Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

You sure?

You seemed worried.... If there is anything I can do to help don't hesitate tell me.

(OOC Oh no, I-I don't know what to say. :( )

Well, it's nothing bad, but I don't know if you want to know.... oh never mind...

*do something to make her feel okay about telling you... your closer than you think!*

Oh that's nice....

I really like bats for some reason they look adorable and they have a cool ability to see by hearing!

Posted Image

I like bats too ;) The bats I know don't suck blood in exchange for me taking care of them

Edited by My little pwny

It's okay Twi, you can tell me. If something is bothering you I would like to help.

Well, it's nothing bad, but I don't know if you want to know.... oh never mind...

*do something to make her feel okay about telling you... your closer than you think!*

(OOC how's that.)

*Twilight accepted and you guys went to the shower on Sunday* Thanks for letting me know about that meteor shower! I had no idea it was on Sunday! You picked a great spot. I just wished I brought my telescope. Did you know that's one of the few things in the sky that neither Princess Celestia or Luna can't control? Anyways, I had a great time, I hope I didn't nerd you out or anything.

"No problem, Twilight. I'm glad you had fun. Believe me, you're a great teacher when you get interested in something you like. Anyways, thanks again for coming out. I had a great time, too."

(OOC: Man, I struck out again... Now, I'm really stumped...)

(OOC: I'm just going to assume its been a couple of days, considering the Wonderbolts thing was on Friday, and it's Monday today lol)

"Hey Dash, If you're free I would like to hang out with you again! I've got some awesome ideas for pranks if you're game!"

It's okay Twi, you can tell me. If something is bothering you I would like to help.

(OOC how's that.)

Well... you see... I'm not very good at things like this, so i guess I'll just come out and say it. The thing that's been bothering me is about you. I've been meaning to tell you ever since we met, but I didn't want you to think of me as weird or something... Do you still want to hear what I have to say?

(OOC: I'm just going to assume its been a couple of days, considering the Wonderbolts thing was on Friday, and it's Monday today lol)

"Hey Dash, If you're free I would like to hang out with you again! I've got some awesome ideas for pranks if you're game!"

Oh, hey there Eljordo! When I'm done moving some of these clouds, I'll be more than happy to prank someponies with you. I've got someone in mind... By the way, I hope I didn't freak you out or anything the other night...

Edited by My little pwny

Oh, hey there Eljordo! When I'm done moving some of these clouds, I'll be more than happy to prank someponies with you. I've got someone in mind... By the way, I hope I didn't freak you out or anything the other night...

"Sounds good! And no, you didn't freak me out at all."

Well... you see... I'm not very good at things like this, so i guess I'll just come out and say it. The thing that's been bothering me is about you. I've been meaning to tell you ever since we met, but I didn't want you to think of me as weird or something... Do you still want to hear what I have to say?

Twi, don't worry, tell me. I won't hate you or think you're weird.

*Smiles*

(Ooc have to post 2 things to refollow the topic on the phone.)

Twi, don't worry, tell me. I won't hate you or think you're weird.

*Smiles*

(Ooc have to post 2 things to refollow the topic on the phone.)

Okay... Well, I know this much be so quick for you, but I really like hanging out with you. I feel like you speak my language, you know, 'egg head' language. *awkward laugh* I guess what I'm trying to say is, I like you...

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 1

Okay... Well, I know this much be so quick for you, but I really like hanging out with you. I feel like you speak my language, you know, 'egg head' language. *awkward laugh* I guess what I'm trying to say is, I like you...

R-realy.. *Blushes* I uhh.... Like you too. *Smiles* I enjoy talking and spending time with you.

(Ooc omg.)

R-realy.. *Blushes* I uhh.... Like you too. *Smiles* I enjoy talking and spending time with you.

(Ooc omg.)

*Twilight's face lights up*

Wa--- what? You really mean it? All the books I've ever read said I should be bold about telling my feelings. I never had the courage to do that until now. ^_^

Soooo.. What do you wanna do now? heh.

*Twilight's face lights up*

Wa--- what? You really mean it? All the books I've ever read said I should be bold about telling my feelings. I never had the courage to do that until now. ^_^

Soooo.. What do you wanna do now? heh.

Well, what do you want to do Twi?

I think it's your turn to decide. *Smiles*

(OOC I can't believe this.)

Hey! Hey Vinyl! I'm glad I ran into you! I need a favor! I'm planning to tell Pinkie Pie how I feel about her at your show tonight, and I was hoping you could help me out.

(OOC: PS. I am currently operating under the assumption that I have been casual friends with pinkie for about a year at this point.)

Okay Vinyl, Here's what I was thinking: When you play the song on the A side of this. <Hands Vinyl a record> That's my cue to seperate myself from pinkie and head backstage, after the song is over, you say something along the lines of 'and now Page Turner has a special surprise for one of you.' then I'll come up and tell Her that I'm in love with her and ask her to be my special somepony. It would be a nice bonus if you could get a spotlight on her as i'm asking. If she says yes then Play the B side of the record.

(OOC: Ain't I romantic?)

• Brohoof 4

(ooc: ok, i'm not sure that i wanna try for vinyl, but i will do this!)

Hello, Miss Octavia. Say, that is a fine instrument that you have there. Do you think you could give me a little demonstration of how you play it?

(OOC: ok nervous as hell now)

Hey! Hey Vinyl! I'm glad I ran into you! I need a favor! I'm planning to tell Pinkie Pie how I feel about her at your show tonight, and I was hoping you could help me out.

(OOC: PS. I am currently operating under the assumption that I have been casual friends with pinkie for about a year at this point.)

Okay Vinyl, Here's what I was thinking: When you play the song on the A side of this. <Hands Vinyl a record> That's my cue to seperate myself from pinkie and head backstage, after the song is over, you say something along the lines of 'and now Page Turner has a special surprise for one of you.' then I'll come up and tell Her that I'm in love with her and ask her to be my special somepony. It would be a nice bonus if you could get a spotlight on her as i'm asking. If she says yes then Play the B side of the record.

OOC: Holly shit man, props to you. You are a gentleman and a scholar. I can't wait to see how this plays out :D

Posted Image

Dis gon be good.

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 2

Well, what do you want to do Twi?

I think it's your turn to decide. *Smiles*

(OOC I can't believe this.)

Well, I definitely want to get to know you as much as I can. I'll ask you some questions and you ask me some!

What is your favorite book?

Favorite kind of magic?

Favorite holiday?

When's your birthday?

How long have you liked me?

Why do you like me?

Oh, and one more thing about me that you should know: I write letters to Princess Celestia herself, so no funny business okay? ;)

*A year later after knowing Pinkie, you run into Vinyl Scratch and tell her your plan.*

Wooo man! You're going to drop the 'L'-bomb on Pinkie Pie?? Are you sure she's ready for commitment to one pony? I know you two have been pretty tight, but I don't want anything to happen to you two because one isn't ready. I'll help you, duh, but I just want to make sure you've thought this over first.

(ooc: ok, i'm not sure that i wanna try for vinyl, but i will do this!)

Hello, Miss Octavia. Say, that is a fine instrument that you have there. Do you think you could give me a little demonstration of how you play it?

(OOC: ok nervous as hell now)

Hello to you too, a fine day it is, don't you think? Ah, you like my Cello too? We've been together ever since I was able to hold a bow. I'll be happy to give you a demonstration, then I'll be on my way.

*Octavia plays a beautiful 3 minute sonnet. She thanks you for listening and she walks away. At least you got her attention, but you'll have to be more aggressive next time if you want her to get to know you.*

• Brohoof 1

Well, I definitely want to get to know you as much as I can. I'll ask you some questions and you ask me some!

What is your favorite book?

Favorite kind of magic?

Favorite holiday?

When's your birthday?

How long have you liked me?

Why do you like me?

Oh, and one more thing about me that you should know: I write letters to Princess Celestia herself, so no funny business okay? ;)

*Takes a bite out of a cupcake.*

My favorite book..... That's a hard one, I enjoy all sorts of books.... My favorite kind is mystery novels whether ficton or non-fiction.

Now my favorite kind of magic would have to be teleportation, it's simply amazing, the ability to instantaniously transport matter from one area to another.

(OOC Just going to assume months are the same.)

My birthday is on the nineteenth of August.

*Blushes as I think about it.*

I guess since we first talked to each other.

*Blushes harder.*

You are very kind smart and an all around enjoyable pony to be with. Also the fact that we can have intelligent conversations with each other.... *Smiles awkwardly.*

What about you, what's your favorite food?

What's your favorite magical spell?

I guess I'll also ask why you like me too. *Blushes while smiling.*

(OOC really nervous right now... So easy to mess up at this stage.)

• Brohoof 1

"Sounds good! And no, you didn't freak me out at all."

Cool. Now lets go prank someponies!

*You and rainbow dash start walking into ponyville. You ask where you're going but she says its a surprise. A few minutes later, you find yourself in the crawlspace underneath sugarcube corner.*

Okay, on three, I want you to pull that rope coming form the floor above us.

*You don't understand how this is going to prank any pony but you agree*

One, two,... THREE!!!

*Takes a bite out of a cupcake.*

My favorite book..... That's a hard one, I enjoy all sorts of books.... My favorite kind is mystery novels whether ficton or non-fiction.

Now my favorite kind of magic would have to be teleportation, it's simply amazing, the ability to instantaniously transport matter from one area to another.

(OOC Just going to assume months are the same.)

My birthday is on the nineteenth of August.

*Blushes as I think about it.*

I guess since we first talked to each other.

*Blushes harder.*

You are very kind smart and an all around enjoyable pony to be with. Also the fact that we can have intelligent conversations with each other.... *Smiles awkwardly.*

What about you, what's your favorite food?

What's your favorite magical spell?

I guess I'll also ask why you like me too. *Blushes while smiling.*

(OOC really nervous right now... So easy to mess up at this stage.)

My favorite food has to be Mrs. Cake's cupcakes with magic sprinkles. You have to try them some time!

My favorite spell has to be my levitation spell. Its my favorite because I can turn pages of my books, and write letters with it!

Oh, um, why do I like you? Well, that's easy, I like you because....

BOOM! CRACK! *right before Twilight was going to tell you why she likes you, a perfectly pre-cut circle around your table comes crashing down into the crawlspace below Sugarcube corner.*

Bawhahahaha! Hey Twilight! What were you about to say? Go on, we won't mind!

*you and Twilight blush a lot, but neither of you can resist laughing at the joke that was just pulled on you*

How did you know we were going to sit at this table where you pre-cut the floor boards? I thought that was private!

It's not private! Your not the only one that has access to mlpforums!

*Eljordo, Mal, both of you can now give a response to what just happened.*

• Brohoof 2

*You and rainbow dash start walking into ponyville. You ask where you're going but she says its a surprise. A few minutes later, you find yourself in the crawlspace underneath sugarcube corner.*

One, two,... THREE!!!

My favorite food has to be Mrs. Cake's cupcakes with magic sprinkles. You have to try them some time!

My favorite spell has to be my levitation spell. Its my favorite because I can turn pages of my books, and write letters with it!

BOOM! CRACK! *right before Twilight was going to tell you why she likes you, a perfectly pre-cut circle around your table comes crashing down into the crawlspace below Sugarcube corner.*

*you and Twilight blush a lot, but neither of you can resist laughing at the joke that was just pulled on you*

How did you know we were going to sit at this table where you pre-cut the floor boards? I thought that was private!

I start to laugh with Dash

"I have to say, I was not expecting that! Good one!"

One, two,... THREE!!!

*Stares at the hole where the table was.*

Very funny Dash and Eljordo.....

*Looks at Twilight hoping she isn't upset*

(OOC Dat prank. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png)

• Brohoof 1

I start to laugh with Dash

"I have to say, I was not expecting that! Good one!"

Great! Now it's your turn to pick somepony to prank. Who do you want to prank?

*Stares at the hole where the table was.*

Very funny Dash and Eljordo.....

*Looks at Twilight hoping she isn't upset*

(OOC Dat prank. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png)

*Twilight is used to RD's pranks, so she just laughs it off. You guys were about to leave anyways, so you decide to go after Twilight fixes the hole in the floor with magic. As you are walking to Twi's treehouse, she finishes what she was going to say.*

Anyways, before all that happened, I was going to tell you, um, why I like you. You're smart, cute, and take a genuine interest in me and what I enjoy. Not many guys have all those traits.

*You drop off Twilight at her place and hug. Right before she goes in, she says*

I'll see you later... bye! *wink*

• Brohoof 1

*Twilight is used to RD's pranks, so she just laughs it off. You guys were about to leave anyways, so you decide to go after Twilight fixes the hole in the floor with magic. As you are walking to Twi's treehouse, she finishes what she was going to say.*

Anyways, before all that happened, I was going to tell you, um, why I like you. You're smart, cute, and take a genuine interest in me and what I enjoy. Not many guys have all those traits.

*You drop off Twilight at her place and hug. Right before she goes in, she says*

I'll see you later... bye! *wink*

*Hugs Twi back.*

See you later Twi. *Smiles then heads for Sugarcube Corner.*

Hello Mrs. Cake, do you have any of those cupcakes Twilight likes? The ones with the sprinkles. If you have any I would like to order a dozen please.

(OOC Omg Twi hugged me. :o )

(OOC: lol, it's really hard thinking of pranks xD)

"Well, I had an Idea on how to prank Rarity. Follow me!"

I lead Dash to Rarities Boutique.

"Alright so I covered the inside of her door with plastic wrap. Rarity is on her way back here right now. As soon as she steps through the door she will walk face first into the plastic wrap and get tangled up."

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 1

I'm sure. Pinkie Pie Doesn't Have it in her to hate anyone, Even if she doesn't except my feelings, we can still be friends. hay, It might make things easier to get everything out in the open. Even if things don't work out, then at least I tried. No risk, no reward as they say. I mean, if i had wanted to play it safe I wouldn't have chosen Pinkie in the first Place.

(OOC: just to clarify, the year gap happened between the birthday party and me asking pinkie to the show.)

Edited by Page Turner
  • Brohoof 1

*while you guys were watching Doctor Whooves on your couch, you found Derpy resting her head on your lap, sleeping. She has a very cute snore, so you decide to stroke her mane. While you do this, she wakes up and gives you the most adorable smile. You see this as an opportunity to kiss her, and you do.*

What was that for? N...Nopony has ever kissed me be...before. Did my eyes hypnotize you or something?

*Your response is critical to the direction of your relationship with Derpy. Choose your words carefully or pay the consequences.*

Derpy there's something I wanted to tell you. I've been meaning to say this for a very long time. I just don't know how I'm going to say it.

Hello to you too, a fine day it is, don't you think? Ah, you like my Cello too? We've been together ever since I was able to hold a bow. I'll be happy to give you a demonstration, then I'll be on my way.

*Octavia plays a beautiful 3 minute sonnet. She thanks you for listening and she walks away. At least you got her attention, but you'll have to be more aggressive next time if you want her to get to know you.*

Wait, miss Octavia! *I nervously stare at my hooves, then look back up at her* I heard that there was to be a symphony playing at Princess Celestia's Music Hall, and I was wondering if you might like to accompany me?

(OOC: is that a little better?)

Edited by Ponydox