Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coolest, cutest, and funniest avatars you've seen

Brook

I think i'm going to put my vote for the coolest avatar to...Evilshy and His Own Ego... I guess that will work for me right now. 100 chars?

Edited by coastercrutchfield
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Cutiest would be Berry pie with the two huggingCoolest? You would never guess, but I think it is...

Chigens and Kay with snake pony

Funniest would go to Pegasister taco.

Edited by Retro_Derpy
  • Brohoof 2

Coolest: Tie between mine and Kays... Twi with glasses and a snake pony. Epic...

Cutest: Duh 1:Honey Puff 2:Fox 3:Kawaii.

Funniest: Fubz, WordplA, and DashingRainbow36.

Edited by I Sarcasm I
  • Brohoof 1

I'm pretty new here, but a couple of avatars have made an impression on me.

Dizzy Ditzy Doo's is really cute and anonymstol's is funny... both are also very silly.

Your avatar strikes me as cute. Boy I want to look at all these av's but some of the names aren't in the search engine. Plus I'm tired and feel like crap.

I don't really keep track of most avatars, but there are a couple that remain in my memory. My favorite is probably Platinum Rook's avatar.

People's are changing these days. Maybe we're all sweeping out the old to bring in the new, heralding Season 3 that everyone is so ready for.

I just decided that my image will be that "Standardized 1950s handsome wise friendly old father that knows everything and can beat up your Dad Dad" because it would be fun.

• Brohoof 1

I have to second Blue on His choices. Luna pictured here is way too cute. I can't think of any cuter (that may because Luna is my favorite pony)

Further, CuteyCindyHoney is obviously the coolest. Hands down. Winner there.

as for funniest...I need to explore more. I'm at a loss with funny.

Cutest

Posted Image

Coolest

@cuteycindyhoney

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

I have to second Blue on His choices. Luna pictured here is way too cute. I can't think of any cuter (that may because Luna is my favorite pony)

Further, CuteyCindyHoney is obviously the coolest. Hands down. Winner there.

as for funniest...I need to explore more. I'm at a loss with funny.

Thank you very much Silverhoof. That image of wasn't even something I downloaded. Years ago, I scanned it off of a box of Kim Possible Valentines day cards. I've been using it ever since.

People's are changing these days. Maybe we're all sweeping out the old to bring in the new, heralding Season 3 that everyone is so ready for.

I just decided that my image will be that "Standardized 1950s handsome wise friendly old father that knows everything and can beat up your Dad Dad" because it would be fun.

Thanks Blue. I hadn't even looked through this thread before, and hadn't noticed that Silverhoof was seconding your choices. I liked your "Old Admiral" guy, but your new one is cool too.

"Honey, I'm home! Where are my pipe, slippers, and martini?"

Cutest? ds8 OR CoasterCrutchfield (I CAN'T CHOOSE!). Coolest? Bobthecableman or Chaotic Discord or Scootacool. (I CAN'T CHOOSE EITHER!). And funniest? Marco's or CronatheCritic (although the last one is because I imagine she is like that with her picture...and it's funny...but I?M SOWWWWWY! :( I don't think you re like that, but it's funny because I picture you like with that nonchalant face :lol: ). Yeah, I can't choose. I better leave options. I can live that way ^_^ .

I'm pretty new here, but a couple of avatars have made an impression on me.

Dizzy Ditzy Doo's is really cute and anonymstol's is funny... both are also very silly.

Doctor Waveband, I couldn't help noticing your signature image. I find it interesting. I have come across two further communications you may be interested in.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Coolest avatar- @ Devin McCourty

Cutest avatar- @ Berry Pie :3

Funniest avatar- @Pegasister Taco

Sexiest avatar- @Spas-ticshotty

Honorable mention of one of my favorites- @Neverneverland

There are so many awesome avatars on here <3

• Brohoof 2

I can't believe my avatar isn't on this thread, I'm rather disappointed that not even one single pony mentioned about how cute my marshmallow avatar is. :(

• 5 weeks later...

Coolest: Definitely our old friend, Ol' Sarge. That avatar was pretty damn bad-ass.

Posted Image

Cutest: At a glance around the board, I'd say Urdnot Shepard with their Pinkie Winkie avatar.

Posted Image

Funniest: Altosakis. I'M JUST SAIYAN.

Posted Image

Honorable Mention: Eljordo. I think it's another cool and funny one.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

Been a long time since I've been here.

Cutest - Was gonna be letterONE but he no longer has a Vanellope avvie, so this goes to...................I'd say Clari just because AJ is in it ;)

Coolest - MissMachine. Sexy snapshot with her plus the Black Ops II logo on top.

Funniest - HylianMadness. "No post on sundays, HAH".

Well I don't mean to sound vain or anything, but my current avatar may be the cutest ever! wub.png In my opinion anyway. wink.png

Coolest? Eh... maybe some of Comrade Dimitri Hammer's avatars. They were pretty badass. Russian ponies and all. wink.png

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy

• 1 month later...

Thread hasn't been used in a bit, new avatars galore, seems like a good time to revive it :3

Cutest: Since I can't say my own I'll have to go with zRevnantz. Sleeping Reading Rainbow Dash :3

photo-6061.png

Coolest: Crutch. That's a bad-ass pic of Spitfire, always has been ^^

photo-7202.png

Funniest: Akihiro. It's really funny and pretty well-done. Poor Dashie, having trouble DDRing. Though I imagine her and Pinkie being some of the more wilder dancers x3

photo-10323.png

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

So many avatars, so many draws.

Coolest would probably be either mine EpicMuffinTime or Rainbow Dash Loyalty.

Cutest would have to go to either ~Chaotic Luna~, DashForever, or Urdie Pie.

And the funniest is a personal tie between ~Chaotic Discord~ and MatrixChicken. 

Edited by ShyForever
  • Brohoof 1