Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has Anypony been sad lately?

HorrorshowMania

Hello everypony... lately I've been thinking, and this really makes me sad and nearly made me cry a river earlier today. I was thinking about the future, like how I will drift after i leave school, and so will my friends... that and MLP FiM how long will it last? i want it to last forever but i have no clue if it will. i guess you could say... I don't want to grow up, i wanna be young forever because I'm afraid everything around me will no longer be around... thanks for those of you who read this, it feels good to let this out.

• Brohoof 10

I understand what you mean bro. I had my first job today and it made me how much I hate growing up. DEPRESSION STRIKES AGAIN

• Brohoof 2

post-5645-0-51606600-1343692537.jpg

Yeah, for some reason I have been sad lately. I don't know why though. You might sometimes see me all jumpy and happy but that's just me sometimes hiding my sad face.

yeah... i hate to think about it, thats why i act all happy and stuff, so maybe i can try not to think of the sad future... :(

I feel the same. I'm not ready to go to college. I have no idea if the career path I've chosen is what will be what I want to do.

I recently fell into the same stupor you are feeling now. But then I realized that even if this show someday ends... or ruins itself, we will still have this community and we will always have the memories shared with our friends. As for me I plan on renting an apartment with my friend Brad ( the one who got me into mlp) after I leave school and making the best for myself and others, because my life is about making others happy!..... and also this weekend was really good for me because I got a free labtop, ate chinese food , got a derpy shirt, an mlp belt, and I FINALLY found Yoshi's Story for the N64... YAY!

Nothing lasts forever, if things did they would hold no value. Don't fear the change, embrace it, and live for it - you will find happiness in making happy memories for others.

I think that's the closest to making a fortune cookie fortune I will ever get

• Brohoof 3

Nothing lasts forever, if things did they would hold no value. Don't fear the change, embrace it, and live for it - you will find happiness in making happy memories for others.

I think that's the closest to making a fortune cookie fortune I will ever get

That is one of the best things I have heard you say, and on the topic of fortune cookies, my last three oddly came true YAY!

Growing up is most certainly hard. You need to watch out, or like will punch you right in the face. I wish I had some better advide to give, but all I have is the tried and true, "Don't give up."

It's something I've been hearing a lot, being in the same position and everything.

I've been a bit depressed for a while, mainly cause of the way people on MOCpages treated me, but also my pony fix, I'm too anxious for season 3.

Plus I'm coming of age, I turn 18 this August.

Actually... Yeah, I cried the most these past couple of months than I have in a long time. Well part of it was reading MLD and the other times I cried were because of weird things. I got to thinking about mortality and the how futile everything is and started crying. I dont know why but I have been pretty sad lately.

Whats so bad about growing up anyways? As I see it, it's just another chance at redefining yourself in the eyes of your peers. The only times I get sad anymore is when I start thinking about not leaving a mark in this world, being forgotten is one of "those things" for me y'know.

Well, how were you before you found MLP:FiM? I hope you had happy times then, and certainly one can assume we will find happy times and things even after MLP fades away from the spotlight. I wouldn't worry though, even if we assume season three is the last bit of material we get (Which it probably is not, at all.), the fanbase and culture will still carry on. Maybe even for years after the show's end.

Well I'm pretty much depressed on the inside, however my childish and outgoing attitude hides it very well, I remember the first time I watched Peter Pan, I wanted to live in NeverLand just so I would never grow up, if you know me in real life, you'd know me as the silly childish, person who I much rather be, I wish I could stay a kid forever, but the closest I am is to acting like one...

Now, I'm childish but NOT Immature

Well my boyfriend left me......

He was all I had left, really; the only thing keeping me happy.

Also the only person who stuck with me from my old forum.now I have no one left....

so I'm back to my old self. Before everything.

the good old Rochambo; a cynical,depressed,asshole.

Well if you think negative like that of course you'll feel depressed. I try to keep positive thoughts and that's how I stay cheery (but I don't let my optomism blind me; I still know the difference between reality and my little fantasy land).

I know what you're going thru and must say I kinda relate to what you say, and yes who knows if MLP lasta forever but even if it doesnt, it's the fans that keep it alive. and yes I know it sucks how when u get out of High School, everything changes, I know coz I'm in College, well was, I quit. I recently found out what I wanna be, a Musician, no one in my family believes I can achieve such thing, but I dont care, I'm old enough to follow my dreams, and will go for them, I'd recommend you that you do stuff u like, whatever it is, don't listen to what others say, just be yourself =)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

TL:DR being here makes me feel like there is something to be happy for and look forward to.

i know that feeling i Graduated in 2011 and i had basically the tightest groups of friends... we were always hanging out having fun... couple months passed friend drifted off with there girl friends some kept in touch some did drugs i worked pretty much every day we still hung out once in a blue moon but nothing like what we used to its now a year and a couple months later... im working 2 jobs i just recently got one of my best friends back from a succubus bitch, but at the same time had to let two of my best friends go they moved away because our city had nothing left for them. ive lost contact with one of them, one is hooked on drugs, another is pretty much a jobless loser, one is stuck on his ex the two have left town and i barely see one of my friends but he was pretty cool and i wanna see him some more, but it just feels like theres no hope left, i most likely have severe depression but havnt gone to a doctor for it, the future seems so bleak and empty i basically dont really have a reason for living any more, i guess i never really had found what true happiness is or was... had some dark moments in my life... but yea its hard to just keep my false persona up, if you looked at me you would see a kind caring friendly person.. but really im just hiding my insecurities and depression deep down inside but i wouldnt let you get that close to see that any way.

sorry for the long post i just needed a place to vent

My mind's stuck somewhere back in 2007. I do not even want to believe that the years afterward have even happened.

Don't get stuck in the mindset I'm at. It also occurred from being afraid of change. However, that change was something much more than leaving school and my previous friends, so I think you should be fine. Although I had always been one prone to being obsessed with the past, even when the past wasn't much different from the present.

The fact of the matter is that things do change. When you lose your current friends, you will make new ones. And when the shows you enjoy right now come to an end, you will fall in love with new ones. New memories will be made. This is how it always goes.