Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

(OOC: Well, I'm not you, Page. :blink: )

(OOC, Don't give me that look, That combo gives the whole thing a happy ending. R2I Retcons Cupcakes by saying it was all a dream, and then the alternate ending makes everything ok.)

(edited)

Pwny, where do you get these Twilight avatars? They are so nice to look at.

Type into google images search: "Twilight Sparkle cute" "Twilight Sparkle lovely" "Twilight Sparkle dream eyes"

And make sure that your safe search is on the highest setting unless you want to see rule 34... (yeah, I made that mistake)

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 1

OOC: Saw this today and I just have to try it! Let's see how this will turn out!

"Hello Miss Cheerilee, let me introduce myself. My name is StaticArc and I hear from quite a lot of ponies that you are quite the accomplished teacher around Ponyville. I was hoping that mabye you could teach me about being as great of a teacher as you are, as ever since I was a small colt, I always had a dream to teach young children. If you have any free time, on the weekend mabye over a cup of coffee, could you give me a few pointers on the proper way to teach a class? I would really appreciate the help from a smart and talented mare such as yourself."

• Brohoof 1

Hello Princess Luna i was wondering today if you wanted to look at the moon tonight and spend some time together.Assuming of course you have some free time for a loyal subject.

[ This is me talking. yup im going for luna, wish me luck.]

Good evening, dear Luna. How would you like to join me tonight among the stars? Would you prefer a stroll through Everfree beside me or a mystical flight among the clouds and stars glistening above in the night sky?

Why hello there, Miss Rarity. Would you kindly join me this evening so we may gaze upon the sunset and speak of fashion and glamour?

My goodness, it's you! Why, dear Octavia, would you be so enchanting as to join me tonight among the stars to sing? Please do not fret, my magic should be capable of allowing you to walk upon clouds for at least as long as the blackened night graces us. I simply wish to hear your marvelous voice harmonize with my own.

(I have to apologise, I had three questions. Please think of them as seperate :D )

Edited by Alora

(edited)

14 posts to reply to!!!! Enjoy! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do :D

@@My little pwny, How about we encase them in unbreakable jello? XD (huggles while she asks him Discord)

Knock the guards out with a giant Cartoon Mallet :P

*You encase them with jello while wacking them with your mallet. Discord chuckles a bit with your choice of chaos, but he seems like it's a tad unfufilling*

Hmm. Not bad. I remember the first time I smashed guards with a cartoon mallet... oh, those were the days! You know, I'm hungering for some more chaos. Not just some gimicks like we've been doing, but like all out mayhem! I'll tell you what, come up with an elaborate scheme we can do to prank the ENTIRE city of canterlot with. If you can impress me, I'll make it worth your while ;)

(OOC :o Damn...)

*Walks with Twi going back to the library.* "Hope you like the cupcakes Twi."

Oh don't worry, I LOVE these cupcakes!

*Twilight performs a simple spell on the cupcakes' sprinkles that make them very shiny and sparkly. Twi then invites you to eat one with her inside her treehouse. Once inside, she starts talking to you.*

There's something that's been bothering me ever since we've been dating Mal, and I need to get this off my chest. You know, this is my first real relationship with someone. My biggest fear is somehow messing this all up, like, you know, saying the wrong thing or doing something you don't like.

So I made a small decision with myself about us. I want to ask you on our next date. I think it's time to take our relationship to the next level by letting me get into your head.... uh, I mean, uhhh, what I meant to say was I want get inside you.... I mean, GAH!! That's not what I meant! You see, just like that! I have the tendency to speak my mind before it makes sense when I speak it. And when I say it it comes out totally wrong! I always over think and when I over think I tell myself, "Stop overthinking Twilight!" Then I get in a cycle and....

*Twilight keeps talking and talking in an uncontrollable, but cute, rant about misspeaking. What will you do?*

Alrighty then Princess Celestia i'll come tomorrow at one . see you till then Princess Celestia.

*You make your way to Celestia's castle, and then the throne room. When you enter the throne room, you see Celestia walk down from her throne to greet you.*

Greetings Morningstar! Thank you for coming to hang out with me. I read my daily planner from 172 years ago and found out that that was the last time I casually hung out with somepony! Now, let me show you around the castle.

*Celestia takes you from room to room, telling you the history behind it. She points out all the paintings on the walls and the furniture in each room. When she is about half way through the tour, she can tell you are getting bored.*

Do you want to continue to tour? Or do you want to start hanging out now? I completely understand if you wish to stop the tour. If so, what would you like to do? Don't hold back either, I really want to know what you would like to do.

(Can't decide for First or Third limited still >.<)

I wordlessly nod, breathless due to applebucking. I was never very good at athletic activity, but I hadn't really experienced this kind of activity before. "Honestly, I've never done something this hard in my life. But it gets me away from the writer's bench, which could be good or bad," I say, pointing to the quill-and-paper cutie mark on my hip, "It could be what I need to get out of the writer's block I've had for a week. With my deadline coming up, well... Every little bit counts. Funny story; after I met with you yesterday, I actually did manage to write something, but it blew out of the window," I smiled faintly. "Which reminds me, I got you a cake yesterday as well. To say thank you for talking with the silly pony who randomly walked up to you. As opposed to the guy who walked up to you later." He blushed and got out the box. I cringed when it was battered and set it down. The cake inside was... Intact. He passed it to her, "Well, it WAS fresh, but I kinda forgot to take it out before bucking." I blushed, and noticed she wanted to say something, and that I'd just babbled my head off. "So, what's on your mind?"

Heh. That's awful nice of you! Thank you very much. And about that funny story, does this happen to be that paper that blew out the window?

*She hands you a slightly torn with your writing still ledgable. Once she sees the reaction on your face that it is the paper you wrote, she continues to speak.*

You know, I haven't heard of a single pony that could be so up front with what they thought about another pony. I always wished somepony could write a paragraph about what they honestly thought about me, and here it is! I know it's true because that paper got here on accident. Whether it be fate or dumb luck, I don't care. This means a lot to me.

Say, how 'bout we ditch this apple farm and do something fun. These apples aren't goin' anywhere, so what would ya like ta do?

(OOC: challenge considered...) Alex was at his home in Cloudsdale as he considered the offer the three mares had given him. He had never done a blind date before, so he was a little uncertain at first. Eventually, he figured that it couldn't hurt to try it out. Alex flew to the Great Oak Library, where Twilight resides in. Alex gently opened the door. "Twilight, are you here? I'm ready to try a blind date." Alex call out.

(OOC: Challenge accepted! BTW, this is a different time after Mal is gone from Twi's place)

*Not long after you open the door, Twilight comes downstairs to meet you*

There you are! I was thinking you weren't going to go through with this. Just so you know, I think it's very brave of you to be going on these blind dates. Anyways! Here are the rules. We are going to literally blind fold you until you are face to face with your date, so you won't know until you are actually on the date who it is. Regardless of who it is, you must treat her with respect and your undivided attention. We already have the first date ready to go, so follow me!

*Twilight blind folds you and makes you follow her to an 'undisclosed location'. After about 10 minutes of walking, Twilight lifts your blindfold to reveal Lyra! Twilight talks.*

Hello you two! Thanks for coming on this date! Today you guys are going to pick flowers together, afterwhich, you'll have a light lunch together to talk. Have fun!

*Without either of you to react, Twilight teleports away leaving the two of you alone on a flower field just outside of ponyville. Lyra talks*

Soooo.... you're the one who got suckered into a blind date with me huh? Heh. Let's just try to have fun and let's just see where this goes.

*Lyra doesn't talk that much while the two of you start picking flowers. What do you do/say?*

(OOC: ok, I'm not really thinkin of how to proceed with this, so here goes nothing...)

Well, Miss Octavia, perhaps, since we are nicely dressed already... I was thinking that we might go and have a nice formal dinner? *smiles and blushes lightly*

A formal dinner hmm? I guess that's better than the party.... Oh, I know a place where we can dine for free! I know the owner who's a great friend and a fan of my work. He will seat us free of charge.

*The two of you sit in the 5 star restaurant with menus that seem to be in another language. The menu is so fancy, that the prices aren't even listed next to the food, implying that you are rich to pay anything. After a few minutes of staring at the menu, Octavia starts sighing, shaking her head. A moment after all her sighing, she slams her menu and her silverware on the ground and starts speaking loudly.*

You know what ponydox?? I'm tired of keeping this persona that I'm 'so sophesticated'! Even if we are dining here for free, let's ditch this joint. I'm tired of the 'fancy' lifestyle, and I'm tired of the 'fancy' words I have to use to seem rich. I don't care that I'm in my concert dress, I want to go on an adventure! Are you with me ponydox?

*Everyone in the restaurant is staring at your table after hearing Octavia's loud rant. What is your response? If yes, what will you do?*

*starts blushing slightly*

Well...I am not the most experienced dancer to be honest, but today I have no doubt that we will look great, thanks to our pretty outfit and thanks to my beautiful partner ;)

Are there any other things you really enjoy besides fashion, Miss? :)

Hehe, you flatter me Wildcard! I must say that I really enjoy coming to formal occasions such as these. The glamor is sooo wonderful! Other than that, I really enjoy the simple things in life like walking down beaches, curling up with a good book, and also going on dates :D

*Just a fast as it begun, the carriage stops at the event. You assist Rarity off the cart and make your way into the prom. Semi-loud music plays at the dance floor with DJ-pon3, pictures are taken at the gazebo, and orderves are served by the wall. Not long after you enter, a slow song starts to play.*

Oh we simply MUST dance! Please do me the honor, will you?

*Rarity give you her trademark eyebatter, and natually, the two of you start dancing slowly with the music. This is, once again, the perfect opportunity to strike up a conversation with your date.*

Hey Pinkie! I was wondering, if it was ok, if you could join me for a... party... I have planned. I mean, it'd mean a lot to me. And.. if you want, you can bring some friends. I don't mind. But y'know the big building near sugarcube corner? The orange one? It's there, around 5. If that's OK.

~Midnight Stars, (TehMorganator's OP)

P.S. Afterwards, we're having an afterparty in the basement. Oh, and, uh, don't drink the punch at the party.

The AFTERPARTY will be a fun experience, mainly just for the two of us. And whoever else turns up, and drinks the punch.

P.P.S. Bring your secret cupcake recipe. You know which one I'm talking about.

(I apologize in advanced if I don't capture pinkiamena's persona quite right. I am aware of the fic cupcakes, but I never had enough courage to read/watch it)

*After a nice evening long party, pinkie stays after everypony else left.*

I know a lot of ponies ate most of the cupcakes I brought, but don't worry, I saved the best for last!!

*Pinkie pulls out a large box full of orangeish, rainbowish cupcakes*

This is a secret receipe I've been working on... I call it, "rainbow apple" cupcakes! Let me give you a hint... they aren't zap apples! Soooo.... Whatdoya think??!!!? ;D

Eljordo takes Dash home

"I had a lot of fun with you today" Eljordo smiles

"Oh, I almost forgot! I have something for you." Eljordo presents the daring do book to Rainbow Dash.

"I know how much you like these Daring do books, so I got this for you. It's an advanced copy of the latest novel."

Omygosh! Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!

Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygooooooosh!

*Without even saying thank you, Rainbow Dash swips the book from your grasp and rushes into her house to read it. A short moment later, Rainbow Dash realizes she just slammed the door in your face and comes out.*

Sorry about that, I am just so obsessed with this book, I'm probably going to stay up all night reading it! Thank you soooo much! Don't call me for at least 15 hours k?

(Before leaving again, Rainbow gives you a nice slobbery wet kiss to hold you over until you see her the next day.*

Sorry bout that i was on my phone and something went wrong but my response to berry punch was:

I have to guess berry punch? i'm not good at this am i :P

Everyone guesses that! Too bad it's true though... To this day I don't know how my parents knew my name would be my favorite drink! Anyways, let's go to the movies!

*The two of you make it to an afternoon showing of the latest Daring Do movie. Since you can't talk during a movie, the only thing you really can do is try to make a 'move'. What will you do?* (remember, the more creative and detailed you are, the more likely you will succeed)

As Page is walking Pinkie back to Sugar Cube Corner "Well, that was fun. A bit tame compared to the usual shenanigans, but it can be nice to slow down from time to time." Turns to Pinkie. "Hey, I've got an idea, How about this time you walk me home, and then you can stay the night? we can stay up late, watch a movie, play some games, and in the morning I'll make Waffles! I even have an extra bed (which I totally didn't go out and buy just so you could come over) with pink sheets! (Total coincidence, there was a sale on pink at Brooms and Bed sheets)"

You don't even have to ask silly! By now I can already read your mind :)

*After hours and hours of personal partying, both of you finally crash and sleep without making it to your beds. You are the first one to wake up, and you quickly realize that Pinkie was sleeping with you face to face on the floor! Your initial reaction is to fidget and get away, but you also notice how peaceful Pinkie sleeping right in front of you. How do you respond/ what do you do?*

OOC: let's try this again, in that case, shall we?

Sorry that I haven't really been in contact, Applejack. My grandfather just passed away this week, and I was attending his funeral.

No need to be sorry! We all have our share of tragedys. The way I deal with things like that is work, so all you need to do is find that cooping activity you can do.

(Sorry to say it, but the window to Applejack is closing... you may want to start considering another pony. Otherwise you can try to swoon Applejack in an extraordinary, last second, super creative, mad dash attempt at getting AJ.)

OOC: Saw this today and I just have to try it! Let's see how this will turn out!

"Hello Miss Cheerilee, let me introduce myself. My name is StaticArc and I hear from quite a lot of ponies that you are quite the accomplished teacher around Ponyville. I was hoping that mabye you could teach me about being as great of a teacher as you are, as ever since I was a small colt, I always had a dream to teach young children. If you have any free time, on the weekend mabye over a cup of coffee, could you give me a few pointers on the proper way to teach a class? I would really appreciate the help from a smart and talented mare such as yourself."

That's very nice of you to say that! I try my hardest to take care of and teach my students. It will always be a passion of mine. Unfortunately I'll have to decline though, I am quite busy this weekend and have no freetime. However, I do have this book that can help you with some teaching methods. Here you go. Good luck!

*Cheerilee walks away without thinking twice about rejecting you... this doesn't mean you're down and out for the count, it just means you'll have to be more creative than that.*

(OOC: welcome to the forums by the way!)

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 1

(I apologize in advanced if I don't capture pinkiamena's persona quite right. I am aware of the fic cupcakes, but I never had enough courage to read/watch it)

I know a lot of ponies ate most of the cupcakes I brought, but don't worry, I saved the best for last!!

This is a secret receipe I've been working on... I call it, "rainbow apple" cupcakes! Let me give you a hint... they aren't zap apples! Soooo.... Whatdoya think??!!!? ;D

(OOC: there's not much to know. If you want a not-traumatizing crash course in cupcakes, I suggest looking up the comedy version

. Also, I am now slightly confused, is this an alternate personality Pinkie, an alternate universe Pinkie, or some kind of Clone Pinkie? because it's Definitely not my Pinkie, she was with me all night.)

*After hours and hours of personal partying, both of you finally crash and sleep without making it to your beds. You are the first one to wake up, and you quickly realize that Pinkie was sleeping with you face to face on the floor! Your initial reaction is to fidget and get away, but you also notice how peaceful Pinkie sleeping right in front of you. How do you respond/ what do you do?*

(OOC: Kinda Creepy... I shure hope she can't really read my mind...)

As Page lays there, a myriad of emotions run through his head. on the one hoof, the mare he loves is sleeping next to him, completely unaware, Page knows from experience that Pinkie is a really deep sleeper. he could do just about anything to her right now, and he may not get a better opportunity. On the other Hoof, this floor is really uncomfortable, plus, taking advantage of a mare in her sleep would NOT be cool.

Page Remembers that he promised her waffles in the morning, and, with a quiet sigh, he decides to do the noble thing. Very carefully so as not to wake her, he stands up, using his magic to carefully levitate her to the couch. He finds a blanket to drape over her, and then heads to the kitchen to heat up the waffle iron.

*Twilight performs a simple spell on the cupcakes' sprinkles that make them very shiny and sparkly. Twi then invites you to eat one with her inside her treehouse. Once inside, she starts talking to you.*

There's something that's been bothering me ever since we've been dating Mal, and I need to get this off my chest. You know, this is my first real relationship with someone. My biggest fear is somehow messing this all up, like, you know, saying the wrong thing or doing something you don't like.

So I made a small decision with myself about us. I want to ask you on our next date. I think it's time to take our relationship to the next level by letting me get into your head.... uh, I mean, uhhh, what I meant to say was I want get inside you.... I mean, GAH!! That's not what I meant! You see, just like that! I have the tendency to speak my mind before it makes sense when I speak it. And when I say it it comes out totally wrong! I always over think and when I over think I tell myself, "Stop overthinking Twilight!" Then I get in a cycle and....

*Twilight keeps talking and talking in an uncontrollable, but cute, rant about misspeaking. What will you do?*

*Takes a bite of a cupcake.* "Mmm.. these are good." *Twi starts the rant.* "Shh..... Twi, it's all right, you won't mess up, you can't, trust me." *Looks down, then back at Twilight.* "Twi, I.... I-I love you..." Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

14 posts to reply to!!!! Enjoy! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do :D

*You encase them with jello while wacking them with your mallet. Discord chuckles a bit with your choice of chaos, but he seems like it's a tad unfufilling*

Hmm. Not bad. I remember the first time I smashed guards with a cartoon mallet... oh, those were the days! You know, I'm hungering for some more chaos. Not just some gimicks like we've been doing, but like all out mayhem! I'll tell you what, come up with an elaborate scheme we can do to prank the ENTIRE city of canterlot with. If you can impress me, I'll make it worth your while ;)

*You make your way to Celestia's castle, and then the throne room. When you enter the throne room, you see Celestia walk down from her throne to greet you.*

Greetings Morningstar! Thank you for coming to hang out with me. I read my daily planner from 172 years ago and found out that that was the last time I casually hung out with somepony! Now, let me show you around the castle.

*Celestia takes you from room to room, telling you the history behind it. She points out all the paintings on the walls and the furniture in each room. When she is about half way through the tour, she can tell you are getting bored.*

Do you want to continue to tour? Or do you want to start hanging out now? I completely understand if you wish to stop the tour. If so, what would you like to do? Don't hold back either, I really want to know what you would like to do.

Heh. That's awful nice of you! Thank you very much. And about that funny story, does this happen to be that paper that blew out the window?

*She hands you a slightly torn with your writing still ledgable. Once she sees the reaction on your face that it is the paper you wrote, she continues to speak.*

You know, I haven't heard of a single pony that could be so up front with what they thought about another pony. I always wished somepony could write a paragraph about what they honestly thought about me, and here it is! I know it's true because that paper got here on accident. Whether it be fate or dumb luck, I don't care. This means a lot to me.

Say, how 'bout we ditch this apple farm and do something fun. These apples aren't goin' anywhere, so what would ya like ta do?

(OOC: Challenge accepted! BTW, this is a different time after Mal is gone from Twi's place)

*Not long after you open the door, Twilight comes downstairs to meet you*

There you are! I was thinking you weren't going to go through with this. Just so you know, I think it's very brave of you to be going on these blind dates. Anyways! Here are the rules. We are going to literally blind fold you until you are face to face with your date, so you won't know until you are actually on the date who it is. Regardless of who it is, you must treat her with respect and your undivided attention. We already have the first date ready to go, so follow me!

*Twilight blind folds you and makes you follow her to an 'undisclosed location'. After about 10 minutes of walking, Twilight lifts your blindfold to reveal Lyra! Twilight talks.*

Hello you two! Thanks for coming on this date! Today you guys are going to pick flowers together, afterwhich, you'll have a light lunch together to talk. Have fun!

*Without either of you to react, Twilight teleports away leaving the two of you alone on a flower field just outside of ponyville. Lyra talks*

Soooo.... you're the one who got suckered into a blind date with me huh? Heh. Let's just try to have fun and let's just see where this goes.

*Lyra doesn't talk that much while the two of you start picking flowers. What do you do/say?*

A formal dinner hmm? I guess that's better than the party.... Oh, I know a place where we can dine for free! I know the owner who's a great friend and a fan of my work. He will seat us free of charge.

*The two of you sit in the 5 star restaurant with menus that seem to be in another language. The menu is so fancy, that the prices aren't even listed next to the food, implying that you are rich to pay anything. After a few minutes of staring at the menu, Octavia starts sighing, shaking her head. A moment after all her sighing, she slams her menu and her silverware on the ground and starts speaking loudly.*

You know what ponydox?? I'm tired of keeping this persona that I'm 'so sophesticated'! Even if we are dining here for free, let's ditch this joint. I'm tired of the 'fancy' lifestyle, and I'm tired of the 'fancy' words I have to use to seem rich. I don't care that I'm in my concert dress, I want to go on an adventure! Are you with me ponydox?

*Everyone in the restaurant is staring at your table after hearing Octavia's loud rant. What is your response? If yes, what will you do?*

Hehe, you flatter me Wildcard! I must say that I really enjoy coming to formal occasions such as these. The glamor is sooo wonderful! Other than that, I really enjoy the simple things in life like walking down beaches, curling up with a good book, and also going on dates :D

*Just a fast as it begun, the carriage stops at the event. You assist Rarity off the cart and make your way into the prom. Semi-loud music plays at the dance floor with DJ-pon3, pictures are taken at the gazebo, and orderves are served by the wall. Not long after you enter, a slow song starts to play.*

Oh we simply MUST dance! Please do me the honor, will you?

*Rarity give you her trademark eyebatter, and natually, the two of you start dancing slowly with the music. This is, once again, the perfect opportunity to strike up a conversation with your date.*

Omygosh! Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!

Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygooooooosh!

*Without even saying thank you, Rainbow Dash swips the book from your grasp and rushes into her house to read it. A short moment later, Rainbow Dash realizes she just slammed the door in your face and comes out.*

Sorry about that, I am just so obsessed with this book, I'm probably going to stay up all night reading it! Thank you soooo much! Don't call me for at least 15 hours k?

(Before leaving again, Rainbow gives you a nice slobbery wet kiss to hold you over until you see her the next day.*

Everyone guesses that! Too bad it's true though... To this day I don't know how my parents knew my name would be my favorite drink! Anyways, let's go to the movies!

*The two of you make it to an afternoon showing of the latest Daring Do movie. Since you can't talk during a movie, the only thing you really can do is try to make a 'move'. What will you do?* (remember, the more creative and detailed you are, the more likely you will succeed)

No need to be sorry! We all have our share of tragedys. The way I deal with things like that is work, so all you need to do is find that cooping activity you can do.

(Sorry to say it, but the window to Applejack is closing... you may want to start considering another pony. Otherwise you can try to swoon Applejack in an extraordinary, last second, super creative, mad dash attempt at getting AJ.)

That's very nice of you to say that! I try my hardest to take care of and teach my students. It will always be a passion of mine. Unfortunately I'll have to decline though, I am quite busy this weekend and have no freetime. However, I do have this book that can help you with some teaching methods. Here you go. Good luck!

*Cheerilee walks away without thinking twice about rejecting you... this doesn't mean you're down and out for the count, it just means you'll have to be more creative than that.*

(OOC: welcome to the forums by the way!)

Applejack, I know we've definitely been out of contact for quite some time. Have you ever been to Neighegra Falls before? I've heard it's absolutely beautiful up there. Maybe sometime we could head up there, perhaps on Saturday, if you're not busy?

She liked my poem. I've known her for less than a day and she likes my poem. I'm not getting bucked in the face. She wants to go somewhere with me. Wait, she wants to go somewhere with me? Agg! I don't even know where she LIKES to go! What to do, what to do. Okay, relax. She's an active pony, so she'd probably like active things. Which means your screwed; she doesn't like the paper shop, and you don't know a lot of other places in town. Uhh, how about... How about... A lunch. She has to be hungry, right? So how about... I use that to stall for time and get ideas! The whole time he looked like he was hit with the mallet of surprise. "Do you, umm, want to go get something to eat?" He blushed and looked at his hooves, "Actually, I said that because I don't go into town often. Other than the paper shop, well, maybe a splurge to sugar cube corner," he says, thinking, What am I doing? I just did the exact opposite of what I was planning. She probably thinks I'm introverted or something. I'm an idiot. "Being a writer doesn't pay alot, especially when no pony really wants my books. I can't really blame them though. Fantasy is considered to childish for the, 'high pony folk'," he says. Wait a minute, did I just admit I was poor. Oh, this is getting worse and worse... He sighs, "My life is glamorous, and I can't give you everything much, other than being myself to the best of my ability.' he hung his head, "As much as I'd love to be able to take you out to the fanciest resturaunts, or get you the best set of working duds, the truth is the best I can afford is a simple home-made dinner and a poem or two. You deserve much, much better," he adds in a whisper at the end. It's true, she deserves better. somepony who really can treat her like a princess, a pony who can protect her from anything. A pony that could get her what she wanted, be able to spend a their time with her, and make her smile every day. A nice, broad, beautiful smile.

Edited by Dawnpath

Greetings Morning star! Thank you for coming to hang out with me. I read my daily planner from 172 years ago and found out that that was the last time I casually hung out with some pony! Now, let me show you around the castle.

Morning star understood that Princess Celestia wanted some pony to treat her like an actual pony, and Morning star could see that. But he also understood that Celestia didn't want him to be to formal around her. "Well lets go bowling". Morning star smiled at Princess Celestia , He wanted both of them to have a good time and also he wanted ponyville to see just because she was the princess that didn't mean she couldn't have a bit of fun. Edited by Prince_Morningstar

*sits stunned for a moment, then says* w-wow... really, Octavia? I would have never known or guessed that you would want to do that... It's really rather impressive, shattering that mold that others have made for you! Yes! Let's go on an adventure! Let's go out there and explore the world! I'm up for anything as long as you want to do it, Octavia!

@@My little pwny, (starts turning everyone into various and random items. turning some of the guards into hams statues.)(turns into a female annoying orange)

Airi: Hey! Hey guard!

Guard: What?

Airi: Knife!

(a giant knife turns the ham turns the ham guards into giant sandwiches and watches as they get taken away)

[Oh great i have competition now.Man this is nerve-breaking]

(I remember when I asked AJ out, and right after another pony did too. I was very, very worried. My IRL record with females is 'friend zoned')

(I remember when I asked AJ out, and right after another pony did too. I was very, very worried. My IRL record with females is 'friend zoned')

• Brohoof 1

*Takes bite of cupcake*

+++Tastes Good! And a little like shipping.+++

*Eats rest of cupcake in one mouthful*

+++Delicious. ANOTHER!+++

*Eats a few more cupcakes, whilst mumbling things like "+++Om nom nom nom+++"

+++Well, all this eating has got me ready to TEST! If you would accompany me to the basement, the aFTeRpARtY will COMMENCE!+++

Come on guys... You can write more and be more creative than this! I don't feel like you're role playing the moment that much. 1, 2, 3 sentences isn't going to cut it.

*Takes a bite of a cupcake.* "Mmm.. these are good." *Twi starts the rant.* "Shh..... Twi, it's all right, you won't mess up, you can't, trust me." *Looks down, then back at Twilight.* "Twi, I.... I-I love you..."

Applejack, I know we've definitely been out of contact for quite some time. Have you ever been to Neighegra Falls before? I've heard it's absolutely beautiful up there. Maybe sometime we could head up there, perhaps on Saturday, if you're not busy?

"Will princess Celestia i was thinking maybe we could get something to eat , after maybe we could watch a movie, sounds like a good idea to you"? Morning star waited eagerly for Princess Celestia to reply.

*sits stunned for a moment, then says* w-wow... really, Octavia? I would have never known or guessed that you would want to do that... It's really rather impressive, shattering that mold that others have made for you! Yes! Let's go on an adventure! Let's go out there and explore the world! I'm up for anything as long as you want to do it, Octavia!

@@My little pwny, (starts turning everyone into various and random items. turning some of the guards into hams statues.)(turns into a female annoying orange)

Airi: Hey! Hey guard!

Guard: What?

Airi: Knife!

(a giant knife turns the ham turns the ham guards into giant sandwiches and watches as they get taken away)

These two posts below are what will score you the most points with your dates. I want to see your thought process, your emotions, and your creativity. Going to Sugarcube corner isn't going to win your mare/stallion over. You guys can keep going with the short and cliche' responses, but you aren't going to like the feedback... I'm not mad or anything, this is just a warning so you guys don't start freaking out if your girls start loosing interest. I suggest everyone who was quoted above this paragraph step it up... like, a lot.

As Page lays there, a myriad of emotions run through his head. on the one hoof, the mare he loves is sleeping next to him, completely unaware, Page knows from experience that Pinkie is a really deep sleeper. he could do just about anything to her right now, and he may not get a better opportunity. On the other Hoof, this floor is really uncomfortable, plus, taking advantage of a mare in her sleep would NOT be cool.

Page Remembers that he promised her waffles in the morning, and, with a quiet sigh, he decides to do the noble thing. Very carefully so as not to wake her, he stands up, using his magic to carefully levitate her to the couch. He finds a blanket to drape over her, and then heads to the kitchen to heat up the waffle iron.

She liked my poem. I've known her for less than a day and she likes my poem. I'm not getting bucked in the face. She wants to go somewhere with me. Wait, she wants to go somewhere with me? Agg! I don't even know where she LIKES to go! What to do, what to do. Okay, relax. She's an active pony, so she'd probably like active things. Which means your screwed; she doesn't like the paper shop, and you don't know a lot of other places in town. Uhh, how about... How about... A lunch. She has to be hungry, right? So how about... I use that to stall for time and get ideas! The whole time he looked like he was hit with the mallet of surprise. "Do you, umm, want to go get something to eat?"

• Brohoof 2

@@My little pwny, (OOC: I didn't realize it was going to be a part ask/part RP thread at first, so I think that what may have cost me Twilight... :( Had I known that, I would've written much better. Also, I'll come up with a post tonight. heheh, leave it to Twilight to take the meaning of a "blind date" literally. XD )
  • Brohoof 1

Come on guys... You can write more and be more creative than this! I don't feel like you're role playing the moment that much. 1, 2, 3 sentences isn't going to cut it.

These two posts below are what will score you the most points with your dates. I want to see your thought process, your emotions, and your creativity. Going to Sugarcube corner isn't going to win your mare/stallion over. You guys can keep going with the short and cliche' responses, but you aren't going to like the feedback... I'm not mad or anything, this is just a warning so you guys don't start freaking out if your girls start loosing interest. I suggest everyone who was quoted above this paragraph step it up... like, a lot.

(OOC:So, I take it I get a mulligan here?)

After returning from Baltimare, where La Li Lu Le Lo's grandfather's funeral was held, LLLLL was somewhat glad to be back home in Ponyville. Rather than having to listen to the cries of his family, he would... well... have to worry about his own problems the second the train arrived in Ponyville. Well, other than the recent passing of his grandpa, the first thing that was going through his mind was his job at Horseshoe Solutions. LLLLL was just one more failed pitch away from being fired (as uncreative as LLLLL is, it's a real wonder why the company even hired him for advertising in the first place). He feared what consequences would result if Horseshoe Solutions fired him. He has no fallback, and would have a hard time getting employment elsewhere.

"I'd better start job-searching in that case," he thought to himself

On top of that, he would have to move from Ponyville, the town he knew for nearly 20 years, should he be fired.

"Perhaps the only thing I need is a nice marefriend to help alleviate the pain during this stressful time."

Well, only one problem, LLLLL basically had no one. Well, aside from Applejack, but that was a lucky crapshoot. Everypony else he took interest in turned out to have no interest whatsoever in LLLLL, and everypony interested in him, he felt that they were not exactly up to his standards. The only real solution here was to win over Applejack.

"Well, she's a country girl, hard working, too. She likes apples, but not really sure what else! I guess I'm a hard worker, but why in the name of Celestia did I even THINK of doing advertising for a big-name company? I have no creativity skills whatsoever!" he thought to himself. "Gee, after one date, I really didn't get a whole lot of info out of her. Perhaps I should ask her on another date, maybe somewhere like Sugarcube Corner, where we could shoot the breeze and learn more about each other."

So, going through his plan, absolutely uncertain if she had the same feelings for him, he headed down to Sweet Apple Acres. He, after taking a few deep breaths, knocked on the front door.

(OOC: I've never really roleplayed much, so I'm just trying to experiment with a third person narrative here. I might switch it in the future if I like completely first person better. Also, before you, out of character, chastise me for saying that I do, indeed, have creativity, I only threw that noncreative part in there to add character to my OC. Speaking of which, I think I need to make an OC :P)

Edited by La Li Lu Le Lo
  • Brohoof 1

[OOC:IT IS ON!]

As i approach the royal palace at midnight,sweat began to run down my cheeks.I finally decided that im going to ask Luna out on date.But as i entered the palace and began walk towards the throne room.I started panic, what if i catch her in a bad mood,what if i mess up and she never wants to see me again.The more I thought about it the more nervous i became but i couldn't let that stop me now because as soon as opened the door i immediately saw the mistress of the night seated at her throne surrounded by several royal guards who all gave me a huge glare that basically said 'try something, i dare you'.At this point, i was paralyzed with fear,but luckily i had just enough energy to make to the princess.I could tell she was getting impatient so without hesitation i finally got the words out of my mouth and said 'um Princess Luna if your schedule permits it would you like to have picnic with me just outside of the EverFree Forest.I know a spot where moon is in full view and stars are beautifully bright.'after saying that i nervously wait for her response.

• Brohoof 1