What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I looked at 2 walmarts and target for that derpy.  They didn't get any new ones it seems.  But I think my "home" walmart only restocks anything like once a year.  If it runs out...forget about it.  

I tried a different McDonalds and they had a whole bunch of toys.  I told myself I was only going to get Luna and Pinkie and I'm sticking to it. Twilight was just an added bonus when I got Pinkie lol.  And this 2nd Mcdonalds, maybe 10-15 min away from the other one only charged $1.85.  Do they just make these prices up on the fly? lol 

The Derpy plush is part of a large display pallet that most Walmarts should get eventually.

I purchased some of the CCG cards. For about $20, I got sixty cards, some of them were pretty decent and valuable rare cards.

Sadly, no Mane Character cards, so I have an incomplete deck. I could not buy a theme deck at the time, as the only store that sells MLP cards I know of ran out of decks.

(edited)

How to get MLP McD toys in style.... uploading video atm
scored 6/8 and didn't have to pay for all of them ether.

Video @

Photos @  http://maddoggyca.deviantart.com/gallery/48125329

img-2484866-1-my_little_pony_mcdonalds_t

im not sure what's more impressive, I broke the 4th wall and caused a entire McD to halt work and tell a customer to wait, or the fact that EVERYONE came out with a cell phone at a work place...

--------------------------------------------

build a bears came in to day to

img-2484866-2-my_little_pony___build_a_b

img-2484866-3-rarity___build_a_bear___pl

img-2484866-4-scootaloo___build_a_bear__

img-2484866-5-sweetie_belle___build_a_be

all photos can be seen at http://maddoggyca.deviantart.com/gallery/

Edited by MadDoggyca

(edited)

I found a glitter variant trixie at hottopic today :D as well as a twilight and a pack of pony playing cards (which have more than just the main ponies on them!!)

...and i found it funny that trixie doesnt actually have a tail oO

post-17919-0-84462300-1396739309_thumb.jpg

post-17919-0-19116500-1396739325_thumb.jpg

post-17919-0-97601200-1396739339_thumb.jpg

post-17919-0-35662800-1396740914_thumb.jpg

Edited by theneonbandit
  • Brohoof 1

I got a blind box Funko Dr Whooves, and the Derpy dog tag Zhortac sent me :)

Thanks for making me aware of the Rainbow Dash pajama pants at Target.  After checking 2 different Targets 4-5 times they finally had a pair.  And that pair thankfully was in my size.  It was fate lol.  

I also received all the trade paperbacks of the MLP main series comics.  I love the references they make to various things.  It makes it easier to tell someone it's not just for kids b/c kids wouldn't catch some of these references.  And if anyone's interested in the trades, walmart sells them for $11-12 online. It's the cheapest I've found them.   I got the 2 issues I needed to fill the gap between the trades and my single issues.  So now my pony comics are complete...sorta.  

I found a walmart that had that Easter display with the new funrise ponies.  No derpy.  I asked a lady if they had anymore in the back and she's like "uh they're all pretty much the same."  I'm thinking uh how?  This one is pink this one is purple.  Then I said do you have any with messed up eyes and involuntarily did the Derpy eyes lol.  Oh well.  Next week is AnimeSTL so maybe I'll find one there.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I got a blind box Funko Dr Whooves, and the Derpy dog tag Zhortac sent me :)

And thanks to that, I have Pinkie, AJ, Discord, and Lyra&Bonbon tags, hanging with the rest above my PC lol. And the two mini comics (RD one...eeewww) and the main series comic I read, and will probably look for the rest lol.

Edit: ok not so much Discord...I need to get a chain for that one, or find one pokemon dog tags.

Edited by Zhortac
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
Thanks for making me aware of the Rainbow Dash pajama pants at Target.

Anytime :)

I also received all the trade paperbacks of the MLP main series comics.

Trade? the little mini ones of the Micro series? 

Edited by GrimCW

Trade? the little mini ones of the Micro series? 

Nope, its the main series, full size ones. I do have those little ones though lol.  Trade Paperbacks are just what they call them in the comic world.  The three I have collect 1-12, 4 issues per trade  paperback.  So they're basically just 4 issues of the MLP main series bound together.

Went to schedule the road test for my motorcycle license today, and on the way home I picked up Fluttershy and Celestia at McDonalds. I now have all three of the McDonald Fluttershy toys. :squee: This is also my first piece of Celestia merch.

I also noticed Flutters actually has all three of her butterflies on her cutie mark this year, previous years she just had one.

9HMCVTt.jpg

L6zXOys.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Went to my walmart to see if they ever got the Derpy plush in.  They had a Trixie and a bunch of the new rainbowfied little ones, but no Derpy and I couldn't find a worker to ask so I'll go back tomorrow lol.  

On my way out I noticed a display with brushable ponies.  They're basically the same as the ones they're selling for $5 but only $2.97 with no accessories.  I already have all the mane six so I got a Lyra and Cherilee.  I thought one was derpy but it was some other background pegasus. 

• Brohoof 1

Went to my walmart to see if they ever got the Derpy plush in.  They had a Trixie and a bunch of the new rainbowfied little ones, but no Derpy and I couldn't find a worker to ask so I'll go back tomorrow lol.  

On my way out I noticed a display with brushable ponies.  They're basically the same as the ones they're selling for $5 but only $2.97 with no accessories.  I already have all the mane six so I got a Lyra and Cherilee.  I thought one was derpy but it was some other background pegasus. 

If they had the Derpy plush, she would be with the Trixie and the rainbowfied.  My Walmart still has five.  They had six originally.

If they had the Derpy plush, she would be with the Trixie and the rainbowfied.  My Walmart still has five.  They had six originally.

My walmart is kind of retarded.  They didn't have them in the big display like the one I saw at another walmart.  They just plopped a couple Trixies in the little display in the normal pony aisle.  So if I get the chance to ask one of them they might have one in the back.  And the only rainbowfied ones I saw were the little like 5 inch ones.  I looked through them but apparently they don't make a little derpy idk lol.  They did have a little Trixie though.  

• Brohoof 1

My walmart is kind of retarded.  They didn't have them in the big display like the one I saw at another walmart.  They just plopped a couple Trixies in the little display in the normal pony aisle.  So if I get the chance to ask one of them they might have one in the back.  And the only rainbowfied ones I saw were the little like 5 inch ones.  I looked through them but apparently they don't make a little derpy idk lol.  They did have a little Trixie though.  

Yeah. No little Derpy.  I got a little Vinyl instead though.  The fact that they don't use the display is odd.  I was on the hunt for it all week last week.  THe day I found it, it wa smack dab in the middle of the toy section.

• Brohoof 1

Well my friend and I searched 4 walmarts and I finally found a Derpy.  Oddly enough they were in a little like alcove across from the electronics.  I almost didn't walk over that way, but I know how retarded walmarts are so I figured I better check everywhere since no 2 walmarts seem to be the same.  

DERPY!