Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP School Supplies?

FlutterShysFolly

Does anyone know if there are school supplies available, specifically folders. Ik kmart has a really cute backpack but I'm a uni student and I just don't think thats going to cut it for my campus needs. But I could really use some folders QQ

If anyone knows where they might be available I'd soooo appreciate it... otherwise I better unpack the glue and glitter

Doesn't Walmart and Target sell school supplies year round? Otherwise I get stuff at Office Max usually, or online if I want something certain. Such as an awesomely amazing calculator! :wub: (It's just like a computer!)

Alright, that is what I was thinking... (After I posted my first comment) I haven't really checked around for anything... But If I find something I will let you know! ;)

I've been looking around for the same thing, but I haven't found anything yet. I've checked my local Walmart, Target, Office Max, and other random stores. I have the sad feeling I won't be finding any... :(

Ok, so the ONLY FiM "school supplies" I've spotted was a Mini and I mean MINI backpack at Spencers. Had Rainbow Dash it. But as far as actual supplies like pancils and folders? No. I've been looking. EVERYWHERE. And I have a BIG sad...I really wanted a BIG FUNCTIONAL backpack. But I think I'd be better off making my own. You know what they say...If wishes were horses then beggars would ride :P

There are defiantly FIM glue sticks. But I've never seen anything else :/

I guess they give the glue stick out so that you can print your fav pics off the net and glue them to your folder ;)

My advice? Get some plain school supplies, and ponify it yourself. You might spend a bit more, depending upon ink and all that other hoopla, but at the same time, you're pretty much guaranteed to have something that you're going to enjoy, as opposed to finding the one FiM folder, and absolutely hating the design.