• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

Well the only pet we have is my stepdads dog Sophie, Shes a miniture toy poodle.. So shes very very small...

I use to have a dog that was a big mix of alot of dogs, Mostly Jack russel terrior and lab. Along with many other things. But we had to give him away unfortunately due to a bunch of reasons :(.

Still it was for the best.

Huskies are my absolute favorite animals. Closest to one I have had was an Alaskan Malamute named Cricket. She gained that name by doing non other than... eating crickets! She would eat them off the floor of our barn whenever she was out there with my in the evenings. My mother hates dogs though, so since moving off the farm a few years ago I've been dog-less. She is a cat person and we currently have 4 cats. I will have a husky someday though, all in due time...

I've had many pets over the years though. Turtles, hamsters, gerbils, fish, cats, dogs, lizards, a crab, praying mantids, many things.

Edited by Puddlejumper

• 4 weeks later...

Exactly as the title says what pets do you have?

Myself? I have rats, seven of them. Two males and five females. :) They answer to the names of Bob, Lewis, Kaylee, Mia, Lola, Merrik and Amica.

I'd put pictures up but its hard to get them to be still for more than a second.

At my parents I have a cat named D'arcy but I couldn't really take her when I moved out.

The males are kept seperate from the females, for obvious reasons.

And if you don't have pets what pet would you like to have?

Edited by Fridge

2 dogs, 2 cats, and anything else in the house isn't worth mentioning. Though does a free range chicken that comes in our yard count?

In my mind it does :) Very cool that you have a chicken though, I'd have one but living in a flat kind of prohibits that. Quite sure my landlord would have something to say about it.

Hi, I merged your thread with one of very similar discussion. When thinking about making a thread, please use the search function beforehand~

Thanks, I did a search but didn't spot it. Must be tiredness taking its toll on me or something. Anyway I appreciate the advice

• Brohoof 2

My family currently just has a dog and a cat. Oh, yeah, and an eight-year old goldfish.

However, we have had, over the years, two dogs, Sadie and the current Sugar; two goldfish, Spot and the current Tommy; one bunny Jessica; and ELEVEN cats; Tyler, TJ, Sammy, Baby, Tabitha, Tommy, Shadow, Harry, Joey, Buddy, and the current TC.

Now my family sounds a bit crazy, thinking of all the animals we've had...

• Brohoof 1

My family currently just has a dog and a cat. Oh, yeah, and an eight-year old goldfish.

However, we have had, over the years, two dogs, Sadie and the current Sugar; two goldfish, Spot and the current Tommy; one bunny Jessica; and ELEVEN cats; Tyler, TJ, Sammy, Baby, Tabitha, Tommy, Shadow, Harry, Joey, Buddy, and the current TC.

Now my family sounds a bit crazy, thinking of all the animals we've had...

Yeah not even going to go into how many rats I've had over the last few years... I mean they only live maybe 3 years if your lucky, so the post would be pretty big.

Edited by Fridge
  • Brohoof 1

I am surrounded by pets! I love it! Let's name them all, shall we? There's Pongo, Snickers, Nada, Cooper, Juno, Java Bean, Shady, Salazar, Cheese, Starfire, Sunburst, Penny, Sunny, Meatball, Eclair, Donut and Bob. Yay! I have five cats, a dog, a ferret, a snake, and lots of fish! I have even more unnamed fish..... They are too hard to distinguish from one another. Yay!

I have 3 dogs; two Labradors (one British chocolate named Candice and one American black named Bailey), and the other a Dachshund Beagle mix.

Here's the Dachshund Beagle mix, named "Riley". Quite the looker, eh?

Posted Image

Edited by AegisReflector

I have a 10 year Golden Lab called Trevor, whom my parents bought for me off of the trading post about 4 or 5 years ago, and my most recent addition is my two year log tortuous shell x tabby called SkullyBugs whom I adopted from the RSPCA :) ( photos up soon )

You know that stereotypical "creepy old cat lady"? I'm like that, but with snakes.

I have three Black pythons:

Bandit, Alfred, and Shadow

I have two red tailed snakes:

George and Bill

I have some wild garden snakes who live outside in the stone wall near my house but they're kind of like pets because I bring them food

And I have a Boa constrictor I named Alex.

So yeah I kind of have a lot of snakes.

I have one cat, though he's back in Ontario at my parents' place for the time being. At least until I find an affordable place to live out here that allows pets.

We adopted him from a previous owner shortly after the first family pet, another cat, died.

I really love cats and these last few months have been really frustrating not having one around.

Edited by ErBoi

I currently have 6 guinea pigs, one dog and one cat.

Guinea pigs:

Charlie: 7 months old Abyssinian, soon to get neutered. My only male

Bullen: 1,5 years old Teddy.

Ninja: 3 years old English Cavy.

Junior: 9 months old. Survived a c-section. English Cavy/Abyssinian mix.

Skruttis/Applejack: 4 months old English Cavy/? mix.

Fluffmeister von Fluffberg: 1 year old rare kind of Ridgeback.

Our dog Tila (we got her from an alcoholic and her name was Tequila back then): 3 year old Bichon Havanais/dwarfpoodle mix.

Our cat Dixie: 4 months old hyperactive idiot who destroyed our 1000$ speakers. Gosh I hate her.

I love animals. I think we've had over 40 cats, 20 dogs, cows, horses, pigs, sheeps etc...

Edited by Dragonclaw107

Aww pets!!  I always like having a chance to show off pets.  My family currently has 3 dogs.  A black lab mastiff mix named Charlie, a Siberian Husky/Basenji mix named Wrigley, and our little corgir named Pele.  I only have pictures of the corgi and husky right now!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had two dogs. one now (one had to be put down this morning, so I'm in a bad mood) :(

ones a Newfoundland and the other was a German Shepherd.

I have had parrots, hamster, tortoise and rabbit as well at some point

We have three English bulldogs and I specifically (as in he is in my room lol) have a cockatiel. I've also had guinea pigs, a lot of hamsters, a parakeet (budgie), and a few fish in the past.

Actually... Now that I think about it I can't even remember the last fish (Beta) we owned passing away. o.O I'm losing it. I'm really losing it... I value my pets, and I could tell you when the rest of them passed away.

Here's a picture of the first English bulldog... The other two I have never been successful at getting good pictures of for some reason. lol

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

Currently I have two Boxer dogs! A male named Jack Jack (Jackson for when he's in trouble) and a female named Brandie (All my female dogs have names that end in 'ie'). Jack attached himself to my mom and Brandie is very much my dog. She hates it when I'm away from home for any length of time (even for just a minute).