My City, Leeds, England

- It's had city largest park in England

-Had Largest Indoor market in Europe

- One of world's famous board game, Cluedo

- It believe first flim set in the city

- New York Gang Member born here

- Famous for making wools

- Came out of WW2 better than other cities

- Give the world, Marks and Spencers, it was set from Leeds market (Large indooe market in Europe)

- Biggest city behind London, Brimingham and maybe Manchester

Glasgow is the largest city in Scotland, with ~500K people as of the last census within Glasgow and between 1.2 and 2.8 million including the Greater Glasgow area,
There are only ~5 Million people in Scotland to put it into scale

• Brohoof 1

Well, I live in a small village, but not far away from Bonn, so here a few facts about Bonn.

-Bonn was the capital City of germany in the time where germany was split in west germany and east germany. 

-Bonn is the 19th biggest City in germany

-Bonn is or was the location of some really famous companies like T-Mobile, Deutsche Post/DHL and HARIBO (what is an acronyme for Hans Riegel Bonn)

-The famous composer Beethoven was born in Bonn

-Bonn is one of the warmest cities in germany. You can see a lot of palm trees, banana plants and other more subtropical plants in the gardens of the city. Snow is really rarely. 

-The former pope Benedict XVI had studiet in Bonn ... so does Marx and Goebbels :/

• 1 month later...

I live in College Station, Texas.

College Station is roughly 90 miles northwest of Houston.

College Station is home to approximately 113,564 people as of 2017.

The name comes from the university situated here, Texas A&M University.

Kyle Field, A&M's football stadium, can fit 102,733 people, making it the fifth-largest non-racing stadium in the world.

College Station was ranked the most educated city in Texas, and the 11th most educated city in the country in 2006.

George H.W. Bush was buried here.

A&M Consolidated High School, one of our local schools, held a football game sometime in the 80s or 90s. That football game was attended by two world leaders - George H.W. Bush and Mikhail Gorbachev, the last leader of the Soviet Union.

Chuck Norris lives roughly 20 miles from College Station and writes in the local newspaper.

The only notable thing my town is gonna having the largest movie theater in Southern California that they'll probably never build any time soon