Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HorrorshowMania

let alone some people say i can draw cute things, well i can also draw scary things as well, like this.

A then and now picture of how i improved (slightly) and a little more to his concept art,

The story behind him is on my Deviantart, but ill give you guys some basic info

height (while standing) 11 feet, (on all fours) 6 feet

weight 255 lbs

Origin : Indian legends

strengths : speed, strength, power, Jaw strength, long claws, agility, multiple visions (night vision, heat, etc.) high jumping, roar

weaknesses: Dream catcher prison,

if you want to know more just ask :D

post-6687-0-21390700-1343590284_thumb.jpg

post-6687-0-45677400-1343590633_thumb.jpeg

It looks pretty good! I like horror themed stuff :)

Good work, it really looks creepy :P

Haha and because of the topic's name I thought it was this:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

It looks pretty good! I like horror themed stuff :)

Good work, it really looks creepy :P

Haha and because of the topic's name I thought it was this:

Posted Image

hahah thats funneh :3 im glad you like it, ill up load more later this week, Its a promise!!!! I SWEAR IT!!!

Kinda reminds me of that creepypasta, "The Rake". Did you happen to be influenced by it? Creepypasta is so tempting sometimes...

Kinda reminds me of that creepypasta, "The Rake". Did you happen to be influenced by it? Creepypasta is so tempting sometimes...

nope i made up this guy all by myself, but yes i have seen the rake and wish to never see it again thank you.

Awsome! I don't usually like to look at or draw stuff that's scary and stuff. This is very nice. Now what happens if we mix that with MLP?

if we mix this with mlp? oh dear celestia.... that would be terrifying O.o hmmm ill start drawing him in pony form :D

Gengar! Use Dream Eater!

...Wait, what the crap is that thing?

I mean, it's nicely drawn and all, but what is it?

well if you go to my Deviantart theres the story behind it there, but basically its a spirit that can enter peoples dreams, and exit their bodies into the real world

Pretty cool! I've always liked the idea of critters that can "eat" non-physical things. Another example is The Eater from Vampire: the Masquerade. He is a being that eats a person's name, which causes that person to falter, fall ill and eventually die. The victim is then forgotten, along with their life's work and anything they may have contributed to the tapestry of life. The Eater absorbs this knowledge into himself. No one knows what his real name is. Apparently when he discovered the power to eat names, the first name that he ate was his own.