Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Last thing I've picked up would be the Target exclusive set of Power Ponies (including Spike for once) in brushable size + Mane-iac. 

Those are so cute. I got the large set of all 6 that came in one box. it was $60 when i got it, but then like 2 weeks later the price dropped to $55 then jumped back up to $60 after black friday

• Brohoof 2

The last merchandise I bought was a small grab bag with one of the small figures in. Funny thing is, I was giving them the old squeeze test (since there were no small preview windows on the bags) and I KNEW one of them was Twilight, but I bought it anyway, knowing that I already had the exact same Twilight already.

I did also get this recently, but it was actually given to me by my best friend a few weeks ago because she won it in a raffle. I was a little confused about the hair at first. I thought someone had opened it previously, cut and glued her hair together and put it back in the box, but upon googling it, I confirmed it was supposed to look this way.. so phew.

MLP_Collector_Series_Shadowbolt_Rainbow_

Edited by Ghoul
  • Brohoof 3

There's still a long line for Snowdrop Snuggles...

So, I'll show you some photos of a new Rarity Pin, that I got the other day.

Rarity_Pin_1.png

Rarity_Pin_2.png

Rarity_Pin_3.png

I'm not really into the Card Game or anything. I only bought it for the Pin. :please:

Even so, there was no Twilicane card in any of those card packs... :wacko:

That's the only card I'm interested in... But that's okay.

According to the back of the box, there's also two more Pins to collect! :D

I spotted these at my local Walmart. Gonna keep an eye out for the other ones.

• Brohoof 4

The time has finally arrived, for more Photos of Snowdrop!

Snowdrop_02.png

Snowdrop_03.png

Snowdrop_04.png

I got the Owl Necklace for Twilight, when I was out shopping at WalMart.

Also picked up a different owl necklace, that had some pretty and pink gemstones, for my Niece (not pictured).

You too can get a Snowdrop Plushie, from http://lunarshinestore.com/products/snowdrop-plush-toy-by-silly-filly-studios

while supplies last!

A Princess Luna ornament from this Christmas store.

It looks like this

sig-4288965.41+vkwqBWlL._SY355_.jpg

You totally gotta hang that from your rear-view mirror, after you take down your tree! :o

• Brohoof 3

I haven't bought pony in a good couple of months. Trying to practice self control, becausde I already have so much pony merch. And Not having a job kinda limits what I can throw at unnecessary, but desired items, like pny merchandise. Hasbro not capitalizing on putting out more Sunset Shimmer/ Vinyl Scratch/ Derpy/ Luna merch also means more saving, and less money for Hasbro.

I think the last thing I bought before the wallet tightening was Scootaloo Funko.

• Brohoof 2

wow! I remember posting something on this thread more than five months ago and I am now reading other people's posts and I'm thinking: Wow! This thread is active till today!!! Congratulations to everypony!

Oh and last time I bought any mlp merchandise was like 2 years ago, sadly... since then, I've been looking in stores at all the merchandise and buying them in my dreams :'(