Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite type of exotic food?

Twilight Sky

This will seem like dumb obvious advice but try to stay hydrated, it can prevent a lot of injuries like muscle strain and headaches. It most likely won't kill you if you aren't hydrated, but you won't be on your A-game.

>OP asks what exotic food is favorite.

>Posters give football advice.

lolwut

Mexican Food as well.

OP originally stated that he was at football camp and needed advice. But never specified with what he needed advice with.

Depends on how you define exotic.

Personally, there is one Southeast Asian dish call chicken rice, I think, that I like. I also like chicken curry.

Haven't had either dish recently, though...

I love Indian food. There are two places in town that serve this great variety of dishes that come with rice and naan. -Now don't judge me if I don't know very much about Indian restaurants, that's just the thing I like about them. If that's common to all Indian restaurants then I think I aughta swing by them more often.

Hm... probably Thai food. I like my dishes spicy, and the Thai certainly deliver on that notion. Plus, Thai food is vast in flavor and appearance! There's thousands of dishes that are equally delicious.

• Brohoof 2

Hm... probably Thai food. I like my dishes spicy, and the Thai certainly deliver on that notion. Plus, Thai food is vast in flavor and appearance! There's thousands of dishes that are equally delicious.

Yellow curry and/or pad thai. Give it to me hot - if I'm not sweating when I'm eating it, there's something horribly wrong going on. Also, Thai iced tea. It tastes not unlike a campfire smells - and it is delicious.

Other than Thai food...Japanese is great. Love me some yakisoba.

• Brohoof 4

Personally anything you can easily find in the United States (Or I suppose other countries as well)

I never consider to be "exoctic"

Since in this day and age Mexican and Chinese food is almost an american staple now.

However that's just me though.

Being here in Afghanistan I gotta say the food here (So long as it's prepared properly) is really good.

Especially the bread, I absolutely love it.

I'm really big when it comes to exotic foods, so you'll never see me deny a foreign dish no matter how crazy it is.

It was definetly sad when I heard that the Restaurant that served bugs in DC was closing.

With that said I don't think i've tried enough of what I think is exoctic to find an actual favorite yet though.

After working in one of those "authentic" Korean style restaurants, I can safely say that the authentic stuff is never served to the customer. The flavor of it though, actually very fresh and surprisingly good.