• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

All my pets are gone, like in the ground, dead. It's so sad and it really sucks, My parents won't let us get anymore because we live in a small apartment 

I used to have a white German Shepherd, but she passed away recently sad.png .  I can't have pets now though cause I don't think the apartment I'm in allows them.  The German Shepherd was also a family pet, I don't think I could take care of a pet alone.  Sometimes it's hard enough just taking care of myself laugh.png .

I am the owner...or should I say...I am owned by two cats. One named Gizmo and another named McGraw. Gizmo is black and white and McGraw is orange and white. 

(edited)

Yes, I do, I've only owned 4 pets in my life. My first pet was a dog which we named Lucky because we found him one day and he had no ID on him so we kept him, unfortunatley he died a few months after when she was hit by a truck.

My second pet is a cat named Poe (I didn't name him nor do I know who did), a stray cat who used to hang out at my best friend's house but when he moved away he started hanging out at my house, so we decided to adopt him since he, too had no ID.

Also before Poe we had 2 kitties, one named Rain and the other named Storm, Rain ran away one day and never came back and Storm was given away to a good friend of my mom's.

Edited by Guest

If i do, i have 3 Cats and one of them was sold to early to say, he barely grew up with his mother at all. The girl we bought him from lied on the announcement that he was about a month older or something. But when you hold him there in your hands, what the hell can you do? Just walk away and do nothing? :S

my girl Mokka. she is very loyal and protective of me, my family found her as a pup, abandon. took her in and she was suppose to have been my dad's dog but she soon became mine 

post-15397-0-45002400-1367659702_thumb.jpeg

I own an English staffy pup, she is about 1 year old now, so she's still pretty small. x)

I also own a boring gold fish. All he does is swim around in his tank...nothing else. :\

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, who is less than a year old. She's pretty cute, but pretty annoying as well. Picture (this was when she was only about three months old):

0LAHBIW.jpg

I also used to have a Golden Retriever named Casey who was really awesome. He lived to be 16.

Edited by Sky Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

I don't have any pets at the moment, but I have had a few cats, a couple rats, and a ball python (best pet ever.) I want to get another, and a few tarantulas though.

I had 2 med large white sand colored female rats with very red eyes. There were my babys but they diedsad.png   I have also had a black kitten, gerbils, and  all kinds of fish.

what to get a dwarf rabbit one day and maybe some others pets.

I have two cats, and they're both completely different, both in colour and personality! My black cat is really friendly with people, while my white cat is completely paranoid! They're like ying and yang! ^_^

I do have pets. I have 2 budgerigars and one chinchilla. My budgerigars can't talk, I know that many do and my chinchilla is one of the cutest pets iv'e had. 

I used to have a cute little cockerspaniel named Freckles. He lived until sixteen, but I never really knew him. I was two when he died. I do remember some things about him. Right now I have a cockapoodle (half cockerspaniel half poodle) dog named Chase. He is medium sized, and has an oatmeal color. I also have a cat named Sylvanas. Her name comes after a character in a video game called World of War Craft. Sylvanas is half Tabby and half Calico. The sad thing about Sylvanas is that she has a disease called Hip-Dysplasia. It used to be hard for her to walk, but she is really active. Chase is now Four and Sylvanas will turn Three.

I wish I had a pet so badly. Unfortunately the area I live in does not allow them which really sucks. They won't even allow birds or Guinea Pigs. I just get so jealous seeing anyone with a pet and this topic does not help. Grrr.

Back home we have a shih tzu. She's getting pretty old in age but she still has that youthful vigor. Of course, after running around for a bit she gets tired and starts coughing. Still, she's pretty healthy for her age according to the vet. He was surprised when we told him how old she was.

I have had pets, well fishes.. I liked my fishes, I had this one I called Nemo, it was a big silver type of fish it lived for two years or so. Believe it or not it was actually a sad day when he died. Because I had him for a long time and slowly after he died I lost the interest, I had a normal gold fish, fighting fish, small cat fish and a few others I'm not sure what type they were. I have no pets anymore and I have allergies and asthma. Which was why I only had fishes, I guess it's kind of sad that I actually have allergies since I enjoy being around animals and I often pick up a cat or pat a dog, which only results in me having red eyes and well allergies afterwards. Yet I still do so each time I see an animal. So yeah, pets.. I don't have any. I will probably never have any pets, or though maybe one day. My allergies are very little right now, I'm only allergic to cats and dogs now. I used to be allergic to everything, even some flowers. Now on the other hand, I'm only allergic to cats and dogs, so I might just get rid of my allergies. But only problem is I have no interest in pets anymore, so I will probably never get one.

• 3 weeks later...

I have five cats: a ginger tabby, a gray tabby, a tortoiseshell, a black and a calico...all female except the calico. They're all incredibly smoochy and love sleeping in my room wub.png

In terms of the dead, I also used to have some fish in a garden pond, and a ginger longhair male cat that had to be put down due to illness...sad.png

I have a white German Shepherd. She is about two years old right now. A great dog, but sometimes she is mischievous. I also own a Chihuahua who is thirteen years old and surprisingly outlived two rottweilers I used to own. Finally, I own a cat. I don't know what kind of cat she is. I'm more knowledgeable when it comes to dogs than cats.

(edited)

Awesome snake and a Smilodon type skull... EPIC!   1 of my relatives sells snakes wink.png

I was just making a joke, as a snake enthusiast. tongue.png I used to have one with similar markings, actually. I forget what they're called, but I don't think he/she is a morph.

Also; did you happen to bring it home with a paper towel or anything? If you did; and you still have it, put it in with the snake. It'll warm up to the place faster.

Oh; and here are some pics. My snake is quite shy, so in the one picture where it looks like I'm strangling him... I'm not. tongue.png

img-1299804-1-XMMJDee.jpg

img-1299804-2-ATuv9OB.jpg

Ok, We'll start with my 5 yr old cat, Jazz... he's awesome & I wouldn't be with without him.  Oh, he's a burnout...   on his own accord.   Smartest cat I know & my best friend kitty-wise.  He's always there for me.

1969ba6a-6d4d-4742-a019-66b13fea3592.jpg[/url  [url=http://s55.photobucket.com/user/Laredoslove/media/cat/6ff014e2-1edc-4af9-a062-ef7ee1ce281f.jpg.html]6ff014e2-1edc-4af9-a062-ef7ee1ce281f.jpg

We have miss Chromia who is 4... sometimes I wonder WHY I ever wanted a female cat... she isn't spayed yet due to financial issues but I still love this dim-witted cat.  I swear.. no brain at all.   Stupidest cat I ever saw... but cute

45f5eea2-0db6-485c-ab81-7548748076c9.jpg

Then we have Tank, the 17 yr old.   He hates women for the most part... thanks to fiancee's ex wife.  She beat the poor guy... he likes me now, comes to me for attention, love, FOOD.  He has spells of "where am I" and if I take him to Dave he calms down.  He's Dave's cat... he was Dave's cat from birth when Tanky was born.   Jazz and him will play at times or talk to each other.  

592e9d4d-5375-45bb-85e3-2276c770edd2.jpg

Troodon... Jazz's prey.   Crowntail Beta... Jazz harasses him to no end it seems, and he's in a 5 gal. tank which Jazz has moved a few times.   Pretty fishey loves attention, from humans that is.

514bea64-4856-472c-9b3c-fdf12dff6cd2.jpg

Edited by Dekanogi'a
  • Brohoof 2

My first pets were my cats, Lisa and Maggie. They've been my best buddies since I was one year old! Dont have any pics of em now, but they are very cute :D

Then I have Emmy and Oreo, my slightly younger cats. (about 9 and 3) and Mabel. I found Mabel shivering under a car in the parking lot of the outlet mall on black friday.

Then I have Kirby, my parrot. Silly cute thing :3

happycat-albums-kakariki-picture6875-img

Sorry for cruddy pic. :/

Then my many hamsters. My hamster Buttercup had 9 babies and we kept 4. Oxnard, Tank (named him after the MLP Tank), Peanut Butter and Summer. Then I have Shelby my Pomeranian and Peanut my dwarf ham.

I have a lot of pets lol. 13 actually)

• Brohoof 1

I have a bird, a guinea pig, a turtle, and 5 lizards. Those lizards sure live a hell of a long time. I caught them about 6 or 7 years ago. The bird is usually attached to my shoulder all day. I actually used to have a cat, (actually 2 cats) a rabbit, a fish tank, a hamster at one point, two stray dogs, and countless wild birds that I nursed back to health. I had more, but I can't remember the rest.

• Brohoof 1