Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

(OOC: Okay, here goes nothing... :unsure: )

"Good morning, Twilight. It's good to see you. I'm trying to set up a spot by the park for a picnic and relax there for awhile tomorrow noon. You can come join me if you'd like."

Hi Discord. I couldn't help but to notice your awesome sense of humor.

Wanna go on a nightly stroll, create chaos, and have cotton candy w/ chocolate milk for dinner?

Edited by Airi
  • Brohoof 1

*Hugs Twi back.*

See you later Twi. *Smiles then heads for Sugarcube Corner.*

Hello Mrs. Cake, do you have any of those cupcakes Twilight likes? The ones with the sprinkles. If you have any I would like to order a dozen please.

(OOC Omg Twi hugged me. :o )

*You head over to Sugarcube corner and ask for the special cupcakes from Mrs. Cake. She says that she can give you the type of cupcakes with the sprinkles she likes, however, Mrs. Cake explains that a magical spell needs to be performed on the sprinkles, and that Twilight usually performs it. You buy the cupcakes. Now what will you do?*

I'm sure. Pinkie Pie Doesn't Have it in her to hate anyone, Even if she doesn't except my feelings, we can still be friends. hay, It might make things easier to get everything out in the open. Even if things don't work out, then at least I tried. No risk, no reward as they say. I mean, if i had wanted to play it safe I wouldn't have chosen Pinkie in the first Place.

(OOC: just to clarify, the year gap happened between the birthday party and me asking pinkie to the show.)

Okay, if you say so. I'll help out. Just in case things go bad, I'm going to play a different song to lighten the mood so you guys aren't as embarrassed. I'm sure you'll do fine though. Good luck!

*The party comes, and Vinyl follows your instructions. In the middle of the dance, Vinyl starts to play side A of your record. Not only was it your cue to get backstage, but it's also Pinkie's favorite song. After the song ends, Vinyl says this*

And now we have a special annoucment from a stallion to a special pony. This is for you, Pinkie Pie!

*Pinkie faces the stage and sees you come from behind the curtains. She gives a pleasant smile to you while waiting to hear what you have to say. She has no idea what you're about to say. I'm going to let you make your anouncement in your own words. Choose your words carefully.*

Derpy there's something I wanted to tell you. I've been meaning to say this for a very long time. I just don't know how I'm going to say it.

What do you need to say? We've known each other for a while now, you can tell me anything!

*Derpy's face lights up and gives you an uplifting smile*

Wait, miss Octavia! *I nervously stare at my hooves, then look back up at her* I heard that there was to be a symphony playing at Princess Celestia's Music Hall, and I was wondering if you might like to accompany me?

(OOC: is that a little better?)

The symphony this Sunday you mean? I would be delighted to accompany you, only, I happen to be playing in that very concert. I'm the concert master as the first chair Cellist. However, I would be very delighted to see a friendly face like yours in the audience. Let me give you front row tickets so I know where to find you afterwards. Does that strike your fancy?

So Fluttershy

What do you think of Rainboe Dash?

(OOC: Go to the ask Fluttershy thread for questions like this.)

She's alright. I don't like it when she pushes me around like I'm a scaredy cat. I'm not THAT scared, I'm just worried something bad will happen. She's a pretty good friend all around though. Why do you ask?

(OOC: Okay, here goes nothing... :unsure: )

"Good morning, Twilight. It's good to see you. I'm trying to set up a spot by the park for a picnic and relax there for awhile tomorrow noon. You can come join me if you'd like."

I would like a picnic! Thanks for offering. Would it be okay though if I brought my friend Mal though? He'll want to come. I bet you two could become friends!

*enters the Boutique*

Hello Mrs. Rarity, I've heard you made a new fashion-line for colts and I am searching for a nice suit...my name is Wildcard by the way.

Oh come in come in!

*Rarity immediately starts sizing you up for a suit coat. Business is apparently slow right now*

So, what would you like Mr. Wildcard? Is it a dinner jacket you're looking for? Or, oh! I think you'd LOVE this new line of tuxedo's I've made. It works perfect with winter coming up, and will stay in style all next year! And of course, I have all kinds of suits that I know you'll find charming. If it's alright that I ask, is there a Mare you're taking on a date per chance? If that's the case, I'll be sure to make you look fabulous!

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 3

The symphony this Sunday you mean? I would be delighted to accompany you, only, I happen to be playing in that very concert. I'm the concert master as the first chair Cellist. However, I would be very delighted to see a friendly face like yours in the audience. Let me give you front row tickets so I know where to find you afterwards. Does that strike your fancy?

oh, i would quite enjoy that, i would love to be there for your symphony. i'll see you there, yes?

Lol that might screw up my prank xD

(OOC: I'll get to yours after Wildcard replies. I haven't forgotten about you!)

oh, i would quite enjoy that, i would love to be there for your symphony. i'll see you there, yes?

Nothing will keep me from playing at Celestia's concert. You shall see me on left center stage. I will be looking for you after the concert.

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 1

Nothing will keep me from playing at Celestia's concert. You shall see me on left center stage. I will be looking for you after the concert.

alright, i will be there, i promise. i shall make sure to look for you while you play.

Alright, I'll wait.

Okay, if you say so. I'll help out. Just in case things go bad, I'm going to play a different song to lighten the mood so you guys aren't as embarrassed. I'm sure you'll do fine though. Good luck!

*The party comes, and Vinyl follows your instructions. In the middle of the dance, Vinyl starts to play side A of your record. Not only was it your cue to get backstage, but it's also Pinkie's favorite song. After the song ends, Vinyl says this*

And now we have a special annoucment from a stallion to a special pony. This is for you, Pinkie Pie!

*Pinkie faces the stage and sees you come from behind the curtains. She gives a pleasant smile to you while waiting to hear what you have to say. She has no idea what you're about to say. I'm going to let you make your anouncement in your own words. Choose your words carefully

Dis gon be gud

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Oh come in come in!

*Rarity immediately starts sizing you up for a suit coat. Business is apparently slow right now*

So, what would you like Mr. Wildcard? Is it a dinner jacket you're looking for? Or, oh! I think you'd LOVE this new line of tuxedo's I've made. It works perfect with winter coming up, and will stay in style all next year! And of course, I have all kinds of suits that I know you'll find charming. If it's alright that I ask, is there a Mare you're taking on a date per chance? If that's the case, I'll be sure to make you look fabulous!

Thank you Miss, a tux sounds lovely. Well, I am going to this rather small prom that takes place in Ponyville this weekend. Do you want to go there with me?...I mean it's not Canterlot, but I think it's going to be nice. And it's a chance for you to promote your newest fashion. ;)

I would like a picnic! Thanks for offering. Would it be okay though if I brought my friend Mal though? He'll want to come. I bet you two could become friends!

Oh, sure that's alright. I might have to take a second look at all food to make sure I have enough, but it shouldn't be a problem. I'll see you there. *walks off with a small smile*

(OOC: Oh boy...)

*enters the Boutique*

Hello Mrs. Rarity, I've heard you made a new fashion-line for colts and I am searching for a nice suit...my name is Wildcard by the way.

whats with the Mrs? Rarity's single

OOC: isn't Miss and Mrs the same? Or are both words wrong when you adress a lady who is single. English is not my native language and I've never learned this ^_^

(pokes Wildcat for advice on her last reply)

(pokes Wildcat for advice on her last reply)

I think it's ok to date Discord...the only problem is that he is (literally) stoned at the moment and I think mylittlepwny plans this as some kind of roleplay that is coherent. You should ask him, but if you want to date Discord, why not :D

(Discord is awesome :) )

I think it's ok to date Discord...the only problem is that he is (literally) stoned at the moment and I think mylittlepwny plans this as some kind of roleplay that is coherent. You should ask him, but if you want to date Discord, why not :D

(Discord is awesome :) )

I was told he'd go psycho over me and I mean ala Pepe Le Pew style! XD :lol:

I was told he'd go psycho over me and I mean ala Pepe Le Pew style! XD :lol:

I think he'd be more of an excentric guy whose actions are sorta random, though I think Discord has manners. And even villains need a special somepony^^