Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will you be for Halloween?

Lifehax

Too bad Halloween isn't big here :'( but I got my Finn from Adventure time costume just in case.

Last year i went as troll face so when kids say 'trick or treat, I would say "trick"... unfortunately no kids came to the door. I practically trolled myself.

I'm going to be technology.

Other costume considerations:

The Blue Screen of Death

Incorrect usage of apostrophes

That feeling you get right after you leave your house for a few days, when you're sure you've forgot something but you don't know what.

Edited by Pony Joe

So, I'm told to be the Phantom of the Opera because we have everything. Last year I was Zoro and the year before I was Harry Potter.

Starting to notice a trend in capes and robes.

But this year.

I am going to be.

Posted Image

Dave, Motherbucking, Strider.

Already got the shirt and pants,

The glasses,

The blonde hair,

I'm set. Bring it on world.

Edited by Silver Arrow

A college student taking an economics test. I already have my costume planned out so well and everything. It's gonna have pencils, and paper, and...

I will be...

Nothing. Since I'm caught up in college and not having enough money to buy a costume, let alone create one (due to having no creativity in making my own Halloweeen costume), I might as well wait next year until at least I get enough money for a decent costume for next Halloween. :(

Edited by Heavyshy

Cormano from Sunset Riders,

My friends and I are going to have a VG themed Halloween party at home and will be reviving the kids dressed as our favorite 8 16 & 32 bits stars.

Some GF are so gonna hate this =D

I went as an internet troll this year:

Posted Image

I was blasting the Trolololo song all through the hallways between classes at school today. Twas pretty epic. I also did a Gangnam style dance off during lunch.

I wish I could have went Trick-AND-Treating this year, but I gotta pass out candy while my parents go to a Halloween party. :(

I think I'll just act like nobody is home, and keep the candy for myself. Muhahahahahah! Happy Halloween, mom and dad!

• Brohoof 1

I was going to be a bloody zombie this year with lots of pretty and gory details all over it, but last week I helped out with a halloween party for children and rather than dressing up as something bloody I tracked down my old sombrero and poncho combo and decided to go as Señor Bababa

Here I am now at my college campus being the only one who's dressed up as anything. People are smiling and laughing, which is exactly what I wanted so hey I'm doing it right. There was this one guy who called me a f!@#ot, but screw him.

Me and my friends are going as PSY from gangnam style and were dancing all around the neighborhood and having a friend of ours playing gangnam style while we dance around the neighborhood

Well considering the extream amount of lazyness that I am... I was nothing!! :P

Seriously I just don't have any ideas I feel like using for costumes anymore.

• Brohoof 1

If I could be bothered to dress up as anything, it would be pretty simple. Slenderman comes to mind first, since he's practically just a suit and a faceless mask.

I had a custom costume. It was completely horrifying. I scared about 50 people. I scared 3 friends. One person I scared was getting driven to a halloween party. He screamed, his mom screamed, and they drove 30 MPH over the speed limit after he yelled, "DRIVE!" I scared some kids so much they had to demask me. I had a pretty fun night. I just scare people, that is it.