What instrument(s) do you play?

Flicker Sweet

• 1 month later...

I used to play trombone for a while. Was never really good at it. I'm gonna try learning guitar. Gonna use my dad's practice model that he barely touched, and once I get some semblance of skill and recording equipment, move onto my Epiphone Flying V, though I won't be playing it too much since it's a signed limited edition. Probably get something like a Dean From Hell or a Black Beauty Ibanez Strat just cause they were used on some of my favorite albums. 

I learned to play the drums and I'm not bad, but it's been a while since I actually play the instruments and I wish I could play some soon.

And by not bad I mean that I can do beats and blast beats and I'm not bad at double pedals but I could be really better at the drums.

I play the euphonium and baritone. (If you want to put past the semantics, they're basically the same, but I know there are purists, so I counted them as two different instruments.)

That's pretty much it, unless you count what I write chiptune-wise, and if so:

NES/Famicom, Game Boy, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, AY 3-8910/YM2149, ZX Spectrum beeper, and SNES/Super Famicom.

That should cover that, though I want to expand on that list some time in the future.

Edited by Scooblee

I am actually more musical than people think I am! People don't really know me for my musical talent. :derp: 

I play piano, flute, piccolo,do recorder and harmonica count??? and guitar. I've considered picking up bass guitar and ukelele, do you think I should? :huh:

Edited by HerpDerp88

I can play the concert and Paraguayan harp, also I can play baroque recorders in alto and soprano, I started playing instruments when I was about eight, I learned the alto saxophone and the clarinet,  plus I taught myself to play the Irish tin whistle, I have Clarke and Feadog tin whistles in D, finally, I have been a part of a junior orchestra for nineteen years, primarily in the woodwinds section.  

Used to play strings, fell in love the first time I saw an amplified violin. Actually built an electric upright (baby) base. A friend of mine has it now.

Broken my hands too many times to play like I used to. Just don't have the dexterity needed anymore.

Took up the pipes though. Nothing fancy, middle of the road electrics. Love them.

Though none of the neighbors feel the same...

• 1 month later...

I've been playing guitar for a few years now, still not great lol don't quite have the dexterity for quick hammer on solos and such. I do enjoy playing as rhythm guitarist when my friends like to cover a song. I also dabble in playing bass and singing as well (I've been told I'm good by coworkers, but what do I know? I could be tone deaf and I'd still sing my head off :lol:) I've kind of fallen out of practice over the past few weeks though...

Cello, violin, piano, guitar and drums.

I ought to practice my cello though since I'm still a beginner with it.

Trumpet. Trumpet. Trumpet. Trumpet.

Bb Trumpet. C Trumpet. Cornet. Period Trumpet. Bugle. TRUMPET!

I haven't played a C trumpet or a period trumpet or a bugle, but I do have a Bb and a rather old cornet that plays beautifully. Anything trumpet I love. The sound, the music. I only wish I could practice more.