Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask PegasisterTaco

PegasisterTaco

Hey there everyone. I saw that everyone was making these lil' "Ask a Pony" threads so I decided to make one. I don't think it's going to "catch on as quick" as some of the other ones, but whatever. It's for fun right?

post-5645-0-89349900-1344654186.jpg

Anyways, ask away. I'll patiently be waiting on your incoming questions.

• Brohoof 2

aw, thought we had something in common there:3

now here is my real question:

do you like to read? if so what is your favorite genre?

Yes. I like to read. Tons of books. My favorite genre would be fantasy and mystery.

• Brohoof 2

did you know they just came out with a new book? it's supposed to be the last in the series:(

NUUUUUU!

What does pie mean to you.

Meaning 1: An irrational number that goes on FOREVERRR!

Meaning 2: A delicous treat for anyone who has behaved good.

Here's a basic one, but it's been lurking in the back of my mind for some time: Why "Pegasister Taco?" What does that name mean to you?

If you mean how I chose it t is because I thought the two words would got great together. I got hungry during that time.

PegasisterTaco~ It is a name that makes me hungry.

Hey there pegasister :) hmmm.. what to ask? Well could I have some of your yummy Doritos?

Yes you can. I am always willing to give people the chips.

• Brohoof 2

If you like fantasy and mystery, try the monster blood tattoo series. They are so good! Anyway, here is my question, celestia or Luna?

Sorry for not noticing your question. /).- (slaps self saying 'stupid stupid!')

I'm tied between Celestia and Luna. I can most relate to Luna since we both have hard times making friends and we pretty much have the same akwardness level. Celestia is wise and kind. What I look for in a friend.

Would you ever draw a picture of Fluttershy going berserk on a taco?

Berserk on a taco? Mmmm... Thank you for the idea! I'm going to go find my drawing notebook.

(edited)

Tell us about yourself

Just your average person trying to make it on the internet. I like to read and write. Animals and plants, fruits and veggies. Just the human version of Fluttershy who spends her darn time on the computer. Eeyup. Check out my profile if you want MOAR info.

Edited by PegasisterTaco

• 2 weeks later...