B.B.B.F.F is a massive cover for subliminal messaging.

Ron Jeremy

Hey the song bbbff is awesome!

BUY LAYS POTATO CHIPS

That's what the HASBRO wants you to think! For too long we have been oppressed, tricked and confused by the subliminal messages of this evil corporate machine!

The song “Big Brother Best Friend Forever” is clearly full of subliminal messages being shown to us by an all-powerful secret society. Don’t believe me? Here is undeniable proof.

SLEEP

The lines “When I was just a filly, I found it rather silly, to see how many other ponies I could meet” refer to people as equines, a metaphor for the average person having to work for a living, being a “work horse”. Finding it “rather silly to see how many other ponies [you could] meet refers to the illusion that we are capable of being self-sustaining, instead of being reliant on a large government body.

EAT

The lines “I had my books to read, didn't know that I would ever need, other ponies to make my life complete” tells us that we should put educating ourselves to earn money above friendship.

CONFORM

In the lines “But there was one colt that I cared for, I knew he would be there for me. My big brother, best friend forever! Like two peas in a pod, we did everything together”, “My big brother” is actually referring to Big Brother, and telling us that Big Brother is our friend. “Like two peas in a pod, we did everything together” is telling us that no matter where we are, what we do, we are constantly doing everything under the watchful eye of Big Brother.

NO HOPE

The lines “He taught me how to fly a kite (Best friend forever!)We never had a single fight (We did everything together!)” is telling us that Big Brother has influenced our lives permanently, given us our education, and that we should be grateful, and that fighting Big Brother is futile.

SERVE

The lines “We shared our hopes, we shared our dreams, I miss him more than I realized, it seems...” tells us that all our dreams and aspirations are just merely conditioning by Big Brother, to achieve what it wants us to, and that if we rebel against Big Brother, we will grow miss it.

KILL WHEN COMMANDED

“Your big brother, best friend forever, like two peas in a pod, you did everything together” is a previous line, being said by others, telling us that if we refuse to conform, the others will push us back in place.

START THE REACTOR

The lines “And though he's oh so far away, I hoped that he would stay, my big brother best friend, forever... forever...” tells us that no matter where we travel, no matter where we are, Big Brothers’ influence on us remains.

HEAD H

Finally, in the reprise, the lines “He was my big brother, best friend, forever... And now we'll never do anything together...” reminds us that if we refuse to accept Big Brother, and rebel, we will be cut off, living on the street, never doing anything productive again.

PURCHASE PONY TOYS

With that, I leave the truth exposed. You may do whatever you wish with it. I believe those who orchestrated this subliminal messaging scheme are the secret society that controls all governments, the Honorable Almighty Society of Brilliant Respected Officials.

Just what the hell are you smoking, and where can I get some?

msg-3011-0-03480800-1395196135.png

[CLICK THE SIG FOR OC] (Signature created by Azura)

Shinobu is best girl. 

Just what the hell are you smoking, and where can I get some?

SMOKE CIGARETTES

I don't do drugs, man! That's what the HASBRO wants you to do. Didn't you know? The HASBRO puts cocaine in one out of every five brushables, to get kids addicted and hooked on playing with them so they'll spread the HASBRO's propaganda around!

SMOKE CIGARETTES

I don't do drugs, man! That's what the HASBRO wants you to do. Didn't you know? The HASBRO puts cocaine in one out of every five brushables, to get kids addicted and hooked on playing with them so they'll spread the HASBRO's propaganda around!

Bro, I have never done drugs either, I am completely lucid, and I can tell there is something a bit off about you. I am not saying that you are wrong, I am saying that the sheer fact that you put this much time and effort into figuring out something that will probably go largely unnoticed is dumbfounding.

Shinobu is best girl. 

Bro, I have never done drugs either, I am completely lucid, and I can tell there is something a bit off about you. I am not saying that you are wrong, I am saying that the sheer fact that you put this much time and effort into figuring out something that will probably go largely unnoticed is dumbfounding.

Aha! I understand it now! You are an agent of the HASBRO trying to kill the morale of the rebellion's forces! Well, you won't fool me. I've made a tin-based subliminal-manipulation dissuasion helmet and neither your espionage nor your subliminal messaging will work on me!

Did you really put subliminal messaging in your own text? it says smoke cigarettes in white.

SMOKE CIGARETTES

Shinobu is best girl. 

Did you really put subliminal messaging in your own text? it says smoke cigarettes in white.

ROOP IS LYING

That's the HASBRO's doing. They, being an all-powerful secret society, own the entire internet. They edit peoples' posts and emails and insert subliminal messages into them, silly.

Ookay you have fun with that*Walks slowly out of the thread, and never looks back*

Shinobu is best girl. 

ROOP IS LYING

That's the HASBRO's doing. They, being an all-powerful secret society, own the entire internet. They edit peoples' posts and emails and insert subliminal messages into them, silly.

See Bronynonymous saw it too. The HASBRO has sent you to control us and buy a bunch of crap we don't need or want.

vaporeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        : Ampharos      @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal       @SylveonDon'tDropThatDedenne

FRENZY. YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, IS TO DISTRACT THE REBEL ARMY OF MLPFORUMS.

Here's a song about bacon?

Swoop said:
If something does happen to go horribly wrong, please, blame Zoop.

Frenzyhero: Lurking extraordinaire, brony impersonator.

Have a question? Mail me at frenzymlp@hotmail.com! It's just for you guys!

FRENZY. YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, IS TO DISTRACT THE REBEL ARMY OF MLPFORUMS.

Here's a song about bacon?

Hmm... I think it's a trap but I'm note sure...

...Who's Big Brother?

Like, The Man, man.

What's with those commands, eh? Trying to tell the rebellion what to do? We don't take orders from the HASBRO! Fight the system!

What's with those commands, eh? Trying to tell the rebellion what to do? We don't take orders from the HASBRO! Fight the system!

I didn't post that, man. I don't know where that came from.

A likely story, servant of the HASBRO! You will pay for siding with The Man!

No! Please! I promise I didn't do it! Hasbro's probably hacked into my account!

RESISTANCE IF FUTILE. SURRENDER NOW.

(edited)

BY NOT RESISTING

Start by refusing to watch anything made by the HASBRO. Then, seek out and destroy all My Little Pony-related objects, because they contain Big Brother's tracking devices.

Ha, ha, ha

Sorry but by those words you have doomed yourself. Seriously, who on this site would be even willing to even consider giving up their love of MLP:FiM

Edited by EquestrianScholar

I love the show Big Brother. Now I see it for what it truly is. Thank you for the enlightenment. xD But I will not stop watching it, and I will definitely not let it stand in my way of FiM.

Love and tolerate, and live by it.

No, this is not a Hallmark card. I'm just incredibly sappy. ^o^

The best revenge is happiness.

• 2 months later...

I'm still going to go with the siblings ideology. Why? I can't quite put my finger on it but bbbff doesn't make sense with the big brother thing. There isn't any symbology used in the entire song that relate it to any group. However, that said, i've noticed that the show always puts a positive spin and even negative situations. When does "big brother" ever do that.

For I have saved your soul in the heavens, and now save it on the ground. - TwilighCelunaCircuits