Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Gets Wet

DontWannaKnow

Hey all!

I know from my last fanfic "A Fun Day" that I have at least one fan on this site, so I thought I'd post my new story, Pinkie Gets Wet. No, it's not what you're thinking...at all. It is a nonsensical story of tomfoolery, quantum improbabilities, Rap battles, and mortal combat. Please read and critique!

Pinkie Gets Wet

Hope you enjoy,

DWK

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Sounds cool! Pinkie fics are best fics :3 I'll save it for tomorrow, Im too tired to read atm.

.. And yes I just came into this thread because of the name.. Please throw me in the volcano.

Edited by Mr. Pillow
  • Brohoof 2

Wait, so fluttershy exploded... And... And... THEN SHE EXPLODED AGAIN?! Cool fanfic by the way, It's so random! :D

Fluttershy exploded? Or is that just randomess in the post? Anywho, Fluttershy is not allowed to explode...

Fluttershy exploded? Or is that just randomess in the post? Anywho, Fluttershy is not allowed to explode...

Spike said that in one episode. And if I recall it correctly, it was also making a reference to this fanfic
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Everypony reads it for the title :blush:. Which was the purpose... But I kinda liked it, anyway :).

Oh no no no! I came for the plot. Edited by thegoodhen