Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have an Episode idea? I'll create it.

AppleTreeBrony

Will not be animated in Flash CS6 or whatever.

Please read this. It will help you. A LOT. but it will be animated.

Well i have free time on my hand. And i wanted to give back to the community, BY GIVING YOU FAN EPISODES!

Yes i'll be creating Fan Episodes for you guys. Except here's the catch. It's sort of like a contest! Except its every week or so. -3-

Ok before you post,

READ THE RULES FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE

• No OC episodes

• No Voilent Episodes. Keep it based around My Little Pony. (No guns or sword fights)

• Maintain within the show's generic style (Which means no Pinkie turning into a Godzilla. Thats just weird -3-)

• No spamming your episode idea to get it noterized

• Fill out the form below to qualify for an episode idea

• Please base it around the Mane 6, or BP Ponies with large fanbases (Derpy, Vinyl, Octavia ect.)
Name of Episode:

Mane Pony(ies):

Episode Idea:

Setting:

Other:

Username (or Nickname, It will be featured on Youtube):

Current Accepted Episode Ideas

• The Body-switcher 9000 by Mr.Nibblers
  • In our Shoes by Pacozoid
Edited by Scootabelle

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm.. You're seriously going to make episodes yourslef? >_>

Are they even going ot be animated? Not sure if you know what you talk about here, I mean animations takes alot of time and requires much skill. Not that I say you don't have any skill, but it's ALOT of work.

Posted Image

Do you even mean animations?

Not to sound rude or anything I'm a bit worried about your art skills to be honest

Oh well it sounds cool I guess. But do you have any examples of work you've made?

Anyways

Name of Episode: you chose

Mane Pony(ies): all mane 6

Episode Idea: something when the mane 6 switch bodies. Applejack/Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle/Rainbow Dash. I know alot of people wants this so if anypony have more ideas about this just quote me and say it :P

Setting: you chose

Other: -

Username: Jokuc

Edited by Mr. Pillow

Name of Episode: In My Hooves

Mane Pony(ies): Rarity and Rainbow Dash

Episode Idea: Rarity and Rainbow Dash get into an argument about whose lives are harder. A unicorn's or a pegasus's. Twilight then uses her magic to give rarity wings and Rainbow Dash a horn for one day. They try each other lives and find it difficult on both sides. When the turn back to normal they apologize to each other and they both write a letter to Celestia about how it's wrong to judge people's lives based on what you see and not what may really occur.

Setting: Ponyville and other misc. places like Cloudsdale where Rarity may go with her wings.

Other: Get creative with it!

Username: My MLPForums username which you can see to the left and my YouTube username which is theMJP2010.

Tell me what you think! I've had this idea for a while

Edited by Like A Boss

(edited)

Uhm.. You're seriously going to make episodes yourslef? >_>

Oh well the sounds cool. But do you have any examples of work you've made?

Anyways

Name of Episode: you chose

Mane Pony(ies): all mane 6

Episode Idea: something when the mane 6 switch bodies. Applejack/Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle/Rainbow Dash. I know alot of people wants this so if anypony have more ideas about this just quote me and say it :P

Setting: -

Other: -

Username: Jokuc

You win. I was going to do this to start off this series. I'll do this along with another. So Mr Pillow gets the first episode.

Also i'll make the episode name "The Bodyswitcher 9000".

Edited by Scootabelle

@, lol I knew everypony wanted this. Hah Being a pillow = instant win *puts on swag glasses* B)

Anyways I added some more stuff to my last comment, please reply :)

Edited by Mr. Pillow

Name of Episode: Wit or Wit-out you.

Mane Ponies: Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack, Rarity

Episode Idea, The ponies whose personalities clash will be put to the tests. Rainbow Dash, AJ, and Rarity will get lost on a trek. Rainbow Dash will hurt her wing and she can't fly to see ahead of themselves. The three must get past each other's differences and try to keep their heads cool and their wits about them if they are ever to get back to pony ville.

Setting: Everfree forest

Other: let you decide on that. add a twist

Username: My mlp forum username "Rainbow Dashey"

This sounds epic!

Well that was fast........

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

Will these be posted on YouTube or something for us to watch? If so, please post the link in this forum. Thank you!

|--(0)--|

techno915

Edited by techno915

stuff

No this will not be animated in flash animation (As of right now)

This will be animated in a 3-D program in which i am very good at right now. I have been working on a Movie with this and it has been going very well. This is subject to change.

Also i am aware that my drawing skills are poor -3-. I actually never wanted to post that.. How did that even get on DeviantART?

Will these be posted on YouTube or something for us to watch? If so, please post the link in this forum. Thank you!

|--(0)--|

techno915

Yes this will be posted along with other MLP Related cartoons on: http://www.youtube.com/user/MyLittleCartoons?feature=mhee

@, Well maybe you should mention in the original post that this will NOT be animated?

Because I think that's what everypony expects when they read the title.

Name of Episode: Blow-up, Blow-over

Mane Pony(ies): Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Spike, Twilight Sparkle

Episode Idea: Due to reasons outside of her control, Rainbow Dash ruins something of Spikes' that is of great sentimental value. Dash, being consoled by Fluttershy, learns how to apologize. Spike, consoled by Twilight, learns how to forgive.

Setting: Twilight's Library, Rainbow Dash's home

TL:DR not sure if this is a true episode or not havn't watched them all blasphemy i know but i thought this would be pretty cool from a fan fic i read, about RD and Scootaloo

Name of Episode:Wings Of Hope

Mane Pony(ies):Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo

Episode Idea: episode starts out Rainbow Dash as usual is Flying all around ponyvile minding her own business when scootaloo is watching her from a cliff trying to get the best view of everything that RD can do when she gets to close to the edge she starts falling/ screaming RD hears her so she flies as fast as she can to save scootaloo before she hits the ground as she does Grab her and they land RD asks the young Filly now your a pegasus why didnt you just use your wings and fly? thats when scootaloo admits that she was never taught how to fly properly and thats why shes down here in ponyville and not in cloudsdale with the other pegasus's thinking nothing more of it, as RD is about to fly away scoot asks her if she will maybe teach her how to fly so she can be just like her, because she wants to be just like her Idol... RD the Best Flyer in all of Equestria!!

Setting: ponyville, cloudsdale

Other: basically the steps of RD teaching scoot how to fly, taking her up to cloudsdale showing her the city that she never knew writes a letter to Celestia explaining the hardships of being a teacher and the determination that scoot had to never give up no matter the challenges that lay before her

Username : Charming Knight, (HezWr youtube)

@,

lol yeah I just made it. How was it clever? It's just a meme and I put some text on an image :huh:

Anyways how long does it take to make these?

@,

lol yeah I just made it. How was it clever? It's just a meme and I put some text on an image :huh:

Anyways how long does it take to make these?

A week, All depends on the complexity of the episode.

Name of Episode: The Great, the Powerful, and the ____(I don't have a clever last adj)

Mane Pony(ies): Twilight, Trixie

Episode Idea: Trixie returns to ponyville, thirsty for revenge on the pony who made her look like a fool: Twilight. She sneaks into Twilight's library at night to place a curse on her, but gets caught in the act and Trixie tries to teleport away but Twilight tries to counter her spell. It backfires and ends up teleporting them both into the everfree forest, into something that will nullify their magic for days. They must work together to get safely out of the forest.

Setting: Twilight's Library and the Everfree Forest

Other: ~

Username (or Nickname, It will be featured on Youtube): Shotoku64

Edited by shotoku

Name of Episode: Sisters

Mane Pony(ies): Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo

Episode Idea: Dash finally finds time to hang with Scootaloo and they become sort of unofficial sisters.

Setting: Anywhere

Other:

Username (or Nickname, It will be featured on Youtube): Scootabloom

Name of episode: Surprise visit

Mane ponies: all mane 6

Episode idea: Princess cadence and shining armor visit twilight and they see that life in ponyville is really different than life in Canterlot.

Setting: Ponyville (and maybe Canterlot for short time)

Other: derpy could do something :)

username is Samppao2

If you're going to make an episode, how long does it take?

Edited by Samppao2

Name of Episode: Haunted House

Mane Ponies: Cutie Mark Crusaders

Episode Idea: It's Halloween and the Cutie Mark Crusaders are going trick or treating! Before they leave for trick or treating, Apple Jack tell them a story about an abandoned house near the edge of Ponyville and how it's haunted by a ghost. She tells them to be carefully by themselves but as usual they search for the abandoned house. At first they get worried whether they should go in or not, but as usual they go in hoping to get a "Ghost Hunting" cutie mark. Inside they decide to split up and find the ghost separately, in the ghost finds them separately and chases them scared out of the house.

Setting: Ponyville

Other: After they run out of the house, the ghost takes of its costume and reveals that the ghost was Apple Jack the whole time and was just pranking the CMCs

Username: RainbowDashLoyalty (RDL for short)

Other: After they run out of the house, the ghost takes of its costume and reveals that the ghost was Apple Jack the whole time and was just pranking the CMCs

LOL this sound really funny hahaha it would be a really good episode! id watch it lol well we all have really great ideas!

Name of Episode: (Can't come up with one D: )

Mane Ponies: Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie

Episode Idea: Dashie and Pinkie ruin Twilight's concentration while performing a spell, making Rainbow, Pinks, and Twilight to switch species, Twilight tries to get Rainbow to concentrate and perform a spell to reverse it, and Pinkie is nowhere to be seen.

Setting: Library, Ponyville (and the sky of course xD)

Other:Twilight will be an Earth pony, Rainbow a Unicorn, and Pinkie a pegasus

Username: Pinkazoid

This sounds awesome!

Name of Episode: Either A Rotten Apple Spoils the Barrel or Apple Pie Order, (both expressions, one rotten apple spoils the barrel: One bad apple makes all the others go bad. Apple Pie Order: In perfect order and very well organized)

Mane Pony(ies): Applejack

Episode Idea: Applejack visits Canterlot to find a special ingredient found only in Canterlot for the special pies they sell every fall. As shes walking around Canterlot a bunch of high class, fancy, (sorta mean) ponies make fun of her for being so country and her country hat and hair. They tell her she should act more like them and take her to fancy her up. Acting all fancy, Applejack dosent feel like herself and she relizes it dosent matter what anypony else things of you, just to be yourself.

Setting: Canterlot

Other: If you make it could you put Surprise in there? (pinkie pies old version)

Username (or Nickname, It will be featured on Youtube): My youtube or Mlp forums username? Well heres both: Mlp forums: Pinkie Youtube: Vivosaurs

Will this be animated? What will they be like?

Edited by Pinkie

(edited)

Will this be animated? What will they be like?

Yes this will be animated. But so far not in Flash CS6. They will be in 3-D like stated in the top post.

UPDATE:

Episode #2 will be announced later tonight.

But just to let people know here are the 3 people and their episodes that made it to the Top 3 for week 2

• @, and Unamed Episode
  • @, and A Rotten Apple Spoils the Barrel
  • @@Charming Knight, and Wings of Hope (You sir are a genius! <3 the idea!)
Stay tuned for the winner! :D

Also new rule

• All episodes that were submited have a chance in the next week's contest. So say SOMEPONY didn't win.He would have a chance at next weeks episodes!

can we show these to lauren because i want to watch all the mentioned ideas

(fffiiilllllleeerr)so much filler

Are you kidding? Of course i'll show these to Lauren (Considering since she has a deviantART)

Also i'll try and share this with the rest of the cast of MLP:FIM (If i can find them anywere)

EDIT: Found Tara, looking for some more. Seems everyone has a Twitter these days! XD

Edited by Scootabelle

Episode Name: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Mane Ponies: Rarity, Twilight (rest of Mane 6 is optional)

Episode Idea: Rarity requests Twilight for some help scavenging for more gems, so she may fulfill some more dresses for ponies in Canterlot. During their hunt, the Diamond Dogs happened to spot Rarity, remembering her from before. As revenge, they push down a few large rocks, causing a rockslide. When Twilight and Rarity happen to see the rockslide coming towards them, they run off. However, Rarity manages to trip on a gem that Twilight had dropped, and she is covered within the rubble. Twilight digs her out and teleports back to the Ponyville hospital. After Rarity is awake again, Twilight starts to hug her, telling her how happy she is to be OK. However, Rarity could not recognize Twilight off the bat, as she had suffered amnesia. Twilight must help her re-collect her memory, along with the other Mane 6 helping out, and help punish the Diamond Dogs once again.

Setting- The gem field from "A Dog and Pony Show", Ponyville

Usernames: MLP Forums- Gilda the Griffon YouTube- MarshTopia

thank you thank you but i cant take all the credit, its been in my mind forever! since i read a short Fan fic with RD and Scoot and just in the show you see scoot just adore RD and well i know im not the only one who wants a episode kinda like this hahaa! even though lauren said scoot could never fly we can have her fly in our episode! :wub: