How open are you about ponies?

Tiaaaaa

I am not open about the show whatsoever.

At my age, my friends would think I'm crazy that I watch this show that's intended for girls.

I shouldn't give a damn.

deemobamasig.png

14 NATIONAL TITLES AND COUNTING!

MLP FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT AUGUST 14TH 7:00 CT

No but I'll often make pony references in daily conversations:

Nice report card but it needs to be about 20% cooler

I bet I could beat your highscore in ten seconds flat

Of all the worse things that could happen, Obama getting re-elected would be the worst. Possible. Thing!

Eeeyup.

Nnnope.

That Obama thing made me laugh! Brohoof? /)

I only tell people that I can trust... but who can I trust? :huh:

Your family? Friends who've confided in YOU before?

• Brohoof 1

Alright, here goes.

Normally, I just told my friends, although I wore a Rainbow Dash "This shirt just got 20% cooler" shirt in public.

On the last day of school though, I wore all my McDonalds ponys on my necklace.

• Brohoof 1

Im pretty closed about the subject the people in which I have to live with are very anti brony

"Even If I were free, would anyone love me?"

Vulpes

I don't care if anyone knows, but I'm not just going to interject about it into a completely unrelated conversation, i.e., I wouldn't do this: Friend X: "That potato I had last night was really tasty!" Friend Y: "Indubitably, my good sir!" Me: "HALLY CRAYP GAIZ!!!! MY LI'L PONEE IS THE BEST SHOW EVAR!!!!"

how even is otter and how can it be if

Told my friends they were cool about it. One of them offered to draw my Twilight Sparkle. (Hes good at drawing and almost everypony knows i cant draw a straight line without a ruler.) So i decided then and there im not going to try to hide it.

I wont shout that im a brony but i wont try to hide it either.

Previously: Mal (Starbolt)
glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Eevee: Eevee     @Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        Ampharos       @FlareonDescant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked        @UmbreonLhee        @LeafeonFirebolt        @GlaceonMal        @SylveonDontDropThatDedenne

• 2 weeks later...

I usually talk about ponies with friends. but not with my parents, because my dad always jokes about it and about me being brony, so usual i only talk about it with friends, or people online.

I'm glad i can be myself, around my friends :)

EVERYBODY knows. I mean everybody. My family, my friends, my not-so-friends, my teachers, my coaches, my football team, my counselor, and anybody who works at anywhere around town (adults ask alot about the rumors they hear about me and my entire school knows; I wear shirts :3)

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-2-b94ab321a5f6.gif.93cf1fcecd06e4273f8ea7a74cb185ff.gif 

I tend to take the high road, get stoned, and fly low . . .

Nobody whom I know out in the Meatworld know about me. There are some people who I'm thinking about telling maybe... But basically whenever I do become open about it It'll just be to my family, close friends who I know won't judge me, and people I only know online. I may become completely open about it someday, though... A luna shirt sure sounds nice... and of course of the pony who is herself 20% cooler than anyone could imagine, Rainbow Dash :wub:

Nilkad_Naqadah, trekking through the barren wastes of the internet, searching for... I dunno, something less barren and wastelike, maybe?

I critique things! http://nilkadreviews.tumblr.com

Play games with me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/NilkadNaquada

VERY OPEN.

Come on guys, I have pink hair, a Pinkie Pie cutie mark tee shirt, and I talk about it all the time.

But no one in my school is a pegasister or a brony. :(

21f00h4.jpg

I have been in the closet about it for a while now, but recently I just completely flew open the doors. My facebook page is now ponified, and I talk about it openly but do not flaunt it. My friend is also going to create a spraypainted shirt for me with fluttershy on it, since I cannot afford to buy actual merch.

(edited)

I'm a closet brony, esspecially at school. I'm going into grade 12 and even though I'm a girl I'm a major tomboy, and if I said I'd like ponies I'd most likely be beat up until I fainted. So I'm VERY much a closet brony.

Edited by love4shadow

~If You Want Me To Reply To Your Post, Quote My Post~
tumblr_mn49vivG6K1srnun6o1_500.png

( Siggy by me. If you would like a signature, please message me )

(edited)

I used to hide it like it was the greatest secret in the world. Then last year I saw my friend drawing a pony, and we discussed it, then another friend joined the discussion...and now I know 8 people in my school that like it, and 1 that is becoming a pegasister (I forced her to).

I'm not that open about it, but if it comes up, sure, I "admit" that I like ponies :D

My little brother's a brony, too (thanks to me) and my mom knows and she thinks it's "adorable that I like that show" *gag*

Edited by Midnight Melody

post-3479-0-99003400-1356221355.png

Credit to MatrixChicken for Signature

Credit to Генерал Четник for Avatar

I don't like talking about it IRL. Mostly because of people who hate the show with a passion.

Actually, I let it slip to a friend of mine that I watched the show. Lucky he actually watches it (and sends me links on Facebook even though I told him to stop!)

Aside from using '-pony' and sometimes fitting pony quotes into my speech, no, because nobody out there will ever see my fics or horribly-drawn art, whether it be digital or in my sketchpad, which is where the majority of my work is, both literary and picture. Nobody.

iaza12567581444000.png

Previously known as AbominableAnon.

I haven't opened up yet. But if someone would ask me if I were a brony I wouldn't lie. I am not longer afraid of what people would think of me. I'm already a pretty strange person to say the least :lol: I'm into amigurumi and am completely open about it. People think it's kinda weird, but when they look at my creations (I have made the puppet from saw and a fully funcioning Lego figure, you can take off it's head and legs and all that.) they think it's kinda cool :)

I haven't told anyone of my friends yet, so I don't know how they would react. I have only told my two sisters and they were cool about it. I'm planning on buying some t-shirts now, so everyone will know by then I guess :lol:

finishedsig-17.png

Signature made by Midnightive

Eh, kinda closed. I suppose, people only really know if they ask or see my computer, or ask me about it. Otherwise I don't really say anything to those who don't care.

People don't like to hear about what they don't care about. Trust me, I should know.

"Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." Luke 6:37

"In the beginning, God created the heavens, the Earth, and Octavia, who is best pony." Genesis 1:1

I wear pony-merch a lot, and if I'm asked then I'll say I'm a brony, besides that I don't quote the show or fandom much and I won't go shoving it into peoples faces that I am a brony.

jmSLE.gif

"Pain Is our Teacher.
Fear Is our Motivation
Sadness Is our Neglect.
If you take those away, all you have left is a boring life."