• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

I've had lots of pets like cats dogs and fish. Even had rabbits once but they all ether behaved like the devil of ran away. Don't blame me though, my dad hated animals and abused all of em. Well, now he's out of my life, i'm gonna get another cat soon! :D

I have 2 tortoises (Ben and Jerry).A Labradoodle called Charlie, and a Bearded Collie called Shadow. The tortoises are hibernating right now and the 2 doga are BOTH sleep barking by my side!! Gotta love them

• 2 weeks later...

I also own a cat, his name's Merlin and he's turning 7 this May

bild0577.jpg

before we got him, one of our neighbours' cat always used to come to our house, have a nap and some belly rubs. She unfortunately died painfully *RIP*

• 4 weeks later...

Lessee here, I have a cat named General Chow. She is extremely hyperactive, won't shut up when I tell her to, tries to get into my vent all the time, loves murdering things, refuses to be held and despite all of these things I love this animal. I don't have many pictures, and the best ones I have are all from my brother's facebook as he takes pictures of freaking everything and throws them up with Instagram.

526998_10151003588785670_496925721_n.jpg

149829_10151076575620670_507623844_n.jpg

734135_10151220448990670_1968117457_n.jp

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Here are a couple pictures of my sister's dog's puppies. They are Belgian Shepherd/Labrador/Rottweiler Mix. They're 4 weeks old. My sis and I have to feed them ourselves since the mother isn't producing enough milk. She's had this problem since the last 3 litters.  In the first picture are the two of them, male and female. The next 3 pictures are of the girl alone. My sister is holding her in the last 3 pictures. I'm the one holding them in the first. 

post-9830-0-64332900-1362329808.jpg

post-9830-0-36927900-1362329820.jpg

post-9830-0-46707300-1362329834.jpg

post-9830-0-18045200-1362329846.jpg

Edited by Fireball Rush
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Glaceon and @

I've merged your pet threads into this one. Before making a new thread, please use the search feature to check for any identical or similar topics.

Cute puppies, btw.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is my new pet corn snake, crescent, i just got him yesterday, so hes still adjusting, but im happy, ive gotten interested in snakes over the past couple of weeks.

I cant really tell if its a male or female so im thinking of giving it the unisex name of crescent or yue (yoo-ay) (chinese for moon), i wanted something similar to luna x3 

jadefire helped me choose the names, so right now its crescent or yue x3

post-3469-0-40947200-1364054230_thumb.jpg

post-3469-0-90230200-1364054241_thumb.jpg

post-3469-0-38669900-1364054259_thumb.jpg

post-3469-0-27124400-1364054274_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8

I love snakes :3

I like the name Crescent personally..seems to suit the snake ^_^

I am totally going to have a snake some day soon :3

metalUgearUsolidU3UsnakeUeaterU200411160Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

Sorry, I had to do that. Cresent or Yue looks so cute! wub.png. It's eyes are so adorable. I've always wanted my very own pet snake but my parents will have none of that. They fear that something could go wrong. I just want to have one around my neck. I think it's cool when snakes are around someones neck. Nothing wrong with that right?

I'd hate to break it to you; but obviously my snake is vastly superior. (He's an albino morph - I'll post a pick here as soon as I get one. -.-)

I would tell you how to check the sex of them, but that's kinda not G-rated. ^^

I'd hate to break it to you; but obviously my snake is vastly superior. (He's an albino morph - I'll post a pick here as soon as I get one. -.-)

I would tell you how to check the sex of them, but that's kinda not G-rated. ^^

its all personal prefrence, im severely new to the ownage of a pet snake, i dont want to claim to be an expert, but i like my snake, he/she may be one of the more common morph's for a corn snake, but i love it to death.

metalUgearUsolidU3UsnakeUeaterU200411160Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

Sorry, I had to do that. Cresent or Yue looks so cute! wub.png. It's eyes are so adorable. I've always wanted my very own pet snake but my parents will have none of that. They fear that something could go wrong. I just want to have one around my neck. I think it's cool when snakes are around someones neck. Nothing wrong with that right?

nothing is wrong with a pet snake around your neck, i guess the advice i can give you (in my little bit of reading) ease them (your parents onto the idea, first thing, will they bite?

inevitablly yes, a corn snake even dispite being the most docile species of snake, will bite when threatened, but its rare for them to do so, they would prefer to hide.

second, how big do they grow?

well from what ive read they grow to about 5 feet, now, that does sound big, but the thing about corn snakes is they stay slender, whereas a python will usually grow fat.

speaking of pythons, theres a large misconception that they all grow to be like 14 feet long, and while that is true with most species, the ball python grows to only be about 5 feet, same as a corn or milk snake.

thats all i really know as im still reading up and learning about snakes ^.^;

its all personal prefrence, im severely new to the ownage of a pet snake, i dont want to claim to be an expert, but i like my snake, he/she may be one of the more common morph's for a corn snake, but i love it to death.

I was just making a joke, as a snake enthusiast. :P I used to have one with similar markings, actually. I forget what they're called, but I don't think he/she is a morph.

Also; did you happen to bring it home with a paper towel or anything? If you did; and you still have it, put it in with the snake. It'll warm up to the place faster.

Oh; and here are some pics. My snake is quite shy, so in the one picture where it looks like I'm strangling him... I'm not. :P

XMMJDee.jpg

ATuv9OB.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I was just making a joke, as a snake enthusiast. tongue.png I used to have one with similar markings, actually. I forget what they're called, but I don't think he/she is a morph.

Also; did you happen to bring it home with a paper towel or anything? If you did; and you still have it, put it in with the snake. It'll warm up to the place faster.

Oh; and here are some pics. My snake is quite shy, so in the one picture where it looks like I'm strangling him... I'm not. tongue.png

img-1299804-1-XMMJDee.jpg

img-1299804-2-ATuv9OB.jpg

beautiful snake ^.^, but the vivarium i have it in now was the one hes been living in for quite awhile, the pet store i got him from was selling him, his cage and his heat light, for 119 dollars, its more used to its current living conditions right now i think, its just a bit stressed from the moving, but im going to try and handle it in a few hours.

beautiful snake ^.^, but the vivarium i have it in now was the one hes been living in for quite awhile, the pet store i got him from was selling him, his cage and his heat light, for 119 dollars, its more used to its current living conditions right now i think, its just a bit stressed from the moving, but im going to try and handle it in a few hours.

Uh. Don't handle it for a few days. At least 3. Snakes are kinda really bad with moving.If you handle them too early, they'll become too scared for you to handle them for a while.

Also: That's a great steal. :P

Is it awkward to say I have 2 pet rats when everyone is talking about snakes derpy_emoticon2.png

Their names are Rusti and Alex and I love them. 

No pics at the moment since its 2 in the morning.

We recently had several of our more elderly animals pass away, so we're rather reduced from normal.

We currently have an elderly blue-point Siamese (Zoe), and a young Icelandic sheepdog (Stig). Plus two Icelandic sheep (Pocket and Madam), a Belgian draft horse (Snowdancer), and a Paint/Percheron horse (Tempest). Madam's preggers, and that breed tends to drop twins. The plan is to add one or two Jacob's sheep to hybridize once we re-organize the property. Plus getting two smaller horses like Dale ponies or Gypsy Cobs for pulling the carts. Possibly some Highland cattle as well, but we're still debating that.

Is it awkward to say I have 2 pet rats when everyone is talking about snakes derpy_emoticon2.png

Their names are Rusti and Alex and I love them. 

No pics at the moment since its 2 in the morning.

my roommate has 4-5 rats x3, and they are adorable, though they hate me XD i dont know why, but it seems reptiles like me more, even the more finiky ones like me the most XD

Uh. Don't handle it for a few days. At least 3. Snakes are kinda really bad with moving.If you handle them too early, they'll become too scared for you to handle them for a while.

Also: That's a great steal. tongue.png

hmm, the guy at the pet store told me at least 24 hours but ill wait another day or so if thats what it takes x3 i love him/her to death, and i guess crescent works perfectly ^.^

Well I have 3 cats that are different breeds!

My tortoiseshell cat Gizmo is a female who is 8 years old!

My Tiger-like cat Alfie is a male and is 2 years old

My York-chocolate cat Data is a female and is 1 year old

Gizmo had kittens and one might get to stay with me :P

I used to have a fish, but then it died. 

I like cats and dogs and would like to have one of the two as a pat though, I just don't have the time nor want to pick up poop, feed, etc.

I have 3 goats, ned ,nanny, and spyder. ned is the oldest at 13 years old and he is starting to really show his age, he got a tumor that i had to get removed, but then again he is like 91 in human years "am I the only one who notices that when we do human to dog years or goat years math it is not uncommen to have animals living to be the equivalent of 90-100-110 years old and we are lucky to make it to 80?"