Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite TV Shows

Miss Light Diamond

I applaud your choices in television.  Those shows are amazing.  Well, except Dan VS.  I don't know what that is.  I'll check it out over Christmas.

Ladies and gentlemen, we got ourselves a winner, everyone applaud the 2 spawn of deities who still watch decent TV Shows, and that doesn't mean the people who have posted only watch scum show, no no, they are great, but these choice make these people deserve an Oscar.

• Brohoof 1

animated series  :

Fullmetal Alchemist: brotherhood 

Trigun 

Death Note

Inuyasha

Pokemon

non animated series:

Bones

NCIS

The Big Bang Theory

Tanked

Sherlock

Red Dwarf

Edited by angels_gal
  • Brohoof 1

animated series  :

Fullmetal Alchemist: brotherhood 

Trigun 

Death Note

Inuyasha

Pokemon

non animated series:

Bones

NCIS

The Big Bang Theory

Tanked

Sherlock

Red Dwarf

Awesome I love all of these I even have Fullmetal Alchemist-not Brotherhood- the Movie  Conqueror  of Shamballa, right next to me, actually its making my typing slowly.

*slow

See it is even messing up my grammar.

Wow can't believe I forgot Doctor Who.

Edited by Dashie is best pony

I liked Casshern Sins, and Cowboy Bebop was pretty good.  Now, Fooly Cooly......I LOVED it.  If I'd remembered it, I would have had it listed as one of my favs.  Thanks for reminding me about it. 

Fooly Cooly~! I remember when I actually accidentally watched it while I turned on my television on, and just thinking 'Why am I watching the end of this while it was over?' The ending theme being so awesome/ random that I actually watched about 5-6 episodes over a length of time. 

To this day thinking that I like the show I accidentally watched the ending of one random day.

• Brohoof 1

I don't watch television much but Game of Thrones, despite its often over-the-top sexual content.

Since I love A Song if Ice and Fire, I'm glad they made the show just as awesome.

I used to be (and still really am) Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek (to the point I spoke a little Klingon XD), and more recently Firefly, which was great.

Other than mlp, I'd have to say my favorite show is the Walking Dead.

I love zombies, and the characters are pretty damn awesome.

Seasons 1 and 2 were pretty awesome,

But season 3... Words cannot describe how amazing it is.

• Brohoof 1

Megas XLR is my all time favorite show, it pretty much trumps every other super robot show ever made. tbh, I honestly prefer it to FiM, but they're two different shows, so it's not really good to compare them :P

Edited by Megas75

Jersey Sh... fuck, can't even joke about that kind of stuff.

Always Sunny in Philadelphia? I always say that. How about, The Colbert Report? yeah, that would be one of my all time favorites right there.

My all time favorite is "The A-Team" with a few others following it such as:

Mythbusters, My Name is Earl, That 70's Show, King of the Hill, Drawn Together, Gilligan's Island, Colombo, Country Fried Home Videos, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, Family Guy, Regular Show,The Big Bang Theory, Futurama, & South Park.

I don't watch these any longer (Because most are discontinued, but the ones that are ended, I bet I have seen nearly each episode of) Ed Edd n' Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Avatar: The Last Airbender, CatDog, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Rocco's Modern Life, Cow & Chicken, Brandy & Mr. Whiskers, Spongebob, & Fairly Odd Parents.

That is all I can think of at the moment, I did in fact watch all of the episodes of the shows listed above with the great power of Netflix (except for the newer ones which I have to wait for the next ones to come out)

Simply enough put, I just refuse to watch TV thus I use Netflix. 

Then of course I drown myself in movies of all kinds.

Edited by Intimidator

I do sometimes enjoy watching Through the Wormhole because I honestly love listening to Scientific theories on life and the cosmos

Also...

Morgan Freeman IS pretty boss as a narrator :3

It used to be Heavy Metal Task Force and Build it Bigger but I can't seem to find when they're on anymore :(

I hope they haven't been cancelled or stopped

Those were my all time favorites

Edited by ~ds8~

This TV year (starting Autumn 2012) half of Doctor Who was good, the other half was meh! Red Dwarf X was excellent. Other than those, Arrow and Elementary are in my favourites list

There are two shows that I really like other than MLP, The Big Bang Theory is a pretty great one that I thoroughly enjoy, the other one is Adventure Time, I swear the creators were on some sort of drug while making it, but I love the randomness factor.

So those are basically the only other shows.

I actually don't watch too much TV and usually, when I watch some I'll just catch them from time to time only when I can.  Don't really watch anything loyally.  The few that I watch loyally though, excluding MLP of course <3 would be...

The Walking Dead, Supernatural and Doctor Who. :3

Well I don't really watch T.V anymore but my all time favorite show is Doctor Who. I also like American Dad and King of the hill. Other then those I don't watch any other series cause I only watch T.V when I'm relaxing at night

• Brohoof 1

My fav other than mlp are

1. Bleach

2. Doctor who

3. Dead man wonder land

4. Fullmetal Alchemist

5. Soul eater

6. Death note 

And many others but to lazy to tell u lol

• Brohoof 1

Avatar The Last Airbender was great on TV, but I wasn't counting it as current. It got superceded by that awful film which just spoilt the whole idea for me. But until MLP FiM it was the last cartoon I had watched, as in went looking for to enjoy watching. I'd probably caught some episodes of The Simpsons in between!

• Brohoof 1

To me, a good show I watch is "Randy Cunningham: 9th grade ninja"

And not to give myself free advertisement, but if you too like the show, find my topic in 'Media Discussion'. It is called "The Cunningham Topic: FOR NINJA EYES ONLY"

Edited by DJ-Shy3

I can't believe no one here has mentioned Metalocalypse yet! It is a really awesome show, with excellent humor in it, the jokes always make you crack up and they never get old. It actually makes gore and death quite funny.

• Brohoof 1

Oh man. There are so many shows I love watching when I'm not watching MLP.

- Doctor Who 
- Burn Notice
- Nashville
- The Big Bang Theory
- Suits
- The XFactor

That's just a small sampling. It has been SO LONG since I've watched anime.I really need to start again. Here are some my favorite anime:

- Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
- Paradise Kiss
- Bleach
- Macross Frontier