So I Just Read "Competent Villains: Chrysalis"

Master Chief

Man, this fanfic fucked my mind up HARD. The entire thing was mind-rape! I mean the creepiest thing was that *SPOILERS* Chrysalis broke Twilight, changed her love flow from Celestia to her, implemented Changeling DNA and thoughts into her head, and then used her as a worker! She was still Twilight, but she just loved Chrysalis and was half hive-minded! Man, that just sounds so... weird! It makes my stomach sick in a way. I'm kinda obsessed with the ideal of mind control and now that chapter is stuck in my head and it's starting to become creepy. It fucked with my brain so much... The idea that someone could do that is just stuck and it is so fucking creepy! DO NOT READ THIS FIC! I AM WARNING YOU! IT WILL TWIST YOUR FUCKING MIND IN SO MANY FUCKING WAYS!

Reading your reactions to this fanfic just makes me want to read it more XD Thank you for the tip ;)

Dude! That is so fucked up! Twilight being brainwashed! MY GOD! FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THINGS HOLY JUST SHOVE THIS FIC ASIDE! IT RAPES YOUR MIND ON SO MANY LEVELS THE WAY THEY MANIPULATE IN THAT STORY! Sure, it was written nicely, but it is NSFW

^ I love stories like that! Manipulation and brainwash stories are bawss. Thanks for introducing me to this fic *wink*