Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony General Speculation

Discord!

Speculate everything you can speculate here! As simple as that! For example, I predict that cloning will be an invention created by a new pony.

Edited by Discord!

I thought one of the ponies already did something with cloning? If they didn't, I must of just been hallucinating, I also predict that Twilight would be the first pony to learn how to clone.

Edited by nintendo3DS

Speculate anything? Throughout the entire series run (including future eps. all the way until MLP ends in 999 years) how many times do you think Derpy will be seen derp-eyed? I wonder if from now on, they will try to have it in every episode...

Well, I don't know about every episode, but certainly more often.I personally think that there will be more character development and even better writing and animation, seeing as they really know what they're doing over at the studio. Specifically, I can't wait to see more of Applejack in action. She just hasn't been getting the love that she deserves.

• Brohoof 2

I hope for more instances where Scoot obsesses over RD! I don't know why, but I find it really cute and a pretty eep aspect of the show... I mean, why is she so obsessed with her? (besides the obvious...) Maybe she longs for somepony to be her family! (because as far as we know, she doesn't have one...) Idunno, I just find it really cool!

I think that the CMC will never get their cutie marks (at least not until the end) because if they did, that would be the end of the CMC which makes up a large portion of the story.

• Brohoof 3

I think that the CMC will never get their cutie marks (at least not until the end) because if they did, that would be the end of the CMC which makes up a large portion of the story.

While very true, they can still crusade. It won't be for themselves, but they can be helpers for other unfortunate fillies who don't have their cutie marks.

• Brohoof 2

I thnk there will be an episode where trixie comes back to get revenge.

Well, okay, I really want there to be an episode where trixie comes back for revenge. It'd be great for twilight to be planning some big thing, maybe a festival for celestia, and trixie comes by and secretly sabotages everything. Twi takes the blame and then somehow finds proof that it was really trixie. And of course, there would be a spy movie-esque scene where the mane 6 break into trixies hideout :)

I certainly hope that in season two they add more depth to the series. I understand that it's a kids show, but just adding a little depth couldn't hurt. I mean, we have no idea who the heck Scootaloo is related to. Luna has only uttered 3 words at the end of episode two, but it is nice that they are dedicating episode 4 to her. We don't have any back stories as to how Trixie become the way she was or what happened to her. And need I mention Gilda, the diamond dogs, or the parasprites? It seems that once they introduce any sort of new character, we never see that character again. Also, I would like to know where the mane six's parents are, and why Rarity is taking care of her sister.

• Brohoof 1

I wonder what other mythological creatures we will see in the show? I'm sure that we won't see more humanoid creatures, like centaurs or satirs.

I hope maybe a leviathan. Possibly invading Cloudsdale if someone would cast a flying spell on it? If that happened, I wonder how the mane 6 would handle it. :) The chase scene in the return of harmony part 2 was really fun to watch so I'm sure the writers would throw us something fun and unique along with the great execution of the animators.

Edited by Akaraah

I thought one of the ponies already did something with cloning? If they didn't, I must of just been hallucinating, I also predict that Twilight would be the first pony to learn how to clown.

You are hallucinating. XD

I hope maybe a leviathan. Possibly invading Cloudsdale if someone would cast a flying spell on it? If that happened, I wonder how the mane 6 would handle it. :) The chase scene in the return of harmony part 2 was really fun to watch so I'm sure the writers would throw us something fun and unique along with the great execution of the animators.

That would be really cool! More mythological creatures are always fun to see.

I want more character relationships to develope. Not like shipping, but like how Rarity and AJ are good friends, but have a rivalry between them. Just things that show what the ponies think of each other!

I agree completely. We know that Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are good friends from all the pranks they pulled together, but what about Twilight? They are all friends, but Twilight really has shown a particular interest into one them. By that, I'm just saying that she more or less just tags along with her friends to see what's going to happen. I fell more that she is just there to keep things in order and never really does anything fun with them. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie pull pranks, Fluttershy and Rarity go to the spy, and Rainbow Dash and AJ are always competing against each other. But we don't see any sort of relationship like that with Twilight and the others. I also feel that she is still too attached to the Princess with everything. Edited by ryak
  • Brohoof 1

Exactly, we know that Twi hangs out with them alone sometimes, like her and Pinkie, and her and AJ, but she never really hd a specific 'best friend.'

Now, that could symbolize how they are all her best friends, because her element is magic. (and friendship is magic)

Just as long as they match the characters up differently throughout season 2!

Here's what will happen:

• Rainbow Dash will be sedated while wearing an orange jumpsuit.
  • Rarity will become a printing press that has the power to fly. Consequently, her role in the show has been drastically reduced.
  • Fluttershy will be replaced with Mike Tyson. Not just the voice, the entire character.
  • As for Pinkie (same actor), she'll be played by Charles Manson who has been given a pardon in exchange that he work on the show.
  • Applejack's entire body will become inverted, showing all her insides.
  • Spike will become a lobster that wears an orange and blue polka-dotted tie.
  • Carrot Top will have an inverted color scheme and be 500 feet tall.
  • The Flower Sisters will be infected by the T&G virus.
  • Gilda and the Great and Powerful Trixie will become Hare Krishnas.
  • Cheerilee will become an old Civil War veteran whose brain was damaged when she was abducted by aliens...at least she claims.
  • Photo Finish will switch her brain with a sea lion.
  • Lyra and Bon Bon will become joined at the plot and have to start digging to the other side of the planet for an enchanted bike helmet.
  • The entire population of Appleoosa, pony and buffalo, will relocate to Anchorage, Alaska.
  • Hasbro and the Hub will be purchased by Cold Stone, so Equestria will now be one of their ice cream shops. This introduces a new villain to the show, Mud Pie Mojo.
  • There will be 7 different Twilights, 4 of which will resemble former Surgeon General C. Everett Koop.
  • There will be a robot introduced to the show, Tertanium X2A. It's sole purpose in the show will be to annoy Twilight Sparkle #5.
  • Finally, Princess Celestia will have all her teeth removed and start wearing a big, plalstic log on her head instead of a horn.

Derpy will stay the same, though.

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

Here's what will happen:

• Rainbow Dash will be sedated while wearing an orange jumpsuit.
  • Rarity will become a printing press that has the power to fly. Consequently, her role in the show has been drastically reduced.
  • Fluttershy will be replaced with Mike Tyson. Not just the voice, the entire character.
  • As for Pinkie (same actor), she'll be played by Charles Manson who has been given a pardon in exchange that he work on the show.
  • Applejack's entire body will become inverted, showing all her insides.
  • Spike will become a lobster that wears an orange and blue polka-dotted tie.
  • Carrot Top will have an inverted color scheme and be 500 feet tall.
  • The Flower Sisters will be infected by the T&G virus.
  • Gilda and the Great and Powerful Trixie will become Hare Krishnas.
  • Cheerilee will become an old Civil War veteran whose brain was damaged when she was abducted by aliens...at least she claims.
  • Photo Finish will switch her brain with a sea lion.
  • Lyra and Bon Bon will become joined at the plot and have to start digging to the other side of the planet for an enchanted bike helmet.
  • The entire population of Appleoosa, pony and buffalo, will relocate to Anchorage, Alaska.
  • Hasbro and the Hub will be purchased by Cold Stone, so Equestria will now be one of their ice cream shops. This introduces a new villain to the show, Mud Pie Mojo.
  • There will be 7 different Twilights, 4 of which will resemble former Surgeon General C. Everett Koop.
  • There will be a robot introduced to the show, Tertanium X2A. It's sole purpose in the show will be to annoy Twilight Sparkle #5.
  • Finally, Princess Celestia will have all her teeth removed and start wearing a big, plalstic log on her head instead of a horn.
Derpy will stay the same, though.

This is how far Discord could have gone.
  • Brohoof 4

This is how far Discord could have gone.

Oh, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders get their marks, but they're the flags of Nazi Germany, the Japanese Empire and the Italian Social Republic.

Also, they're now office supplies. Apple Bloom is a box of push pins, Scootaloo is a stapler, and Sweetie Bell is a hole puncher.

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

I wanna see Discord at least one more time before the series ends. I know that usually that type of character usually doesn't show up again but I really hope at the end of the series (if there is one) they do some big clash of the problems they've had in the series like the Parasprites, Discord, the Ursa Minor (Possibly with the Ursa Major in tow?), etc.

Just a final crash of chaos before the series ends so they have another reason to use the Elements of Harmony.

• Brohoof 1

I predict that Discord will appear at the end of the series.

I hope he will make another appearance. I love the voice actor and the character makes an interesting villain.

• Brohoof 1