• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

I have three really fluffy cats. Two of them are tabbys and the other is a tuxedo. They're all only three years old as far as age goes.

(edited)

Well, yes, I do.

...Meet Miss Chicky:

Posted Image

She can sleep... everywhere!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

She looks fatter than she is on this one -_-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Such a nice fluffy pussy, isn´t she? :lol:...

Edit: More sleep pictures added.

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 2

We have 3 cats. We started by buying one female cat and let her go out and "do the deed" so we could get kittens. She got 4 kittens but we kept only one female. We did the same thing to this cat so we could have kittens again (who doesn't want to have kittens, right?). She got 5 kittens and we kept one female again. But this time we didn't let her have kittens, my parents thought that it was too much work taking care of all of the cats. So that's a little bit sad, but at least we have 3 cats left :)

Well, yes, I do.

...Meet Miss Chicky:

IT'S STARING INTO MY SOUL!

And yes, I do have a cat named Lola:

Posted Image

Not the most friendly cat ever, but she is still lovely <3

My family has two long-haired miniature dachshunds, one of which is male about 8 years old and a girl who is 2 years old. We also have a cockatiel (not sure how old) and I take care of a beta fish which I have had for 4 years now.

I just have a puppy atm, only recently have my parents been ok with pets. Her name is Momo, a yorkie. I had her for about a year. She seems to hate other dogs though, I think Momo thinks she is a human, lol. She is always friendly though, sometimes too friendly( I have way too many aunts who for some reason are terrified of all animals, I almost attacked one of them for kicking Momo, but my mom stopped me)

I have two pets of my own: Mercury and Mars, both guinea pigs. Mercury is a boy (we didn't realize that at first though) and Mars is a girl, currently pregnant. Probably will give birth any day now, but I'm not keeping the babies due to lack of room.

There are also three family cats. Senorita, the shy and sane one; Trinket, the looney tune; and Buttercream, the sweet and soft one. All three are girls.

I have 6 pets of my own. I have 4 guinea pigs (Artemis, Trixie, Trouble, and Holly) and a 5-year-old cat named Lucy. They're currently at my grandma's house, where I lived before I moved in to my boyfriend's apartment. Living with me here is my kitten Snickers.

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking around the forum but could not find a thread about posting pet pictures and I thought that a bit strange :blink: (really sorry if I wasn't smart enough to find one if there is already one :blush: I looked really hard)

So lets see those pets!

and guess that means I should start! :D

This is Jake!!! (cutesy, wootsy, and quick as can be ;))

Posted Image

This is Ruby! Love her to death but she is the meanest bunny I have ever met :(

Posted Image

And last but not least this is Skipper! He is a pomeranian/jack russell mix

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Brohoof 4

• 1 month later...

I currently have an Australian Shepard, and a mixed breed cat. The only problem I have with my pets is that the dog is terrified of storms, and ripped off the hinges on the gate, and runs away.(He usually comes back in a hour, or the pound gets him)

The cat doesn't stay out of crap, and knocks everything off the rails.

But I really like my pets, and enjoy having them around.

My dog(Not exact picture, but same breed)

Somewhat what my cat looks like

I have two cats, the younger (7 Years old) one is lazy, but is really nice. If I call his name he often comes to me.

The older one (13 years old) Is a bit grumpy and doesnt really like anything/anyone else but her bed.

post-6104-0-27367900-1347200124_thumb.jpg

That's Binghamton, though we just call him "Bing" for short. My dad is originally from Binghamton, New York, so we named him Binghamton New Yorkie. Yes, it's a terrible pun, but the name suits him somehow and he doesn't seem to mind. In this picture he's still in dire need of a bath and a haircut. If you click the picture and see it at the full resolution he doesn't look so bad.I love him. He can be so sweet at times, and other times you'll be walking down the hall when out of nowhere he attacks your feet. Wrestling with him is pretty easy; you only need one hand to do it.Thanks for making this thread. I was about to make one myself if I couldn't find one.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have cats. I don't like cats. I don't like pets in general.

They are loud and smelly and loud and annoying and I would be perfectly content without a pet.

I have two cats, decided by my mother and brother. One of them ways like 40 pounds, aka a fat ass. It just lays around all day and sleeps and stares at me with creepy eyes. The other fluffy and gets hair everywhere. It also doesn't know when to shut up. It's so loud and I hate it.

Although I guess my pets aren't all bad. I do love them a little as they are cute and soft. :D

During the spring/summer, we'll have a couple of pigs. Right now we have some cows, and we basically own the neighbor's goats and llama. The llama's name is George.

We also have a cat, whose name isn't exactly family appropriate. She is the queen of our house.

We're ALSO also getting a new dog soon! I'm arguing for either a Siberian husky or a corgi. Because who doesn't want to pretend their dog is a genius?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1