mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Anyone who needs more friends add me on Gameloft- Kernald is my name. I have zero friends in the app I need more. I am at the mission where I need Scootaloo but I don't have enough hearts. Please help.

yo add me on gameloft my gameloft id is Wildpumpkin  i dont have an acual computer atm so i wont be doing much adding.

anyways add me on game loft   im lv 25 already XD

it's nice to see you posting, I'm on my way to add you...if I don't my username is kyle23emma ;)

Hey everypony! I'm also working on getting Scootaloo to come to my town, so I could use as many hearts as I could get! I'll add all of you, hopefully you can all help me out!

Gameloft ID: cornman64

Level: 32

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but has anyone else noticed Rarity doesn't have a horn in the store? Not sure if she does in-game or not though since I don't have her yet, but just noticed this today.

Hi everyone - 

quick question - I've been seeing screenshots around the internet (tumblr mostly) where the ponies have moved around the town or gathered together. Mine all stay in the same place, where they originally appeared in the town (even when I move their homes around). I'm playing on an android phone - do they only move on iOS platforms? 

Also I've gone back and tried to add everyone who has posted in the last couple of days - if I missed you, feel free to add me! My gameloft ID is thalianna. I've been leaving hearts/treasures every day, though *most* of my GL friends still just show up as "invited" and not actual friends in the MLP game itself. Anyone know how to fix this, or is it just GL's awful system?

Hi everyone - 

quick question - I've been seeing screenshots around the internet (tumblr mostly) where the ponies have moved around the town or gathered together. Mine all stay in the same place, where they originally appeared in the town (even when I move their homes around). I'm playing on an android phone - do they only move on iOS platforms?

Odd. I have the Android version as well, yet the ponies in my game wander around the town rather than staying in place.

ok... i just updated the list... and added a sales info

applejack just gave me a quest to buy a large clock tower... WTF (340 gems)

at least they added a get gems free thing... but.... T_T

Edited by villan97