• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

I have a little pet dog who was subject to fits. She's a miniature dachshund, about 12 years old though, so she won't be around for much longer. :(

Anyways, what kind of pet(s) do you have?

I had a pet bunny,she was so awesome. But she died a couple years ago and i dont like talking about her much because that reminds me of her death and i miss her so much :(

• Brohoof 1

I have four cats- yes, FOUR. I love them all.

First, Epoch. He's twelve. A moggie, but we think he might be some sort of tabby and white/ American shorthair. He's an old grump.

Then Bella. Another moggie, probably shorthair, another tabby and white. She's Fluttershy, but add a bit of bipolarness.

And the twins, Sisko and Archer. We have no idea what they are, but they are black and white, and Archer has medium length fur. Archer is a cuddle bug, and Sisko hates cuddles unless he wants them.

Yes. A cat. She's ~8 years old now, she loves chewing on plastic bags. I think that isn't normal or very healthy either.

Pic related 

post-10912-0-24352600-1356861303_thumb.jpg

Edited by F7UC

beware....cuteness alert!!!

meet jenna (left and puppy pic) and ruger (blue colar)

jenna is named after the dog in balto

ruger is named after a hunting rifle.

post-10531-0-70855700-1356865020_thumb.jpg

post-10531-0-56081900-1356865042_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I have a very friendly kitteh, who likes to chill with me whilst I poni about on the Internet at night.

We have a tradition where every night, at least once, she will enter a room by opening the door at just the right speed so that it creaks very loudly and scares the everliving shit out of me.

But, I still love her. She is very soft and huggable. :3

• Brohoof 1

Hmm dogs, a lot of cats, budgies and tortoises.

I have 7 dogs, most who are chihuahua mix, the other part rottweiler.

10+ cats (I'm already a cat lady, at age 18, am I destined to be forever alone?)

Budgies, ones green the other one's, well blue....

Tortoises  the black ones with orange.

Anyway I love animals!!  :wub:

Yes actually! :D Currently, a cat and two dogs (Chihuahuas).  The cat is named Prince one of the chihuahuas (Female) was named Nugget for her goldish brown color (little brother came up with it but it actually worked for that ^^) and then the other one (Male) is Onyx for his dark/black color...(Black onix and everything lol).  So, Prince, Onyx and Nugget lol

I've got two lovely big dogs.

Here's Eppu. He's an 8 year old Bernese mountain dog. He's really kind and very protective towards all members of his pack (my family)

eppuy.jpg

And here's his younger brother Rölli. He's a five year old Golden retriever. He's a very lively boy and loves to play with pretty much anyone :3

rlli2.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Use to have a Weimaraner called Kane, passed away last year. Very loveable dog he was always wanting to play or made fuss of.

Not a picture of mine, I'm afraid but that's what they look like.

Weimaraner_Freika-3.jpg

I have three cats, but I only have a picture of one on my computer already.  His name is Drift and the pic was taken right around the time I got him two years ago.  He's a very loyal kitty and he's lying against my feet as I type this. 

post-9332-0-57747700-1356909728_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

I myself consider to not have any pets, but i do live with a dog, some fish, and a few parrots. To many people i will seem like an "Evil person" when i say that i dislike dogs, but don't judge me like that to quickly :P

• Brohoof 1

Here's my cat. His name's Leo - we also have a tabby called Lily but she just lazes around being fat, Leo is so much cooler. He's recently sworn enemies with our garden hosepipe:

LfgUt.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I've never had any real pets. I had an antfarm once, but all the ants killed each other before they could do anything cool. I've always wanted a cat or a dog, but alas my dad's severely allergic to cats, and I guess my mom just doesn't want a dog. I'm hopefully getting one when I have my own house.

I have 2 dogs that I own, bitches to be precise, both German Shepherds, a jerk cat that tries to escape every 5 minutes and another cat that lives with my grandpa next door (we share yards). Also there are a LOT of dogs where I live, there almost always 2-3 dogs in the street (that have owners) and I know for a fact that every single person that lives in my small town has at least 1 pet. Me and my father are also trying to fins a pet parrot, because me and him both love parrots.