What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I went back for some groceries I'd forgotten to get yesterday and ended up grabbing two more Funko Mystery Mini ponies.

I got Pinkie Pie and a glow-in-the-dark Vinyl Scratch.  This works well with my Octavia now.

Been a while since I bought any pony merch, and my money is limited atm, but seeing the Rarity deck box in stores, I just could not resist that alluring gaze...

post-592-0-32709700-1389132371_thumb.jpg

Plus, it came with a freakin' Rarity poster, which is just rad. :D

• Brohoof 2

Behold!

post-9721-0-54128600-1389139769_thumb.jpg

Now that I have Pinkie and Lyra, my Funko vinyl collection is complete! (excluding the sparkle variants and mini figures and green-tie Doctor, but I'm not that insane)  Also, I got my hands on the Comic Con DJ Pon-3 for an excellent price in an Ebay auction.  I'm really starting to run out of room on that shelf...  If they release another pair, they may have to invade other parts of my room.

• Brohoof 1

Alright, so my camera isn't exactly the greatest, so forgive me for the quality of these photos. Anyway, here's what I have!

Derpy Hooves Wallet

post-6662-0-64078900-1389140331_thumb.jpg

Brony T-Shirt (RainbowDash)

post-6662-0-91205100-1389140074_thumb.jpg

Luna T-Shirt

post-6662-0-98549100-1389140087_thumb.jpg

Vinyl Scratch T-Shirt

post-6662-0-21161600-1389140099_thumb.jpg

I have something else that's coming in the mail still. It may or may not be here tomorrow. I'll be sure to post here about it when it arrives! :)

• Brohoof 6

I didn't really buy it, I got pinkie pie playing cards from chuck e cheese. 200 tickets. I dont know why i went, i dont really even like that place, but my parents made me go. -_-

Hi, my name is ghostfacekiller39, and I'm a fanboy.

1497723_679241188795505_29486127_n.jpg

Oh, and yeahh. I've got some of the other ponies too, hollup.

1483185_675236472529310_1144254199_n.jpg

Old photo, but see?!?! I've got some other ponies, too! :D

Just out of curiosity, who's your favorite pony?  I can't tell from the pictures, but I'm leaning towards Rainbow Dash.

Nice collection though.  I don't think I've seen such a large Rarity collection before.

• Brohoof 2

I would think this counts but I recently bought a custom button pin of my cutiemark off Zazzle.com, I wanted to have some of my OC's attributes on the clothes or purse I carry, I figured to start with a button pin, I'll show it when it arrives!

Look what adorkable thing just arrived today:

post-14546-0-74690600-1389323464_thumb.jpg

Now I just gotta wait for Flutters to arrive...however, if she arrives within the next couple days or so, I'll probably give her away to my friend who I just found out was in an accident, and is currently hospitalized (in quite stable condition, don't you worry). Flutters is her favorite pony, so I'm definitely willing to postpone adding her to my collection if it makes my friend feel any better.

• Brohoof 3

Alright. So I said before I had one other thing to show you guys, and that thing is actually my own custom Minecraft figure of my pony OC Felix!

So, basically, what I did was make my own OC a skin for my Minecraft game. Then I found this site called EnderToys in which I was actually able to upload my OC skin and have it plastered on this really good quality figure. I had it ordered (two in fact, but the other one isn't a pony) and it came in the mail yesterday.

So this is the figure:

post-6662-0-51793600-1389396313_thumb.jpg

post-6662-0-25952800-1389396325_thumb.jpg

Yes, those are Pegasus wings on the back. :P

And this is my normal OC image for anyone that wants a reference

9eXl52S.png?1

Now, I know the skin I made doesn't look like my OC too much, but let's be honest, it's a bit difficult to really make skins look exact to the previous image. Especially since I don't make skins often, and though it may not look like it, what I made was pretty detailed and took a good long time.

Sorry, again, for the horrible Camera. The colors my camera gives my merchandise are always pretty lame compared to how vibrant the actual thing is. :(

Just started watching MLP this week but I've already got some merchandise.  I got TY beanie babies of Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie.  Last night I went to Build a Bear and made a Rainbow Dash and then today I thought she looked lonely so I went to a different Build a Bear and made a Pinkie Pie (with a bubblegum scent lol).  And I've gotten a version of all of the Mane 6 in those little blind packs.  Well if you know where to look they're not so blind lol.  Idk if I'll get Fluttershy and Twilight from BaB but i will definitely get Applejack.  

• Brohoof 1

Just started watching MLP this week

Well.. welcome to the herd! and do stop by the welcoming plaza for a proper party :)

Did you also get the voice boxes for the BaB ones? Pinkies (of course...) is funny :P 

thanks

I thought about getting the voices but in the end I decided against it.  Wish I would have gotten Dash a cotton candy scent thingy though.  I couldn't help myself with the bubblegum thing for Pinkie.  When I listened to Dash's sound on the website it just kept repeating the same thing and I didn't like it.  Pinkie's was cute though.  I could always go back and get them I think.  The guy said they can change out the scent waffer after it goes out in about a year so I figure they could add that too.  

And just made a thread in the intro section :)

When I listened to Dash's sound on the website it just kept repeating the same thing and I didn't like it.

There are 7 things in each box, hers are

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh (the fast way she does it repeated..)

ehh needs to be about 20% cooler

I could clear the sky in 10 seconds flat

oh ho ho yeah, that is awesome

Another great feat of heroism

Aww yeah

I need to fly, this is wayyy to boring for me

The voices sound off I'm guessing is either due to the lack of digital editing that the show has, or impersonators.

But given how some of the voices sound when heard from convention panels, I'm guessing its mostly just because they don't have the enhancements that they get in the show.

Edited by GrimCW