Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NavelColt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

post-4006-0-90655400-1361596361.png

Who am I kiddin', course' ya are.

But seriously, jesus christ, you guys really have nothin' better to do than sit and ask questions all day? I mean I hearda' no life but comm'on.

Ah well, anywho, after the latest .MOV installment starrin' yours truly, I decided I'd bust open this here uhhh can of worms and see what sorta questions you dweebs have for me now that I was all epic and kicked Discord's titanic butt.

I have always wanted to ask this question: What do you think YOUR discorded version of yourself would be, Rainbow?

Some sappy moron who runs around' bein' all friendly and emotional with all her friends, who wears some silly t-shirt sayin 'I <3 Nature' or some shit. Neither me nor the Rainbow Dash Prime version of me are that lame.

If you could fly to one place, which place would it be? It could be anywhere in Equestria, but where?

Some comfy cloud super high up in the sky, so I can take a nap and not listen to all my psycho friends runnin' around, huh huh huh!

Weeeell, maybe I'd go to the Wonderbolt Stadium, so I could show off my stuff to the Wonderbolts. Ya know, if I'm feelin' adventurous.

CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. SWAG.

Yeah yeah, Twilight told me all about her psycho robot me she created. Like a robot can mimic actual swag.

Want to go prank Fluttershy?

Whattya, kiddin? Fluttershy's freakin' nuts, she cut me in half and put me in a comma for over a year. Sure she might be rehabilitated or whatever, but knowin' her she'll snap any day now. I'll go screw with Applejack for a while instead, the worst I get from her is a buck to the teeth.

How much does that HotDiggedyDemon fellow pay you for doin the lines and dat stuff?

Nothin', this is how I am, and I do it for the hell of it!

Well, till he made me into Super Swagzilla, anywho. The Discord fight was sweet as shit and all, but, most of them lines were all corny ones that he had in a script, like that monologue to Discord about me bein' all peace-abiding and whatever. He just gave me a couple hundred bucks for those scenes.

are you the fastest of equestria?

What do you think, numb nut? You see any other ponies flyin' around, makin' Sonic Rainbooms?

Which one of your friends do you hate th most (excluding fluttershy)

Rarity. That fatso always gets on my nerves the most.

When did you get your "Lesbian" cutie mark?

Let's just say Applejack helped me figure it out, huh huh huh!

i said i beat your score, not the highscore

Again, pics or it didn't happen. There ain't no visual proof nowhere of you and your score, since you ain't on the high score list.

only the scared would ask for proof straight out

Pfft, right, genius, being logical and asking for something to back up boasting makes me scared of the likes of you.

Go find some other pony thread to post in unless you got actual questions, cause' I'm done talking to ya.

Yo rainbow HUHUHUHUUHUHHUHUHU SWAG!

And what if the frilly hub ponies truned into darker ponies when the shows finish like pinke makes pony cupcakes and alternate dash makes rainbows out of ponys and twillight goes cyco and fluttershy the dumb B**** she shouldent have killed yo but im not bothered your back now.  SWAG!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...