Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite pony as a pet or girlfriend?

Zerul

If you had to decide right now on whether to have your favorite Pony as a pet or a girlfriend which one would you choose and why?(O.C's count too :) )

Girlfriend versions are humanized.

Edited by OdinForced
  • Brohoof 1

I wouldn't have them as a pet (for the fact that they would feel controlled) or a girlfriend cuz, well, dating ponies is a bit weird. I would have one of them (Scootaloo or Twilight, who is more my age) as a good friend or roommate though.

LOL Girlfriend versions are humanized btw :oCharacterlimitcanrealllysucksometimesblahblahblahblahblah

Oh... well when you think of it that way it would still be Twilight. She would just be so nice and awesome.
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy would be my GF because we both like animals and like to live peacfully. Yes she would be the perfect girlfriend in every way.

We'd go on camping trips and maybe even get a job at a animal center....

Shes mine!!

would the pets be able to talk? or use magic and/or fly?

either way I'd totally have my oc as a pet, that'd just be too awesome to pass up

or Sweetie Belle as a girlfriend if she were my age no loli pedo stuff lol

Ponies aren't pets... Therefore, I would choose Octavia, so I could listen to the awesome music she would make...

I agree on the ponies not being pets and the part about wanting one for music but I wouldn't choose Octavia. Vinyl Scratch all the way! (She would wash my dishes with wubs too :) )
  • Brohoof 1

Isn't it a bit wrong that we are choosing between having them as a pet or as a partner?

Does their value truly vary that much that they can be whatever you want? :P

Says the Mexican dictator.

Hmmm... Rarity would be pretty sweet, yet pretty painful at the same tim, considering her refined tastes.

Like Scootabloom said, I wouldn't really choose either. I would like them as a very good friend though.

Isn't it a bit wrong that we are choosing between having them as a pet or as a partner?

Does their value truly vary that much that they can be whatever you want? :P

Oh my god you're right is is kinda wrong LOL I never looked at it that way o: now I feel like a bad person : (

Hmmm, a human luna or twilight as a girlfriend... I guess the primary questions would be what do they remember? Can they still do magic here if they were a unicorn? Is their whole life going to be spent trying and failing to get back and being miserable? If a pegasus would they be bemoaning losing flight for their whole tenure here... I mean I do not see a pony being happy stuck here as a human in general.

Ponies aren't pets... Therefore, I would choose Octavia, so I could listen to the awesome music she would make...

Posted Image

Holy heck, someone ninja'd my first choice in the first post! I too would pick Octavia as my girlfriend. Though, for more reasons than just her music. But that too would be great.

• Brohoof 2

Definitely be the pet, if I had to choose between one or the other. I can't stand humanized ponies. I don't know what it is, but I just absolutely despise all "humanizng" fics and art. It just... isn't right.

Does it have to be pony? Because I would choose Spike as my pet. Actually, scratch the last bit there. Not a pet, a great flaming pal! That dragon is simply the definition, IMO, of cool! :) Heck, check this out!post-7286-0-82261000-1345861437_thumb.jpg

Just gotta love that fedora!

I would have Scootaloo as a pet, I've never had a pet chicken before but I think it'd be a fun experience.

I wouldn't want to have one as a pet, that seems kinda degrading to me. If I had to have one as a girlfriend it'd be either Twilight or RD.

Fluttershy as a girlfriend.

She's calm and nice.

Not to loud, and cute lol.

I would help her take care of the animals. (EXCEPT ANGEL)

Here's the thing: 1st of all, I can't imagne having a humanized pony as a girlfriend. And I can't imagne having one of them as a pet.

So, if I have a pony as a girlfriend, it has to stay a pony, no matter what people think of me!

2nd of all, if I have a girlfriend, it would have to be one of the mane 6. but I can't decied! They all are WONDERFUL, but I can't go with anyone because they have that specilness about them, but I know they would be impossable to be with!

So I'd go with a hyrbrid!

Rainbow Dash's mane color and atitude for being the best, Apple Jack's fur and honsesty, Fluttershy's voice, her kindness, and her love for animals, Pinkie Pie's happiness and neediness to sing, Rarity's mane style and generosity, and Twilight's love to learn and study. all with in a ailicorn body.

• Brohoof 1