Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Skyrim,Skyrim,,Dragons ,Draugar ,Skyrim ,Skyrim ,SKYRIM! And Dragon Age But Mostly Skyrim , Skyrim! , Skyrim , AND LOTS AND LOTS OF DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I just got back to the Citadel for the first time in Mass Effect 2. I can't wait to see how the new council has fucked things up.

I let the original die in favor of taking out Sovereign at the end of the first game. :P

I'm sad I haven't played this series sooner. It's been great to me so far.

Switching between Final Fantasy 7 and Legend of Dragoon.

I've been meaning to replay FFVII ever since the announcement for the remake. My memories of the game are foggy.

I bought FFVIII and I'm playing that instead. To this day FFVII is probably one of my least favorite in the series. FFVIII is proving to be better than it in every way.

I hope the remake makes FFVII live up to its potential.

Right now I am playing Tropico 5 :D :D

I had a friend who played one of the Tropico games and got tired of it for taking so long on top of constantly doing things to screw over the player. I think he was playin 3 or 4 though. Is 5 better? He liked the game enough he'd probably give another game in the series a try with some convincing.

• Brohoof 1

I had a friend who played one of the Tropico games and got tired of it for taking so long on top of constantly doing things to screw over the player. I think he was playin 3 or 4 though. Is 5 better? He liked the game he'd probably give another game in the series a try with some convincing.

I really love the game :D. I think it is great :3. The animation is also very good :3. 

Elite Dangerous, it's awesome, and yet so hard. Because you have to ''Safe Disengage'' before you get to a planet or a ''Signal Source'' Which basically means enemies, it's a very bad clarification system. But if you don't Safe Disengage in time. You risk overshooting a planet. Word of advice, buy an eagle, store your sidewinder. And Voila. Piracy is yours.

@@Discordian, Yeah, I only even started playing FFVII after the remake was announced and because I kept hearing how this is the best Final Fantasy game ever made. So far, all it's done has made me want to play much better RPGs, like the aforementioned much better Legend of Dragoon. 

So normally I wouldn't post here.. Mainly because I've only been playing Minecraft for the last 3 years of my life until recently.

I finally found another game that took my attention away from Minecraft. I've played over 80 hours in the last 2 weeks. Starbound. Such a great game.

Still playing some ooold games like Tiberium Dawn & Red Alert 1. I almost forgot how difficult old games used to be, heheh...

Oh yeah, and more Tron Bonne. I love these Kobuns XD

So normally I wouldn't post here.. Mainly because I've only been playing Minecraft for the last 3 years of my life until recently.

I finally found another game that took my attention away from Minecraft. I've played over 80 hours in the last 2 weeks. Starbound. Such a great game.

I couldn't imagine playing any single game for that long but I tend to move on to the next game once I've beaten a game and I don't really play endless games like Minecraft.

Im playing Silent Hill Shattered Memories now, which for some strange reason was the most expensive game of them all  :wacko:

How you liking it? I thought it was a great reimagining of the first game.

• Brohoof 1

I dug into one of my old childhood memories, My GBA, and started playing F-Zero Maximum Velocity on it.

It has an awesome soundtrack, with tracks for Empyrean Colony and Bianca City. They are both equally awesome.

The characters and the tracks may not be the same as the original, but at least Captain Falcon's successor is in it.