Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

8/10  It's pretty good.  

Also, hypocrite hypocrite we've got a hypocrite.   Everypony on this forum come look at this giant bucking hypocrite....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................just kidding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puaklcVKU3U&list=WL&index=3

Ouch. 4/10 I didn't mind it so much at first, but I found the tune to be very repetetive, and the lyrics were rather forced. It seemed... plain. I mean, I'm not much for rap, because it is very plain, but even for rap, this seemed like it could have been better.

City on the Hill by Casting Crowns

(edited)

8/10 It's good,but I still think "Tacky" is better.

Edited by Mystery
  • Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(edited)

7/10 I'm not much for rock music after 1995 or so, but that was quite nice. I really like the guitar work in it. Only reason it didn't score higher is because to me the vocal style was a little too "angry".

Here's one that been a favorite of mine since I moved to the city:

Edited by Attack of the Pwns

sig-33250.06qBwXQ.jpg

Signature by the ever-awesome Overdrive!

Pinki Pie FTW! :pinkie:

(edited)

6/10, you've got some pretty nice taste.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=afwK743PL2Y#t=102

The beginning may be a bit quiet but then you hear music. Edited by gamecubeguy214
  • Brohoof 1

Pennutoh has a gun