Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Who is your favourite user on MLP Forums?

spas-ticShotty

Basically, this is taking the Who Do You Admire thread a little higher. Think to yourself who on this forum is your absolute favorite user, be it he/she is funny, shares common interests, or is just a good friend in general. This is NOT a "Best user" thread. This is just to share and spotlight who you like the most ;). I will reveal mah favorite user later, but in the meanwhile, GO :)!

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 2

Are you sure about "user" and not users? I honestly can't pick just one of my many favorite users.. :< So i guess i'm leaving without an answer on this one.

• Brohoof 4

Are you sure about "user" and not users? I honestly can't pick just one of my many favorite users.. :< So i guess i'm leaving without an answer on this one.

How about you pick 2 users in a tie for 1st place :lol:? I mean, I wasn't absolutely sure who mah favorite user was until a few nights ago.

• Brohoof 1

Umm.

This is a hard question since i like most people here.

But there are a few people i like more then others.

Draw Toons,Slictz,Lord Babababababa,Vicsera and Chigens and Kay.

My absolute favorite got to be Slictz and Draw Toonz.

Edited by Vicke

By the way, I wanna make it clear. You can only pick 1 member, or 2 if you're absolutely not sure who to pick. 3 or more I don't really want, since that's what the "Users You Admire" thread is for. THIS thread is for your absolute favorite user.

Probably... You I guess since you are are always first on black ops 2 info and I probably would not know sh*t about the game with out your help! :D

You're pretty high on mah list ;). After all, you were the first CoD-fan I met on these forums. I felt like a loner when it came to that until you came along. Brings me back all the way to May.....

• Brohoof 1

Crona.

Nuff. Damn. Said.

Reasons why Crona is bad ass:

1. He has the name of Crona from Soul Eater

2. Awesome Poems and stories.. And stuff.

3. He's been around for a long time.

4. He was originally FinestHour

5. He helped me learn to be a better roleplayer.

This song is Crona's to keep:

Edited by Pixel Man
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really know, as nobody really interacts with me much. I don't have the greatest reputation on this forum, lol. :P

But maybe...you, Spazzy! :)

This is really big, so spoilers for safety ;).

Posted Image

Well, I try to talk to you :). It's hard though when you live ALL the way in China and your time zone is flipped around from mine :lol:.

Anyways, I think I've prolonged it long enough.

Mah favorite user on this site is you, Clarity. I mean, before hand, I had a hard time trying to pic a member who I considered to be mah favorite. I should give honorable mentions to , since he was mah favorite user until a few nights ago. This started when I found out Clarity was Leaf Shade (Who I THOUGHT was a boy :lol:). Leaf Shade (You) were always saying how much they (You) loved AJ, and I was like "Wow, I finally met another user who loves AJ. Hallelujah!". It got better and better and better over the next few days, and realizing how much you loved AJ was a breath of fresh air. Now, could I finally have a big AJ fan to talk to a lot :). And I must say, I really do enjoy talking to you. I also guess it's the fact that you're a girl is another reason why you're mah favorite member. I was never real good at talking to girls, although you seem to be the first in while that I can talk to almost stress-free. I gotta say, as small of member as you are, if you were to ever leave, I'd be pretty devastated, knowing that you're the only real-AJ fan I got to talk to frequently :).

Holy shit, that's a lot of text.

• Brohoof 2

@,

>sniff< This has got me crying so hard! <3

I feel so happy I'm your favorite user, and, well...you're mine. :wub:

I always enjoyed a fellow Applejack fan to talk to as well. I never thought I'd see one, actually, who talked with as much fanboylikeAJtalk as you. :D

School now, gtg! But I'm glad I always had you as a friend. :wub:

Edited by Clarity
  • Brohoof 1

Well Shankie, Jokuc and Crona are by far my favorite users here.

I'm not sure if Shankie's absence disqualify's her, she was an awesome member, and I still miss her ;~;

But I think Crona, is my favorite x3 I'm sorry Jokuc xD

Lurp you're not here just because you're just as awesome as me, right? it's part of the mexican contract :3

Edited by Pinkazoid The Cat :3
  • Brohoof 2

The people I love around here know who they are.

Don't get me wrong, I'm cool with almost everyone here, but there's a group of six or seven people who I care about much more.

• Brohoof 1

PinkieDaShy ^_^ She was my first buddy on the forums, and we talk almost daily. We kinda connected with Game of Thrones, then with all kinds of different beliefs. Simple as that she's my first buddy and best buddy by far. Haha, hopefully she doesn't see this, be kinda embarrassing. :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

Absolute favourite user.

That is a hard one as so many require being said, such as all them talented artist, the people who make me smile each and every day with there humour and of course all the people I have met RPlaying. But one user who is amazing is Crona. Why, because when I first joined, one of his posts might have in a way saved my life.