Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

You know, Applejack, Los Pegasus, from what I've heard, has the greatest sunsets in all of Equestria. Considering that you've just finished apple bucking, would you like to head down to Los Pegasus with me to watch the sunset, and maybe have dinner? It's only a 25 minute train ride from Ponyville to Los Pegasus. I'll pay for all the expenses.

Edited by La Li Lu Le Lo

Yes, yes I would :3

I figure we can start with a picnic and allow it to naturally descend into craziness from there. any time you have pinkie and dash in the same place you're guaranteed a crazy time. plus, I have a brilliant and cunning plan!(well not really cunning, and in-character there's no way i could plan this...)

so yeah, in character mode, Go!

"Hey Pinkie, I was thinking it would be really fun if we invited a couple of friends to join us for a picnic."

"Hey Pinkie, I was thinking it would be really fun if we invited a couple of friends to join us for a picnic."

(OOC Oh dear Pinkie and Dash..... I bet 5 bits they will pull a prank on me and Twi... :P )
  • Brohoof 2

(OOC Oh dear Pinkie and Dash..... I bet 5 bits they will pull a prank on me and Twi... :P )

(OOC: I can already see it being strange with me, you, and Twi at the same picnic. Having Dash and Pinkie is asking for a scene of ridiculousness.)

• Brohoof 1

I figure we can start with a picnic and allow it to naturally descend into craziness from there. any time you have pinkie and dash in the same place you're guaranteed a crazy time. plus, I have a brilliant and cunning plan!(well not really cunning, and in-character there's no way i could plan this...)

so yeah, in character mode, Go!

OOC: Alright, sounds good.

"Hey Dash, I was talking with Page Turner, you wanna go on a picnic? I'm pretty sure Pinkie will be there."

(OOC: I can already see it being strange with me, you, and Twi at the same picnic. Having Dash and Pinkie is asking for a scene of ridiculousness.)

(ooc: I know! <evil grin>)
  • Brohoof 1

I'd love to do a request of my own...

But I know that if I were Pwny I'd be a little overwhelmed by all the writing and different dates to keep track of. It would feel like a job after a while. I'd probably set a "one or two at a time" rule and write more conclusive replies so I could get to the new ones faster.

Edited by TailsAlone

I'd love to do a request of my own...

But I know that if I were Pwny I'd be a little overwhelmed by all the writing and different dates to keep track of. It would feel like a job after a while. I'd probably set a "one or two at a time" rule and write more conclusive replies so I could get to the new ones faster.

"I'm working on a post right now. I'll do your suggestion starting after this. Stand by"

"Oh hello Big Macintosh, I was wondering if you could come with me to Sugarcube corner today. I mean if you're too busy with bucking apples, then that's fin..." Cherry Blossom smiled faintly and just stared at the ground, waiting for his reply.