• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

That is an awful name for a cat...Like Zelda for a child.

And I'm sure he appreciates that for his obedience and loyalty, all he gets is compared to his rival species. :P Not "obeys like a loyal cat", just "obeys like a dog"...Ya jerk. :lol:

I didn't ask for your opinion on my best friend's name...it's called personal preference... if you don't like it, keep it to yourself...especially after reading my full post that clearly demonstrates my deep love for him. Your 'humor' came off as abrasive and kind of tasteless in light of my extremely serious, heartfelt post about my best friend being there for me during the "worst time of my life"...I had 4 failed suicide attempts...just in completely poor taste. This is the first time I've had such a negative feeling towards a response from any member here...even if it was just joking...I'm quite taken aback quite honestly...and I feel like I have the right to these feelings and this response...good day. :(

I've had the same dog for 15 years, and I'm 16.

She wasn't really mine for a while, but she's always lived with me wherever I've gone. My dad probably couldn't come up with a name for her, so we settled on Puppy.

Puppy, man...she's always been there. When my dad passed away, when my mom signed me over to the state...that dog was always there.

As a matter of fact, she's right here in my lap right now as I'm typing this message. Best friend I've ever had. I love this little dog biggrin.png

• Brohoof 1

Now THIS is the type of thread I've been looking for xD

This is gonna take a bit tongue.png (Also, it was not my choice in getting any of these animals, and I didn't want half of them in the first place x3)

So first off, our family has 5 dogs. We have a Brussels Griffon, a Boxer, 2 chihuahuas, and a lab mixed with some other type of dog.

We also have 2 horses, one of which is pregnant, so soon we'll have 3. My mother and sister ride horses, so yeah.

Then we have 3 cats. We have 2 indoor cats and 1 barn cat. Our indoor cats are a Calico cat and a Sphynx. The Sphynx cat is named Smigol, if you get that reference. tongue.png He's my fav.

We have 2 Guinea pigs which don't really do anything at all.

So yup, that's... 13 animals that we have xD

You're a brony who has actual horses. This is a win all by it's self. I've always wanted to have one, but I don't really have the time or money unfortunately. Horses are amazing creatures.

You're a brony who has actual horses. This is a win all by it's self. I've always wanted to have one, but I don't really have the time or money unfortunately. Horses are amazing creatures.

They are. On scientific ratings, they're actually one of the dumbest animals in the world, yet people manage to make them follow instructions perfectly. 

I don't ride myself, but my mom and sister are obsessed with them.

They are. On scientific ratings, they're actually one of the dumbest animals in the world, yet people manage to make them follow instructions perfectly. 

I don't ride myself, but my mom and sister are obsessed with them.

I find that so difficult to believe, they seem quite smart from what I've seen. Although there are many smarter creatures out there I suppose.

I've had the same dog for 15 years, and I'm 16.

She wasn't really mine for a while, but she's always lived with me wherever I've gone. My dad probably couldn't come up with a name for her, so we settled on Puppy.

Puppy, man...she's always been there. When my dad passed away, when my mom signed me over to the state...that dog was always there.

As a matter of fact, she's right here in my lap right now as I'm typing this message. Best friend I've ever had. I love this little dog img-1955053-1-biggrin.png

We obviously have very different stories and neither one of us can compare ours to the others...but I just want you to know, I feel you bro...sympathy not empathy (cause I can't).... but how you feel about your dog is how I feel about my cat! You nailed it. Cheers mate :)

Edited by shinra777
  • Brohoof 1

I have a brown-haired Dachshund whom is 10 years old.

Her name is Heidi.

When I was a very wee lad, I had a black-haired Dachshund name Schultie (I don't know how to spell his name, because my mother had named him something in German).

He died of a bad heart.

sad.png

I used to have two cats. One was named "Ibby" and ran away from our household. One was named "Missy".

She died of being eaten alive by fly larvae.

And I have a pet fish.

So that's about it.

• 2 weeks later...

!

Mine are: 3 Bunnies, 2 Cats, 1 Dog, 1 Rat,  and a Bird. my bird is a Macaw and here name is Melee she is a girl, my cats Boots and Violet. Violet is a Girl and Boots is a Boy, my Bunnies are Luna, Celestia, and Loafy, Loafy is a boy Rex, Luna and Celestia are both girls and French Lops, My Rat is a Girl, and my Dogs name is Tawny, she is a Terrier Mix, and she is a Girl.

So.. YAY 

Edited by Photo Unfinished

I have a girl cat named Beatrice. She is a Russian blue and only 3 years old. Me and my sister sometimes like to see her go in bags or play with something like a feather on a stick or go outside with her.

Edited by ChikoritaBrony

I have two male cats ones named Orion and the other is Mystic they are adorable and constantly try to kick me out of my bed when I try to sleep but I cant help but love them despite me being slightly allergic to them xD

Edited by Cakebandit

I have a cat named Tibbers, I found him and his sis on the street as kittens. Four dogs. And roughly 20-25 horses, depends if they've spit anymore out in the past day.

I have a beagle-dachshund half-breed dog named Wu Di, which is Chinese, if you didn't notice. I hug him a lot; though he does some extremely disgusting actions. 

I saw him once eating his own crap. ohmy.png

No, I don't have any pets. :( If I was going to get a pet, I'd definitely get a fluffy kitten. :3 I've always wanted a cat, I absolutely adore them. :wub:

Edited by ~Sunlight

I have a guinea pig named Harry who is spoilt to death when it comes to food. He is an Abyssinian which makes it near impossible to brush him but ahh well

My family and I have 3 cats, and 3 dogs, most all of which were adopted strays that we found/came to our house. Heck, most of the pets we've ever had have been strays, a number of them were in pretty bad shape when we found them, until we took them to the vet and took care of them to where they're the healthy kitties and doggies that they are today.

Dogs are named Molly -who is 15+ years old I might add-, Casey, and Gracie. And the cats are Tom, Emma, and the most recent one doesn't have a name yet, as we haven't had him very long.

Unfortunately, I do not have any pets because my family seems to be allergic to every animal that has ever existed :(

But I absolutely love cats, so once I move out I will have to try to not become a crazy cat...guy?

• 2 weeks later...

I was just bored and wondered how many of you have pets!? 

i have one cat and one dog. the cats name is Elvis and he is a tabby!

the dogs name is Zac and he is a....well, i dont really know what he is.

527325_4777740398432_1465720670_n.jpg

264178_2241287468694_6149965_n.jpg

I have three dogs:

Molly the St. Bernard 

Miya the Chihuahua

and Maggie the Yorkie

^ We call them the Three Musketeers. xD

Daisy Mae the Macaw. :3

Yup, I also have a parrot. lol

• Brohoof 1

I have three dogs:

Molly the St. Bernard 

Miya the Chihuahua

and Maggie the Yorkie

^ We call them the Three Musketeers. xD

Daisy Mae the Macaw. :3

Yup, I also have a parrot. lol

oh god a yokie! those are so adorable. ^.^

• Brohoof 1

I have two cats ones named Orion hes a orange tabby and the other is named Mystic 

Orion is named Orion because I used to have another cat named Hunter who unfortunately caught something and is no long with us :(

Mystic is a.......Black and white cat and he is named mystic because I play a lot of fantasy RPGs and sometimes I name my pets after different things from them xD

I also used to have a fish but he went missing at some point -_-

• Brohoof 1

I have two cats ones named Orion hes a orange tabby and the other is named Mystic 

Orion is named Orion because I used to have another cat named Hunter who unfortunately caught something and is no long with us sad.png

Mystic is a.......Black and white cat and he is named mystic because I play a lot of fantasy RPGs and sometimes I name my pets after different things from them xD

I also used to have a fish but he went missing at some point sleep.png

How does a fish go missing!? D: hahaha