Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Hi, @Lotus Aura. Since you are not sharing your own game or app creation, I moved your thread over to Sugarcube Corner among other threads that are related to MLP products/games and the fandom. In addition, I merged your thread with an existing megathread on the same subject. Feel free to discuss the game and browse through the pages to add friends! Thanks. :) 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lady Kiriness said:

Hi, @Lotus Aura. Since you are not sharing your own game or app creation, I moved your thread over to Sugarcube Corner among other threads that are related to MLP products/games and the fandom. In addition, I merged your thread with an existing megathread on the same subject. Feel free to discuss the game and browse through the pages to add friends! Thanks. :) 

Oh, sorry, I had no idea!!  Ty!!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hey guys, started this game again after years. I had made lots of progress in my last file, but my old tablet couldn't handle it anymore :( . Oh well, my new code is :729bf94

On 2/8/2017 at 10:04 PM, SaburoDaimando said:

Lately, it seems I've been playing this game a bit too much, considering the events going on in acquiring the limited-time ponies. The only other game I seem to want to play on my Smartphone besides MLP is the new Fire Emblem Heroes game.

at least Fire Emblem Heroes is a serious game :dash: 

On 2/15/2017 at 9:55 AM, Olsen1987 said:

i'm seriously slacking behind on this.
kinda tempted to get on it again, but seeing how much money sinks there are to get things done in time in these events, i don't seem to miss much.

if only it wasn't so expensive.

I think it'$ ridiculous to $pend real money on a farmville-like game. It'$ worse $ince it gives you paywall after paywall :dry: . Not even ponie$ are worth $pending ca$h on a game like that

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2017 at 4:35 PM, Steve Piranha said:

hey guys, started this game again after years. I had made lots of progress in my last file, but my old tablet couldn't handle it anymore :( . Oh well, my new code is :729bf94

at least Fire Emblem Heroes is a serious game :dash: 

I think it'$ ridiculous to $pend real money on a farmville-like game. It'$ worse $ince it gives you paywall after paywall :dry: . Not even ponie$ are worth $pending ca$h on a game like that

I kinda spend a little too much on ponies in that game >~>;;; Whaaaat???? D: I like more ponies roaming around the maps and waving at me! >~<;

2 hours ago, Princess Moony said:

I kinda spend a little too much on ponies in that game >~>;;; Whaaaat???? D: I like more ponies roaming around the maps and waving at me! >~<;

Sure, each on your own. I just prefer other types of games. I'm still waiting a serious MLP game

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2017 at 10:21 AM, HorsesandMOARGaloar said:

The wiki for the Gameloft app says that Gilda can only be gained at the Balloon Pop game at "Legendary" quality, but I still cannot find her among the rewards. Is she still here, or is she "no longer available"?

My code is "997b9a4"

She's available at the shop at a discount. You may want to take the chance.

And hey, I found this awesome photoshoped pic of the game, with a curious evil is sexy mare

large.png 

• 1 month later...

Apparently, a new update came out for the game.  And it seems this happened.

1) All shops are now converted to just one type of product sold.  Furthermore, Ponies no longer occupy the shop

2) All bits produced are now lower

3) All gems produced from Gem stores have doubled.

4) Starlight Glimmer finally has her Season 6 Manestyle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Something I want to bring up: There's a new update to the Gameloft game.  This time, there are new rewards for getting a star for your characters.  These include Lucky Coins, Cart Wheels, supplies for fashion, and even Gems.

Which means it's time I start power leveling all my characters.  Please note: certain 5 Star characters like Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Discord do not have any rewards at all.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, SaburoDaimando said:

Something I want to bring up: There's a new update to the Gameloft game.  This time, there are new rewards for getting a star for your characters.  These include Lucky Coins, Cart Wheels, supplies for fashion, and even Gems.

Which means it's time I start power leveling all my characters.  Please note: certain 5 Star characters like Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Discord do not have any rewards at all.

I noticed that too. 

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Mystic Brush said:

My game progress got erased so many times, i got so frustrated with it. I gave up and, never played again. It's just a cash grab anyway.

Yeah, can you believe my progress only lasted two months at most? And, to my shame, fell to the temptation of spending money on the game since Nightmare Rarity came. Spent over 100$ on it, but I take it as a sign that it was a mistake spending money on it, so left it for good

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@PathfinderCS

There is a deer based event in this game if you're interested:

29215962_2184967798210540_19619033381150

Augh; I never expected this! I mean I know the comic characters have been added to the game over time, but dammit, wasn't expecting the deer. What a time to not play the game. XD

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bump around here, but there's an update for the app just to let you guys know. if you guys needs to know what changed, you can check the app store or EQD for the info

also note side about sending ponies on a group quest: once you send them on a group quest, you can't assign them to tasks. same with ponies that are assigned to do tasks.

• 1 month later...

Just found out that they finally made Derpy ('Muffins') finally a purchaseable character. I finally caved in and made my first IAP to get her. She's 250 gems, or she can be purchased as part of a bundle.

(A tad weird that you can now have a total of 3 Derpy's in your game now, alongside the Lazy Fan and NPC Box Derpy) 

Might as well put my friend code here: 6000c

• 2 weeks later...

A new update has been released just to let you guys know and/or those that are still playing. You can check update notes on the app store for those that are curious about the changes.

Anyway i'm looking for more active people who can send me hearts on my friend list so if anyone needs to add me, here's my code, fbe2

Decided to try this and wow the game buries you under quests/adds not to mention the bugs like the wrong character popping up for dialgoue. Looks like a fun way to pass some time though. Not sure how long or active I'll be and my towns a mess but my code if a97951f if you want to add me.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got winged Spike after quest.

For crying out loud, Gameloft!

That does it. Time to compile all that is wrong in this game in a word document and send it to them. Maybe even petition...

IMG_1860.png