Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SCENARIO: You've decided to create your own chaos in Equestria!

MallaJong1

1. Steal an underground nuclear device used to power the city.

2. Threaten the city at the Equestrian Football game

3. Throw bruce wayne down a hole

"When Equestria is nothing but ashes, you have my permission to laugh maniacally." This made me laugh so hard. Thanks for this.

Ponies, ponies, please. All this talk of freeing Discord, attacking Celestia and Luna...you're making more work for yourself than you need to. If you really want to spread chaos all you need to do is one thing. Walk into the center of Ponyville with a crate and a megaphone. Stand on said crate, turn on your megaphone. Get everypony's attention. As soon as you have it, take a deep breath, and shout,

"YOUR LIFE IS A LIE. YOU ARE A FIGMENT OF HUMAN IMAGINATION, CREATED FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. YOU MAY NOW PROCEED TO FALL INTO DENILE OF YOUR LIFE'S MEANING."

Reinforced glass is a reference from.... uhhhh Tekkit. (minecraft mod) It's basically much stronger glass, made with obsidian.

And yes, they would probably lose their minds or become bros from listening to Pewdie yelling "BARRELS!!! What are you doing here?" and "NOOOO!!! STEPHANO!"

I was thinking it was from tekkit, and no, its made from advanced alloys. Remember... don't make noises "hits the wall with stephano"

First i'd turn luna and celestia in my personal maids cutting their horns off.

Id free discord.

Make a portal to the human world. AND BECOME THE RULER OF NOT ONLY EQUASTRIA!! BUT EARTH TOO!!

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Maniacal laugh*

I'd make discord my right hand and surpress his full potential! Then id live my life in equestria trolling around.

AND ILL MAKE ~Chaotic discord~ MY PERSONAL PET!

Edited by Cjero

I've said this before, I'd force befriend Fluttershy, her and I will overflow Celestia in order to take control of equestria! Lets just say Chaos would definitely ensue.

Also, we'd need recruits to join us after we take over, so we will offer waffles...of evil! I say that's one great plan.

Kill one, marry one, kiss one, spit on one, lick one, bury one, sweet talk one, send one to earth, send one to jupiter, see if doctor whooves is actually The Doctor, punch a bagel, destroy half a lawn-mower, bake Rainbow Dash... Some cupcakes, study buddy with Twilight, tell Rarity her fashion snse sucks, sneeze on one, flick one off, lie to Fluttershy's face, fucos fire on Spitfire, spit fire, split fire, mumble on MLPForums endlessley, go green with envy, tell Pinkie she has a great figure, do figure eights on the ground, smack Applejack, join Colgate in her epic quest through time, sit on Lyra, see if Bon-Bon sounds different every time she speaks, and free the rest.

• Brohoof 1

well, just to piss pinkie off, i would make chocolate rain... rain upwards. so she cant drink it. MWAHAHAHA

also would give scootaloo a heart cutie mark...

Mallajong, your OP post made my face go all "wutdafuq"

I'd probably ....*looks around* ......steal some apples,

bad zoid, bad zoid, watchu gonna do? watchu gonna do, when they come for you~

• Brohoof 1

SET THE APPLE FARM ON FIRE

well, just to piss pinkie off, i would make chocolate rain... rain upwards. so she cant drink it. MWAHAHAHA

hehe that cracked me up, but it's pinky so she'll probably use her pedal-powered gyrocopter thingamajig to chase after the rain :P

also would give scootaloo a heart cutie mark...

How would this create chaos? Seems more like a favor than a true act of

Chaos.

Mallajong, your OP post made my face go all "wutdafuq"

I'd probably ....*looks around* ......steal some apples,

bad zoid, bad zoid, watchu gonna do? watchu gonna do, when they come for you~

Thank you very much. That is the reaction I was going for. Hahaha. You're almost as terrible as Gilda.

• Brohoof 1