Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I am currently playing the remake of Resident Evil 1 for the first time and not only are the graphics gorgeous but the game is both scary and fun to play.

So far i am having a blast.

(edited)
On 2022-05-23 at 9:52 PM, Ryenol said:

Thanks to my friends, I play Wordle all the time now:ButtercupLaugh:

We usually compete on who gets the best result, it's very funny. To be honest, I cheat a little sometimes and look for hints on this website https://word-finder.com/. It usually helps so take a note. By the way, what is the best word to start a Wordle?

I found Wordle in early 2022, and it's become part of my daily routine. :laugh: I never use any websites for help and somehow I've still survived when the word was "axiom" or something similar. :P I'm currently on a personal best streak of 312 – before that, I hadn't made it past 64. I play on easy mode (something a lot of Wordle players seem to look down on) – I didn't even know there was a hard mode at first, and I prefer tactical thinking to having to resort to lucky guesses. Whenever possible, I only use letters that I haven't tried yet or that are yellow. Here's an example of my preferred strategy (this is from April to avoid spoiling). :D

Spoiler

wordle24.4.2023klo0_06.thumb.png.ddb14ca6d52d5ab04f448d92705f58c7.png

"Candy" has been my first word for over a year now. :nom:

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Taking a break from Tears of the Kingdom to get back to MGSV. If the story was good instead of whatever this nonsense was, I would have said this was one of the greatest game ever made

If nothing else this is still one of my favorite games of the last gen(just below Doom 2016 and BotW)

• Brohoof 1

Currently playing Splatoon 3!

Especially since I've been throwing myself into playing Eggstra Work, attempting to crack 200 gold eggs in that particular mode and my best record is 163, and I haven't been able to top that, and I'm starting to lose faith that I can get 200... :worry:

On 2023-05-09 at 2:27 AM, nepeta said:

The Binding of Isaac but specifically on my 3DS, I'm waiting for a sale on Steam since getting all the DLCs would be crazy expensive otherwise 

I got it : D

But now I have to beat it again 20 million times over to unlock everything I had 

I've been playing Rimworld here and there with the pony mod. My current colony has 2 Pegasi and a Kirin and the other members are either boring humans or other modded races.

Also playing DCS and BMS Falcon, I've really been enjoying BMS just because the dynamic campaign it has is such a step up from what DCS offers.

• Brohoof 1

I am currently playing Tears of the Kingdom as well as Higurashi Chapter 2. Breath of the Wild is one of my favorite games and now Tears of the Kingdom is up there. Higurashi is pretty interesting so far. I played chapter 1 years ago. Right now I am in the carefree section before the scary stuff starts.

• Brohoof 1