Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

I approach the mic. "Pinkie Pie, About a year ago I decided to give myself a birthday present. I asked you to help me with my birthday party in hopes that we could be friends, and it worked, the past year with you has been one fun and crazy adventure after another. Somewhere over the course of that year however, I realized that my feelings had changed. I've tried to hide it, but I've never been good at that sort of thing. I realized one day that our friendship had fallen into an odd routine, we'd meet up, have a good time, and then go our separate ways. That was it, nothing ever progressed. That's why I have decided to risk ruining everything for the chance to make it even better." I lean down and get as close to pinkie as I can, and Look her straight in the eye. "Pinkie Pie, I am in love with you. I would like for you to be my very special somepony."

(OOC: Lets hope it doesn't take 3 days to get an answer this time :P )

• Brohoof 4

I approach the mic. "Pinkie Pie, About a year ago I decided to give myself a birthday present. I asked you to help me with my birthday party in hopes that we could be friends, and it worked, the past year with you has been one fun and crazy adventure after another. Somewhere over the course of that year however, I realized that my feelings had changed. I've tried to hide it, but I've never been good at that sort of thing. I realized one day that our friendship had fallen into an odd routine, we'd meet up, have a good time, and then go our separate ways. That was it, nothing ever progressed. That's why I have decided to risk ruining everything for the chance to make it even better." I lean down and get as close to pinkie as I can, and Look her straight in the eye. "Pinkie Pie, I am in love with you. I would like for you to be my very special somepony."

(OOC: Hey Pagey! Think Discord would like me?)

(OOC: I'm asking Pinkie Pie for a steady relationship. I'm probably not the best guy to ask for love advise from. for the record, though, I say go for it.)

OOC: isn't Miss and Mrs the same? Or are both words wrong when you adress a lady who is single. English is not my native language and I've never learned this ^_^

(I'm pretty sure 'Miss' is the proper term for a single young lady. 'Ms.' is slightly different, but i'm not entirely sure how.)
  • Brohoof 2

*You stick your neck out by spilling your feelings on Pinkie Pie. Everything could be ruined, Pinkie Pie might never talk to you the same way again. Luckily for you, your risk has paid off.*

You really mean it Pagey? You want me to be your special somepony? I...I understand now. Ever since I met you about a year ago, I knew something was different about you. As we became closer and closer friends, I started to feel something different. I never felt this feeling about anypony before, so I didn't understand what it was. You know how I want to be friends with everypony? Well, this feeling for you was something I didn't want to share with anypony but you. I've figured it out now! That feeling is called love!! I love you too Page Turner!

*Both of you participate in a passionate kiss together as you feel both of yourselves lift up in the air. The magic of love (as opposed to the magic of friendship) surrounds you like a levitation spell in the air as you hug and look deep into each other's eyes. Pinkie called it the best night of her life.*

*I'll leave it up to you where this goes. Your story is not over yet.*

(I'll get to your story in a bit. Just a tip, your going to have to be very chaotic in order for Discord to like you.)

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 5

"Hey Applejack, I really admire your honesty and loyalty in everything you do, and appreciate your strong sense of self. I was wondering if I could come help you buck apples tomorrow, and get to know you better."

[Just a quick question...

are you going to focus on other stories? It; just been awhile since other stories that haven't been introduced first-page have gotten a story. Not trying to rush, it just seemed you were focusing on certain stories >.<]

are you going to focus on other stories? It; just been awhile since other stories that haven't been introduced first-page have gotten a story. Not trying to rush, it just seemed you were focusing on certain stories >.<]

Talking to me or someone else?

"Oh hello Big Macintosh. I was wondering if we could go eat at Sugarcube Corner sometime. I mean if you're to busy then I guess we could go another time, or never... But I'll be at Sugarcube Corner tomorrow at 2 so I'll wait for you there." Edited by Octavinyl

*You stick your neck out by spilling your feelings on Pinkie Pie. Everything could be ruined, Pinkie Pie might never talk to you the same way again. Luckily for you, your risk has paid off.*

You really mean it Pagey? You want me to be your special somepony? I...I understand now. Ever since I met you about a year ago, I knew something was different about you. As we became closer and closer friends, I started to feel something different. I never felt this feeling about anypony before, so I didn't understand what it was. You know how I want to be friends with everypony? Well, this feeling for you was something I didn't want to share with anypony but you. I've figured it out now! That feeling is called love!! I love you too Page Turner!

*Both of you participate in a passionate kiss together as you feel both of yourselves lift up in the air. The magic of love (as opposed to the magic of friendship) surrounds you like a levitation spell in the air as you hug and look deep into each other's eyes. Pinkie called it the best night of her life.*

*I'll leave it up to you where this goes. Your story is not over yet.*

HE DID IT!

Posted Image

This made my day lol xD

• Brohoof 11

*You head over to Sugarcube corner and ask for the special cupcakes from Mrs. Cake. She says that she can give you the type of cupcakes with the sprinkles she likes, however, Mrs. Cake explains that a magical spell needs to be performed on the sprinkles, and that Twilight usually performs it. You buy the cupcakes. Now what will you do?*

(OOC just in case my post was missed.)

*Heads to the library and knocks on the door*

Hi Discord. I couldn't help but to notice your awesome sense of humor.

Wanna go on a nightly stroll, create chaos, and have cotton candy w/ chocolate milk for dinner?

*You talk to Discord's stone statue by asking him on the date. A few moments later, the statue begins to crumble and Discord appears! Highlight the text below to see what he said*

Muhahahaha! Who was kind enough to pull me out of my permanent slumber? It was you wasn't it! You have my utmost thanks. The the God of Chaos I can sense the randomness in your soul. Why have you summoned me?

*You ask him on a date*

Baw, hahahahaha! You risk chaos spreading throughout Equestria just to ask me on a date? I like you already! I have to warn you though, I'm afraid we'll have to keep the chaos levels down because Celestia will banish me to the sun if I'm caught again. May the Chaos rain!

*You and discord have a lot of mischievous fun around Ponyville. Discord has disguised himself as a pony so nopony could recognize him. At nighttime, you go on a stroll through the everfree forest. There, Discord replants trees upside down, makes the scarey monsters funny looking, and makes it rain chocolate milk. Both of you sit down at a clearing to have a chaotic picnic. What will you do/ say now?*

alright, i will be there, i promise. i shall make sure to look for you while you play.

*You arrive at the Canterlot Symphony hall. You are pleasantly surprised that not only is your seat front row, but right in front of Octavia! You try to wave to get her attention, but she is solely focused on preparing for the performance. The lights dim and the symphony begins. Since Octavia is the concert master, she gets the lead role throughout the concert. You notice Celestia and Luna in their own respective booths on the higher part of the walls. They are enjoying the performance. An hour and a half of beautiful music later, the symphony plays their final note of the evening and the curtains come down. Remembering what Octavia said to you, you stay in your seat for 15 minutes until she finds you.*

There you are Ponydox! Thank you for coming, it's nice to see a commonpony come to one of these concerts. I pleaded to my friend Vinyl Scratch to come to one of these, but she says its too old fashioned for her. I got that ticket for her but she just so "happened" to get sick for the past 48 hours, not including tonight. I'd wager she's DJing a party for that Pinkie Pie or somepony. Anyways, the musicians and some of the nobles are invited to a party at the Canterlot Castle ball room. Would you consider accompanying me to this get together? I'm allowed to invite one other pony to it, even if they aren't noble.

*I assume you're going to say yes, but remember, I reward those with creativity and who think out of the box.*

*Heads to Twilight's library with the cupcakes and knocks on the door.*

(Tip: I recommend being more creative than that... remember that for next time.)

*Spike opens the door. He doesn't know yet that you and Twilight like each other, but he see's the "Mrs. Cake box of Cupcakes" branded box and starts to water at the mouth. You tell him you want to give these to Twilight and that she needs to perform a sprinkles spell on it.*

Yeah yeah sure, I'll give these to Twilight! Yeah, I'll make sure of it hehehe. Oh, and one other thing, Twi also asked me to ask you if you wanted to come with her to a Picnic with Alex_Night?

*Do you give him cupcakes to give to Twilight? Do you accept the picnic invitation?*

Thank you Miss, a tux sounds lovely. Well, I am going to this rather small prom that takes place in Ponyville this weekend. Do you want to go there with me?...I mean it's not Canterlot, but I think it's going to be nice. And it's a chance for you to promote your newest fashion. ;)

*Rarity says nothing to your request at first. All she does is give you a pretty smile and keeps sizing you up. After you try on your Tux and purchase it, Rarity says this.*

So you want little ol' me to come to your Prom? Wow... I thought that would never happen. Would you believe me if I told you I never went to my own Prom? Well, believe it or not, I wasn't that pretty back in my teens. Nopony wanted to ask me because I was too, "girly" for them. Colts wanted to date ponies like Applejack or Rainbow Dash back then who could appreciate the more... 'intense' side of living. I was always into fashion and the like and not really into sports or magic. Oh look at me, telling you my life's story as if you wanted to hear.

Of course I'd love to come to your Prom! I'll wear my best dress and we will look like the most fabulous couple at the dance! Here, let me show you the dress I had in mind for myself!

*Rarity starts to walk into the back room where her dress is held. She opens the door, walks through, and screams.*

(OOC: Don't reply until you read Eljordo's reply)

(OOC: lol, it's really hard thinking of pranks xD)

"Well, I had an Idea on how to prank Rarity. Follow me!"

I lead Dash to Rarities Boutique.

"Alright so I covered the inside of her door with plastic wrap. Rarity is on her way back here right now. As soon as she steps through the door she will walk face first into the plastic wrap and get tangled up."

My hair my hair! This plastic wrap messed up my hair! Who did this?! Help me!

Hahahahahaha! That was even better than the last prank! Nice job Eljordo!

It was you two! Hymp! I should have known it was you Rainbow Dash! Now get me out of this!

Naw, I think Wildcard is more than happy to help you down hehe. Oh, and what was that about you not being able to go to prom? Weren't you runner up for Prom Queen that year and you 'swore you'd make yourself forget that terrible night'?

Shhh, be quite Rainbow! Don't let Wildcard know!

Well, me and Eldjordo have gotta go, we'll catch ya later Rarity!

*You and RD leave and laugh hard about what happened and what you heard. It was getting late, so both of you decide to split until tomorrow. She gives you a kiss and then flies home.*

(Tip: Rainbow likes action and adventure, so it would be wise to keep your relationship fresh for her)

"Hey Applejack, I really admire your honesty and loyalty in everything you do, and appreciate your strong sense of self. I was wondering if I could come help you buck apples tomorrow, and get to know you better."

What's up with all these ponies asking to help buck apples with me? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude right there, it's just that I'm confused. You want to get to know me better, but what are ya really wantin' to do with me? If you really admire my honesty, then I'll bet you can appreciate the fact that I like straight answers. What are yur intentions with me?

(OOC: Sometimes I need a reminder. Post a quote of the ones I forgot)

"Oh hello Big Macintosh. I was wondering if we could go eat at Sugarcube Corner sometime. I mean if you're to busy then I guess we could go another time, or never... But I'll be at Sugarcube Corner tomorrow at 2 so I'll wait for you there."

"Eeyup."

"Ohmygosh he agreed to come!"

(OOC: I can't do a roleplay if you put words in the character's mouth's for me. I'm not going to put words in your mouth when I'm replying, otherwise it wouldn't work. I'm just going to go off of your first sentence.)

*Big Mac thinks for a moment before he replies.*

Noooope. Gotta harvest these apples the rest of the day.

I nod, "My goal is to get to know you; I've heard a lot of stories about you, but I haven't ever actually met you. And I may or may not have developed a crush on you." I blush, but she had asked for my honesty. "I'm actually not that great at hard labor, but I don't think you'd like to go with a stranger to some random place. And this way, you can still do your job." I shift my weight awkwardly.

(OOC i'm on my psp right now and can't quote something that long, so i'll just reply without quoting) *i smile and nod* oh, i would be delighted to accompany you, miss octavia. should i dress nicely for the occasion?

(Tip: I recommend being more creative than that... remember that for next time.)

*Spike opens the door. He doesn't know yet that you and Twilight like each other, but he see's the "Mrs. Cake box of Cupcakes" branded box and starts to water at the mouth. You tell him you want to give these to Twilight and that she needs to perform a sprinkles spell on it.*

Yeah yeah sure, I'll give these to Twilight! Yeah, I'll make sure of it hehehe. Oh, and one other thing, Twi also asked me to ask you if you wanted to come with her to a Picnic with Alex_Night?

*Do you give him cupcakes to give to Twilight? Do you accept the picnic invitation?*

I'll be there, but I would like to give her the cupcakes in person. See you later Spike.

*Heads to the picnic.*

(edited)

Oh I thought we were supposed to control both of them at first, but sorry for the mess up!

(That's okay, but you can keep trying to ask Big Mac on a date. Remember, he's shy, so you'll have to be creative if you want him to go on a date with you)

I nod, "My goal is to get to know you; I've heard a lot of stories about you, but I haven't ever actually met you. And I may or may not have developed a crush on you." I blush, but she had asked for my honesty. "I'm actually not that great at hard labor, but I don't think you'd like to go with a stranger to some random place. And this way, you can still do your job." I shift my weight awkwardly.

*Applejack gives you a long stare in the eyes to make sure you aren't lying. She then studies your body language. After what seemed like the most awkward moment ever, Applejack says this*

I'm impressed! I haven't met anypony to be as straightforward and honest like you. Most guys just skirt around the truth when they actually just want to take advantage of my good nature. I think we'll get along just nicely. B) You can buck apples with me while we talk. What would you like to know about myself?

(OOC i'm on my psp right now and can't quote something that long, so i'll just reply without quoting) *i smile and nod* oh, i would be delighted to accompany you, miss octavia. should i dress nicely for the occasion?

Uh, the party is right now and the tux you have on right now is fine. Let's walk to the Castle together shall we?

*You and Octavia walk shoulder to shoulder together as you walk through the streets up to the castle itself. Numerous ponies cheer at Octavia as you two walk by bystanders. You can tell the Octavia gets really embarrassed when ponies give her praise.*

*What will you and Octavia talk about during the walk up?*

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 1

"Rarity?"

*heads towards the backroom and finds her wrapped in plastic*

"What happened?....Hold still a second...I'll get you out"

*I start to slowly unwrap Rarity's mane and face, trying not to pull her hair. After that I wrap the plastic around my hoof where it sticks. Then I try to shake it off me a few times until it finally sticks to the floor*

"Are you alright, Miss?" *smiles*

Excuse me...Rarity, you seem like a fine mare and I have heard all about you. You, the mare that is the Element of Generosity, FAMOUS in Canterlot, I saw you get popular with Fancy there. I just got these tickets to a Canterlot Meet n' Greet with famous models from all over. They said I can pick a generous mare to bring with me. Looking over everything...You look like some pony who's just simply fine and divine. So can you come with me for the night? The Meet N' Greet starts at 5 o'clock PM sharp, and ends at midnight. However, according to some of my friends in Canterlot if we get there at 4 o'clock we can stay there until morning. So it's today, i'll pick you up at 3 thiry. I've been asking ALL of the mares all over and your my last chance. So...will you say yes?

Umm Fluttershy........Would you mind.....uh...if i could...help you with taking care of your animal friends? I mean it's ok with you that it.

Please say yes please say yes.!

I think these are the only two you forgot, unless i'm missing something else.

I blush while thinking, I was never really good at these kinds of things. I was more used to being rejected than successful, "Umm, how about... favorites? Like, your favorite food. You can't say apples." I grin, "Oh, and when to start bucking. So I don't show up late."

Uh, the party is right now and the tux you have on right now is fine. Let's walk to the Castle together shall we?

*You and Octavia walk shoulder to shoulder together as you walk through the streets up to the castle itself. Numerous ponies cheer at Octavia as you two walk by bystanders. You can tell the Octavia gets really embarrassed when ponies give her praise.*

*What will you and Octavia talk about during the walk up?*

So, miss Octavia... I would like to get to know a little bit more about you, if that would be ok, like why you chose the Cello and thinks like that.

(OOC is that good?)

My hair my hair! This plastic wrap messed up my hair! Who did this?! Help me!

Hahahahahaha! That was even better than the last prank! Nice job Eljordo!

It was you two! Hymp! I should have known it was you Rainbow Dash! Now get me out of this!

Naw, I think Wildcard is more than happy to help you down hehe. Oh, and what was that about you not being able to go to prom? Weren't you runner up for Prom Queen that year and you 'swore you'd make yourself forget that terrible night'?

Shhh, be quite Rainbow! Don't let Wildcard know!

Well, me and Eldjordo have gotta go, we'll catch ya later Rarity!

*You and RD leave and laugh hard about what happened and what you heard. It was getting late, so both of you decide to split until tomorrow. She gives you a kiss and then flies home.*

(Tip: Rainbow likes action and adventure, so it would be wise to keep your relationship fresh for her)

(lol i'm having a very hard time thinking of an answer to this xD give me a moment....)