Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where Is Rainbow Dash's Cloud Mansion Located?

Master Chief

I have been pondering this for a week or so and I need to know it now for Xbox LIVE profile. See, I think she lives in Cloudsdale simply because her mansion is on a cloud. But, why would she spend all of her time in Ponyville?

No, it's a fact that it isn't in Cloudsdale. It's not that high off of the ground, not nearly as high as Cloudsdale is. From what we've seen, I'd say it's on the outskirts of Ponyville's main town somewhere, above grass fields and the dirt roads it was shown to be near.

Posted Image

No, it's a fact that it isn't in Cloudsdale. It's not that high off of the ground, not nearly as high as Cloudsdale is. From what we've seen, I'd say it's on the outskirts of Ponyville's main town somewhere, above grass fields and the dirt roads it was shown to be near.

Posted Image

About to say the exact same thing. I saw dat episode yesterday though.

Here is a map of Ponyville

Posted Image

I always pictured her house to be floating just North of Fluttershy's cottage, accross the road to Canterlot

• Brohoof 1

I don't know about you guys, but I'm betting it's north west of Ponyville. Like on the way to Cloudsdale.

Thats exactly what I said

(edited)

I believe the location varies. Since Rainbow Dash's house is made of clouds I'm assuming the wind and weather can influence where it drifts slightly.

I believe I've seen the house closer to the city some episodes, and others it appears to be farther, but generally it hangs around what I assume to be the northern outskirts of Ponyville.

Edited by Brisineo