Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

(OOC No pressure and all right? Nah, I'm super nervous.)

The letter read:

Dear Twilight,

I had a wonderful time reading with you, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have. If you ever want somepony to read with or talk to feel free to let me know. Hope you get a good nights rest.

Your friend,

-Mal

(OOC Still super nervous.)

*The next day, you see Spike hand delivering a letter to you. It says:*

Oh my Celestia, I'm so sorry I fell asleep on you on our study session! I promise to make it up to you. Instead of reading maybe we could do something around Ponyville. Your pick! And thanks for putting me to bed, I really appreciate it.

-TS

*Spike waits for you to write another quick note so he can deliver your reply to her. Twilight wants to do something around ponyville, what will you guys do?*

• Brohoof 1

Excuse me...Rarity, you seem like a fine mare and I have heard all about you. You, the mare that is the Element of Generosity, FAMOUS in Canterlot, I saw you get popular with Fancy there. I just got these tickets to a Canterlot Meet n' Greet with famous models from all over. They said I can pick a generous mare to bring with me. Looking over everything...You look like some pony who's just simply fine and divine. So can you come with me for the night? The Meet N' Greet starts at 5 o'clock PM sharp, and ends at midnight. However, according to some of my friends in Canterlot if we get there at 4 o'clock we can stay there until morning. So it's today, i'll pick you up at 3 thiry. I've been asking ALL of the mares all over and your my last chance. So...will you say yes?

Good afternoon, Twilight. I had a great time at the museum the other day, despite Spike's pouting. It was great how you showed so much interest in telling me about the museum pieces. I heard that the first meteor shower in 6 years is going to happen on Sunday at 8:47 in the evening. I found a great spot just outside Ponyville where you see the whole event. Would you like to join me for the shower?

*Spike waits for you to write another quick note so he can deliver your reply to her. Twilight wants to do something around ponyville, what will you guys do?*

*Quickly pulls out a quill and paper and begins writing.*

Dear Twilight,

Don't worry about it I had a wonderful time with you. Is there any special place you want to go? I'm quite alright with going anywhere. If you have none, maybe you want to have lunch with me at Sugarcube Corner?

Your Friend

-Mal

(OOC I can't mess this up. *Nervous*)

(ooc: well, i'd kinda like ya ask vinyl out on a date, but i know i'd just muck it up somehow, and i'm too damn shy)

OOC: Why not? All it takes is practice. If you fail, figure out what you did wrong and try again.

*Quickly pulls out a quill and paper and begins writing.*

Dear Twilight,

Don't worry about it I had a wonderful time with you. Is there any special place you want to go? I'm quite alright with going anywhere. If you have none, maybe you want to have lunch with me at Sugarcube Corner?

Your Friend

-Mal

(OOC I can't mess this up. *Nervous*)

*Hands Spike the letter.*

(OOC Pwny you still there?)

Umm Fluttershy........Would you mind.....uh...if i could...help you with taking care of your animal friends? I mean it's ok with you that it.

Please say yes please say yes.!

Oh... You want to help me with my animal friends? Well... okay. Just, um..., come over when you feel like it, if, well, that's okay with you.

Good afternoon, Twilight. I had a great time at the museum the other day, despite Spike's pouting. It was great how you showed so much interest in telling me about the museum pieces. I heard that the first meteor shower in 6 years is going to happen on Sunday at 8:47 in the evening. I found a great spot just outside Ponyville where you see the whole event. Would you like to join me for the shower?

*Twilight accepted and you guys went to the shower on Sunday*

Thanks for letting me know about that meteor shower! I had no idea it was on Sunday! You picked a great spot. I just wished I brought my telescope. Did you know that's one of the few things in the sky that neither Princess Celestia or Luna can't control? Anyways, I had a great time, I hope I didn't nerd you out or anything. :P

*Twilight still feels slightly uncomfortable around you. Make sure you bring her in her comfort zone next time.*

Excuse me...Rarity, you seem like a fine mare and I have heard all about you. You, the mare that is the Element of Generosity, FAMOUS in Canterlot, I saw you get popular with Fancy there. I just got these tickets to a Canterlot Meet n' Greet with famous models from all over. They said I can pick a generous mare to bring with me. Looking over everything...You look like some pony who's just simply fine and divine. So can you come with me for the night? The Meet N' Greet starts at 5 o'clock PM sharp, and ends at midnight. However, according to some of my friends in Canterlot if we get there at 4 o'clock we can stay there until morning. So it's today, i'll pick you up at 3 thiry. I've been asking ALL of the mares all over and your my last chance. So...will you say yes?

(OOC: sorry once again, I was busy and I couldn't answer these right away. Let's just say the meet n' greet is tonight)

Nice to meet you! You sure know how to make a lady feel appreciated. You have friends in Canterlot? Oh my! I can't believe you were invited to the Meet N' Greet! I'll be sure to be there in my best fashion! See you at 3:30!

(OOC: Oh jeeze, I forgot to put an actual day :S. Let's just say Dash and I meet up Friday night?)

*RD and a blast and was fascinated with the Wonderbolts. She bored you with all sorts of stats about each Wonderbolt, but you kept interest in what she had to say. When you dropped her off at her house, this is what RD had to say.*

Woo hoo! I'm still so psyched to see the Wonderbolts! That event is the hardest Wonderbolt show to get into every year! I still can't believe you chose me to take with you. So why me of all ponies?

*It seems Rainbow Dash wants to have a conversation with you before she goes into her house. What is your response?*

*Hands Spike the letter.*

*Spike eats up the letter, which sends it to Twilight. A few moments later, Spike coughs up a response from Twilight.*

Sugarcube corner it is! I really feel bad about me sleeping in the middle of our study, so I'm going to make it up to you, I promise!! I'll see you there for lunch. ^_^

This comes from Gemstone http://mlpforums.com.../gemstone-r1458

Oh my Lady Rarity. Would you be so kind to take a trot with me through Canterlot this evening? I would love to get to know you better and see who Miss Rarity is. So what do you say?

I always enjoy a nice trot through Canterlot once in a while, but I can't this evening because of my other plans. Perhaps tomorrow evening could work? One can't get enough of Canterlot! :D

As i leave, I reply. "today was amazing! I can't remember the last time I had that much fun. I would really like to get together again soon as well. Also, don't worry about the teasing, it doesn't bother me at all." Then i go home and take some serious medication.

(OOC Best Birthday Ever!)

Great!!!! We'll have another party real soon then! Next time we won't have a cupcake eating contest but I promise we'll have just as much fun! *deep breath of realization* OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Did you know its Rainbow Dash's pet Tank's birthday coming up?!?!?!? You totally have to come to that one with me! Does that sound fun or what? Huh? huh? HUH?!?

Aww, thank you, you're nice too! Don't worry about the other ponies they don't know how awesome you truly are! And Doctor Whooves is about a Time Lord from the planet Gallopfrey, I'm pretty sure you'll love it as much as I do. I can't wait to try out your muffins, I bet they taste delicious! I'll see you then!

*while you guys were watching Doctor Whooves on your couch, you found Derpy resting her head on your lap, sleeping. She has a very cute snore, so you decide to stroke her mane. While you do this, she wakes up and gives you the most adorable smile. You see this as an opportunity to kiss her, and you do.*

What was that for? N...Nopony has ever kissed me be...before. Did my eyes hypnotize you or something?

*Your response is critical to the direction of your relationship with Derpy. Choose your words carefully or pay the consequences.*

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 1

*Spike eats up the letter, which sends it to Twilight. A few moments later, Spike coughs up a response from Twilight.*

Sugarcube corner it is! I really feel bad about me sleeping in the middle of our study, so I'm going to make it up to you, I promise!! I'll see you there for lunch. ^_^

*Heads so Sugarcube Corner during lunch time and gets a table for two.*

*Heads so Sugarcube Corner during lunch time and gets a table for two.*

*The two of you have lunch at Sugarcube Corner. You make Twilight laugh a lot which lightens the mood, but you can tell something is bothering her, like as if she's not telling you something. What do you say or do?*

• Brohoof 1

*The two of you have lunch at Sugarcube Corner. You make Twilight laugh a lot which lightens the mood, but you can tell something is bothering her, like as if she's not telling you something. What do you say or do?*

"Hey, Twilight, is something wrong?"

(OOC Oh my I'm very very nervous.)

*RD and a blast and was fascinated with the Wonderbolts. She bored you with all sorts of stats about each Wonderbolt, but you kept interest in what she had to say. When you dropped her off at her house, this is what RD had to say.*

Woo hoo! I'm still so psyched to see the Wonderbolts! That event is the hardest Wonderbolt show to get into every year! I still can't believe you chose me to take with you. So why me of all ponies?

*It seems Rainbow Dash wants to have a conversation with you before she goes into her house. What is your response?*

(OOC: OHHH damn, I'm kind of nervous lol :P)

"Well, you seem really cool, and I know how much you love the Wonderbolts. I just wanted to get to know you better I guess. I had a lot of fun with you today"

(OOC: OHHH damn, I'm kind of nervous lol :P)

"Well, you seem really cool, and I know how much you love the Wonderbolts. I just wanted to get to know you better I guess. I had a lot of fun with you today"

You mean this wasn't a total come on?? Wow, your one of the first guys I've met that was actually interested in me instead of... in me.

Your a real gentleman! And... uh...

*Rainbow Dash pecks you on the lips*

good night! -_-

YES! oh i mean ok!

So whats your favorite kind of animal Fluttershy? i mean if you dont mind telling me....

Umm... Well I really like the cute and cuddly ones like bunnies and kitties. I really like cuddling with them too ;)

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 1

You mean this wasn't a total come on?? Wow, your one of the first guys I've met that was actually interested in me instead of... in me.

Your a real gentleman! And... uh...

*Rainbow Dash pecks you on the lips*

good night! -_-

(OOC: Yes! I didn't screw it up! :D)

*blushes slightly*

"Night Dash"

(OOC: Yes! I didn't screw it up! :D)

*blushes slightly*

"Night Dash"

(OOC: that's why I made this thread, to make people feel good and feel like they earned it! Don't forget to ask her on another date, and don't be afraid to get creative.)

Tip: if you can collaborate with another member on this thread for a double date, you will get extra 'points' from the Mares themselves ;)

Oh nothing....

*your going to have to be more specific than that*

You sure?

You seemed worried.... If there is anything I can do to help don't hesitate tell me.

(OOC Oh no, I-I don't know what to say. :( )