Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gozutennou

(edited)

Sooooooooo,

I was ''doing'' an internet on youtube when i found this

My reaction ----> :blink: Love and tolerate.... Ugh.....

I was a bit suprised that it wasn't spammed by our fellow brony soldiers with funny comments and/ or dislikes :-P

Edited by Gozutennou

(edited)

There going to devour my soul?... Too late I'm a ginger I don't have a soul in the first place! :P

And what if I already have My Little Pony t-shirts, curtains, bedsheets, TVs, and magic eight balls?

Edited by Krystal Serenity

(edited)

WE CAAAAAAARRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!

I used to like care bears when I was 5. But now I don't rember any of it other than a screaming girl named Shreaky I believe thats what her name was.

Edited by Dasher

Pedo animals? And why the hell would you stab a colorful animal doesn't that make her the crazy psychotic serial killer?

She obviously hasn't watched MLP:FIM...

My thoughts exactly, from what she's said about it being overly happy I believe we can say without doubt that she is referring to the older generations.

And throughout the video she talks a lot more about the Care Bears than MLP, and since I haven't ever watched Care Bears I can't really comment on this.

But from this clip, I see were she's coming from:

• Brohoof 1

I actually lol'd hard at this.

Really, guys, watch the video. You can actually hear the sarcasm in her voice which makes it hilarious. Honestly, it might be a shot towards people who don't like the show because they actually think it is some sort of evil.

The sarcasm is strong in this one.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Everybody has their own opinions, she just doesn't like it, sheesh, don't fret about it!

She didn't mentio Strawberry Shortcake...but she did mention MLP....dafuq

Good point.

If I hear that commercial about Hub shows during the summer where they scream between every show announced, I will go up to The Hub and shoot a 3 ton marshmallow at whoever had the IDEA of making STRAWBERRY GODDAMN SHORTCAKE in to a show.