Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lyra Mobile

RazzyJam

'Nother day, 'nother art work. Please enjoy this image of Lyra, Bon Bon, and Carrot top in a Halo warthog

(Note: Warthog was drawn using external references and a light board. Im not that godly :P)

• Brohoof 15

Nahnahnahnahnahnahnahnahnahnahnahnahnahnahnahnah LYRAMOBILE!

Oh, wrong show.

This is really, really good. You really incorporated the ponies well into the Warthog instead of just cramming them in there without following the instructions of "Please keep limbs inside the vehicle". Very, very good.

• Brohoof 1

"(Note: Warthog was drawn using external references and a light board. Im not that godly :P)"

What's a light board? Also, that's incredible. Did you use pencil and then trace in orange marker? I don't see any errors (except that Bonbon's tail is just a LITTLE off)

• Brohoof 1

"(Note: Warthog was drawn using external references and a light board. Im not that godly :P)"

What's a light board? Also, that's incredible. Did you use pencil and then trace in orange marker? I don't see any errors (except that Bonbon's tail is just a LITTLE off)

A light board is like a piece of plastic with a light under it, which is what i traced the warthog from, then the ponies are traced from freehands that i drew on other papers

I wonder where they're going.

Challenge considered... :)

Welp, I was gonna do something similar to this for my Battle On! drawings, but looks like someone beat me to the punch.

The only thing I'd have to point out is to add more hair on top of Bon Bon and make her tail more curved outwards.

Hope you are going to ink this thing up and add some coloring to it. Go above and beyond to maybe splash some type of battle scene in the back and BAM! Awesome image.

• Brohoof 1

Welp, I was gonna do something similar to this for my Battle On! drawings, but looks like someone beat me to the punch.

The only thing I'd have to point out is to add more hair on top of Bon Bon and make her tail more curved outwards.

Hope you are going to ink this thing up and add some coloring to it. Go above and beyond to maybe splash some type of battle scene in the back and BAM! Awesome image.

I would, but Im not feeling like attacking this agian, it took me over 3 hours. If you would like, I give you permission to take it and run with it! just be sure to give me creds! :)

I would, but Im not feeling like attacking this agian, it took me over 3 hours. If you would like, I give you permission to take it and run with it! just be sure to give me creds! :)

If I can find the time to get around inking this, then yeah! Oh, do you have a DA page so I can link it when I get around to doing it for proper credit?

If I can find the time to get around inking this, then yeah! Oh, do you have a DA page so I can link it when I get around to doing it for proper credit?

Unfortunately no. I dont have a DA, but if you put it up here on the art page then you can link me