Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Steam Game?

biggrog7

My favorite has to be Team Fortress 2, which i would play some more if it weren't because my game is laggy. I also play a lot of Europa universalis 3, but i like TF2 more.

Super Meat Boy, awesome and challenging platformer

Team Fortress 2, fun and free shooter

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, fun co-op zombies game, much more fun if you play with people and act like idiots IMO than if you actually take the game seriously

That's sad. Many, many years after it's release and several after I bought it, I'm only now getting ready to play it. I'll probably hang out on EqD or reddit servers.

It's a fun game, to be sure, but I got way too into it for a while. Given enough time I'll probably be able to get some enjoyment out of it again, but for now I'm extremely burned out.

Crysis Wars is something I'm strongly considering. I played the first Crysis and didn't care much for it, then I played Warhead and enjoyed it. Eventually got rid of both (I had hard copies) and never got into Crysis Wars because back then I had dial-up. I sent you a friend request on Steam. If I get this sometime soon maybe we could play together. Or I could get all RO2 on you and ice you from a window, if there are any windows. Your call.

I actually gifted @NewCalamity a spare copy of Crysis Wars I had in my Steam inventory a while ago, and he seemed to enjoy the game reasonably, though he had some technical issues that I believe have yet to be worked out. I'd definitely be interested in giving it a go with you sometime, and have some friends that could join in for some decent 3v3/4v4 matches.

And yes, RO2 would be good as well. :lol:

I don't really know of any other free-to-play games on Steam worth playing.

Free to play game on Steam that is worth playing?

Forget that TF2 stuff, go straight for Tribes Ascend. Highly recommended to anyone that likes having fun.

Free to play game on Steam that is worth playing?

Forget that TF2 stuff, go straight for Tribes Ascend. Highly recommended to anyone that likes having fun.

I've heard good things about that one! When I replace/clear off space on the hard drive I use for Steam games, I'll be sure to give it a try.
  • Brohoof 1

Just Cause 2: Because there's nothing more fun than kidnapping civvies and strapping them to a 747.

Half-Life 2: It's freakin' Half-Life. 'Nuff said.

Team Fortress 2: One of the finest (and funnest) FPS games out there. And it's free.

Lord of the Rings Online: My favorite video game of all time. Why? Uh... I dunno... There's just something about it. The atmosphere is relaxing, the music is heavenly, and... I like it, so there.

Why specifically games on the Steam platform?

I was just thinking about steam at the time I made this topic.

A lot of you guys like TF2, and I see why. It's one of my personal favorites.

I also play portal 2 and spore, which are both pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing with me everypony!

My favorite is Fear 2. It is extremely scary and fun. I also like it because unlike most first person shooter games it actually lets you shoot the surroundings. For instance if there is a glass case with plates in it I can actually shoot the case and the plates inside if I want to and they will actually shatter when I do.

Eh, I'm beginning to build up a big steam collection. Can be hard to pick a favorite.

But out of all of them, one of the ones that has held up the most is TF2. I'm a relatively new player at it, but it still manages to interest me whenever I feel like playing a game.

And Portal 2. That game makes for some fun, time wasting co-op with friends.

Currently: Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, and DOTA 2. :D

I've been playing TF2 more than anything lately though.. usually I don't enjoy it so much, but right now getting the weapons and stuffs sounds fun.

It's a tie between Half Life 2 and Garrys Mod. Both are just way too fun and addicting, but I'd probably have to say Half Life 2, mainly because of it's amazing replay value with the glorious nostalgia behind it too.