Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What makes you shiver?

Sun

yeah, I'm pretty creeped out by how it looks too, I'm scared of many weird things, like fruits that grow on trees, or sunflowers xD

oh my gosh! you are scared by sunflowers too?

they are so creepy and tall..and the middle bit in the flower...*shudders*

WBC is the worst curse word I can think of. The things they stand for really boggle the mind. Evil fucking people.

I'm going into the air force. I don't want someone picketing my funeral with signs like "Thank god for dead soldiers". If someone does that, they should be shot, no questions asked. And I'm agnostic, does "God" hate me too? If there is a god, I don't think he would.

• Brohoof 1

It's okay :3 *epic hug* you just gave me creepy pictures that will haunt me for a while but I'm used to that :D

You're not the only one whose dreams got haunted by that video

I had the willies for a week :(

I'm used to the whole murders thing (my dad's a homicide detective for New Orleans [murder is pretty common here] so I hear about it whenever he gets a case)

I am too. I just hate it. I can't imagine how it feels to be the victim. So I tend to get nervous when I hear about one. :/

I'm going into the air force. I don't want someone picketing my funeral with signs like "Thank god for dead soldiers". If someone does that, they should be shot, no questions asked. And I'm agnostic, does "God" hate me too? If there is a god, I don't think he would.

I won't join the military, but I have tremendous respect for those who do. Thank you in advance for your service. And agnosticism is the way to go.
  • Brohoof 2

oh my gosh! you are scared by sunflowers too?

they are so creepy and tall..and the middle bit in the flower...*shudders*

Yeah, the middle part is one of the things that scare me the most, mostly cause I feel like something is gonna crawl out from there, and it's worse when the center is darker, I can't even get close to one.

The tall ones just scare me 'cause I got no idea how they can stand when the stem is skinny, I feel like it'll drop on top of me or somethin' xD and if the steem of the plant is tick it'll also send shivers down my spine xD

Bwah, talking about sunflowers feels like something is crawling on my back xD

Slenderman, demonic figures, murderers, parasites, drowning, suffocating, horrfifying painful deaths, being sent to the Hell, bugs, urban legends, certain carnivorous animals, the dark, and feeling like I'm being watched.

• Brohoof 1

Too much of a color in a single place, or weird patters with bright colors also send shivers down my spine.

Like Butterflies, I'm not scared of them, but those patters really creep me out... especially Monarch Butterflies xD

Yeah, the middle part is one of the things that scare me the most, mostly cause I feel like something is gonna crawl out from there, and it's worse when the center is darker, I can't even get close to one.

The tall ones just scare me 'cause I got no idea how they can stand when the stem is skinny, I feel like it'll drop on top of me or somethin' xD and if the steem of the plant is tick it'll also send shivers down my spine xD

Bwah, talking about sunflowers feels like something is crawling on my back xD

i agree with the middle part so much...oh my gosh...soo creepy..but umm, yes let's stop talking about this ^^ i am getting really creeped out too

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This video and the story about the lavender town sydrome gives me shivers o.0...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK2iLnTR9V8

And the MarbleHornets production of Slenderman :0!!

Posted Image

Oh dear lord what the hell is that. I'm going to have more trouble sleeping now ;__; thanks D: :ohgodwhy:

That video was all calm and happy.... then starts getting awkward... then this my reaction to what happens.

Posted Image

Edited by GoneAirbourne
  • Brohoof 1

Didn't I not warn you all that it was gonna be a Mindfuck?

On another note:

I hate the Bugs on Borderlands,

I get the willies every time I play that game

ESPECIALLY with those Worm things :shivers:

• Brohoof 1

Didn't I not warn you all that it was gonna be a Mindfuck?

On another note:

I hate the Bugs on Borderlands,

I get the willies every time I play that game

ESPECIALLY with those Worm things :shivers:

That video was twisted I had no clue what was going to happen... It was normal for about 2 mins then got all crazy and ahhh you know!! :blink:

(edited)

That video was twisted I had no clue what was going to happen... It was normal for about 2 mins then got all crazy and ahhh you know!! :blink:

Yeah I know,

I got the willies for a week from that video

Apparently however, it's supposedly Symbolic though

It views sexuality from a prude minds eye

but either way.............

it's still fucked

nopony else watch it pls

If you cherish your sleep that is ;)

Edited by ds8
  • Brohoof 1

I've seen too much stuff like Higurashi and Elfen Lied (I hated both, lulz) to really get bad shivers down my spine anymore. Good shivers, however, I get from incredible drops and/or rises in music.

Like in this song.

That gradual rise @ 58:12 +

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ9Cx9kJGn4&feature=channel&list=UL

Hmm... what makes me shiver... The FIRST time I watched Elfen Lied & HIgurashi o.0! When I first watched Elfen Lied I was

traumatized... I love the show though :)

THIS. FUCKING. VIDEO

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg

The song is REALLY nice, but COME ON

That video just frightens me :blink:

Found it, and OH MY GOD, what and all the f*** did I just watch....

Now let's see like I said just random cold winds blowing from no where. Freaking makes me shiver every time that happens, and that video...

(edited)

Found it, and OH MY GOD, what and all the f*** did I just watch....

Now let's see like I said just random cold winds blowing from no where. Freaking makes me shiver every time that happens, and that video...

Of course nopony listens to meee

I'mma goose

Why would anyone listen to a goose

I mean, gooses are so silly

http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

note: I do NOT want to hear any more complaints from the next pony who watches it http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Edited by ds8

Imagining worms inside your skin squirming around and you don't even notice it until you feel some pain from it and have to have it removed while your awake.

I hate when people rub their hands on a new carpet.. Gives me the chills.. >.< I also hate when you go to the doctor and they stick that dry nasty Popsicle stick down your throat and make you go "aaahh."

• Brohoof 1

What would I say shivers me the most? If I had to think about it, I'd probably say me timbers.

Oh, and spiders too.

Thinking about loosing my dog Maggie.. She's my best friend.. What else can I say?

I tear up and shiver when I think about it, though she comes and licks my cheek, cuddling up with me.. :3

I also hate when you go to the doctor and they stick that dry nasty Popsicle stick down your throat and make you go "aaahh."

I know that feel! I have hated that since I was a child, which is why I don't buy popsicles or ice cream bars with sticks in them. Freeze pops and klondike all the freakin way!