gravitation vol 1.

pokemon black and white vol 1 and 2

pokemon RED vol 1

DAMN I really need to count it though XD

can someone count it for me? I'm lazy O.O

Last time I checked it was around 130

What kinds do you have?

• Brohoof 2

All of that and still no Yu Yu Hakusho? Youre missing out, my friend. Nice collection anyway. But is Scott Pilgrim really a manga? I didnt think it was.

Its about 129 nice collection by the way

what kinds do i have? well i have

AI Ore 1-4

fruits basket vl 1

beck Vl 1 in hard copies everything else is off the internet, i download a bunch and then read them at work

Actually I forgot to put Madoka Magica Volume 1-2 so it's really 130, but thanks for counting for me! XD I still need to collect more though, I'mma afraid my friend's little brother is catching up to me *_*!

I have no idea if there's already a thread for this, but seeing as this thread would attract a lot of anime fans, I might as well ask here.

For sake of boredom and having nothing to do, I've decided I'll watch some anime just for the heck of it.

Now, I've heard a lot about Hellsing, and it seems like my kind of show, would any of you guys recommend it?

I'd like more manga but I just haven't had the money to get more than what I have. At the current time, I have all of Love Hina, all of Azumanga Daioh, Strawberry Marshmallow volume 1 and 2, Yotsuba volumes 1 to 5 (or maybe 6), Case Closed volume 1, Gurren Lagann volume 1 and 2 and one more I always forget... or maybe that's everything.

• Brohoof 1

1, 3, 4- Kitchen Princess,

One Piece 1-3,

FMA 1-27,

Naruto 1-12 49 and 50,

Bakuman 1-6,

Akira 1-4,

Ultimo vol 1,

Case Closed vol 1,

Bunny Drop vol 1,

Madoka Magica vol 1,

Yuki-chan vol 1,

Soul Eater NOT vol 1,

Soul eater Vol 1-7,

Inubaka crazy for dogs 1-3 5-8 15-17,

Dragon Ball Z Vol 1,

Dragon Ball big pack 1,

dargon ball 1,

Stellar Six vol 1,

Bleach 1-3,

Shugo Chara 1,

Skip Beat 1 and 2,

Peach Fuzz Vol 3,

Scott Pilgrim 1-6,

Blue Exorcist Vol 1,

Toradora Vol 1,

Fairy Tail 1-3,

Sgt Frog 1-3 7 20,

Gurren Lagaan vol 1,

haruhi chan suzumiya vol 1 and 2,

haruhi suzumiya vol 1,

death note vol 1,

yotsuba 1-5,

ouran high school vol 1,

maid-sama vol 1,

a certain scientific rail gun vol 1,

sailor moon vol 1,

hikaru no go vol 1,

kingdom hearts vol 1 and 2,

gravitation vol 1.

pokemon black and white vol 1 and 2

pokemon RED vol 1

DAMN I really need to count it though XD

can someone count it for me? I'm lazy O.O

Last time I checked it was around 130

What kinds do you have?

Dude.... that is an epic list, and the ones i highlighted just make you even more epic... hey, are you gonna get the hardback colorized version of Scott Pilgrim when it comes out?

ALSO... I have a lot of manga, including but not limited to: Scott Pilgrim, Naruto, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Fake, A.I Love You, AND THE ENTIRE SERIES OF LOVE HINA!!!!!!!!!

I only have a few. :( I’ve got a few volumes of Naruto, I’ve got a few Hellsing, and a few Blue Exorcist. I’m looking to get the rest of Hellsing and some more Blue Exorcist before I go get some more mangas.

I have no idea if there's already a thread for this, but seeing as this thread would attract a lot of anime fans, I might as well ask here.

For sake of boredom and having nothing to do, I've decided I'll watch some anime just for the heck of it.

Now, I've heard a lot about Hellsing, and it seems like my kind of show, would any of you guys recommend it?

I’d absolutely recommend it. I’ve read the first 3 volumes and I’ve seen the Ultimate Hellsing series and they are so awesome. Next to Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood it might be my favorite anime of all time.

Edited by Flying Whales

I'd like more manga but I just haven't had the money to get more than what I have. At the current time, I have all of Love Hina, all of Azumanga Daioh, Strawberry Marshmallow volume 1 and 2, Yotsuba volumes 1 to 5 (or maybe 6), Case Closed volume 1, Gurren Lagann volume 1 and 2 and one more I always forget... or maybe that's everything.

Sticky Apple, I read that you have all of Love Hina after I posted that I have it. It's a really great series, huh? I mean, I feel sorry for poor Keitaro most of the time. :lol:

Dude.... that is an epic list, and the ones i highlighted just make you even more epic... hey, are you gonna get the hardback colorized version of Scott Pilgrim when it comes out?

ALSO... I have a lot of manga, including but not limited to: Scott Pilgrim, Naruto, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Fake, A.I Love You, AND THE ENTIRE SERIES OF LOVE HINA!!!!!!!!!

Hmm maybe, but before I get anything else, I have to read Madoka Magica 1-2 (I forgot to add that to the list but I have volume 2 as well), Yuki Chan volume 1 and Soul eater NOT volume 1, then I'm thinking of getting more Akira (I'd be completing my collection if I did which would be really cool I need to stop being so lazy XD), Yu Yu Hakusho, since someone mentioned it, more Bunny Drop, and Hunter X Hunter, a manga I've had my eyes on for a while now.

Plus, Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter X Hunter were made by the same mangaka *_* so that's why I'm considering Yu Yu Hakusho, I already own the anime boxset season 1 and I just need to watch it...

I also might get Trigun and Trigun Maximum someday, but I heard from my friend that the original Trigun manga was poorly written?

IDK I'm still deciding, but there's lots that I want to read, so I'm still busy with other stuff. I might add the colorized version of Scott Pilgrim to the list though!

The only manga I really own is all the DBZ ones and the first half of the Fruits Basket series.

I just hate reading right to left and the fact that certain series that I would read have like 50 gazillion books in their library so I think it's better off to just watch the anime adaptation lol.

YAAAY! a manga topic :D

post-773-0-46636200-1349273739_thumb.jpg

(pardon the TERRIBLE quality, I couldn't find my camera)

content:

Bakuman: 1-3, 5

Black Butler: 1-5

Black Cat: 1

Bleach: 1-7, 22, 30-34

Chobits: 1

DearS: 1-2

Death Note: 1

D.N Angel: 1

Fushigi Yugi: 1-18

Ghostbusters: 1

Guru Guru Pon-chan: 1-8

Naruto: 1-9, 26-35, 40

Negima: 1-32

Negima Neo: 1-2

Othello: 1-7 + extra vol.5

Ouran Highschool Host Club: 1+3

Reborn: 1,3-4

School Rumble: 2 + 7 

Scott Pilgrim: 1

Total: 146

My collection grows a little bit by bit every month, I'm getting there 

Edited by 5guysburgersnfries

I read manga online so I sadly can't have a super huge collection of it, but if I had all the manga I read online... Eh, still wouldn't come close to your collection xD

Since my list is a bit short:

Death Note 1-3, 5-7

Black Butler 1

D. Gray-Man 1-2

Durarara!! 1

Fullmetal Alchemist 1-12