Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When the mane six meet their former selves

Bowser

When i say former selves i mean the ponies they were ment to be

For example:

Pinkie Pie meeting Suprise

Rainbow Dash meeting Firefly

Twilight sparkle meeting Twilight Twinkle

and Rarity meeting (forgot who she was referenced off of)

Could this be a good idea?

mabey not because fluttershy was always fluttershy so was applejack.

Considering that Faust had to change the names and colors of most characters (because theoretically, Hasbro doesn't "own" G1 anymore.), it probably won't actually happen, but I have to sa, if it were to, it would be VERY interesting.

Oh, and have a video, too.

http://youtu.be/nMP-SSqqb7Q

I'd read that fanfic!

LOL

Could the ponies activate a Stargate? Maybe this would be a whole different planet!

Posted Image

I would think that Celestia has magic powerful enough to allow for inter-dimensional travel; who knows, she may get visitors from another planet from time to time.

Firefly's the best pre-G4 pony. I would love to see her make it into the Friendship Is Magic, even if just as a background pony.

Although, this does pose some dangers. If my knowledge of time travel serves me well, I believe that if you come into contact with your past or future self, it creates and interdimensional, wibbly wobbly whole in the time-space continuum, which could end up destroying the fabric of reality, unless you have a time lord handy. Good thing this show has Dr. Whooves.

Perhaps one wouldn't need time travel of inter-dimensional travel. Maybe the ponies of previous generations, faced with an extinction-level event, chose a select few ponies and kept them in suspended animation, awaiting the day when ponies once again ruled the planet. The similarities in names and/or personalities would simply be uncanny coincidences.

well this thread has put the image of scootaloo meeting G3.5 scootaloo in my head so might as well ad my opinion

If rainbowdash and firefly were in the same episode it would be 100% cooler

and pinkiepie would throw a suprise party for Suprise