Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would like to see Trixie

iian74

Well lately i've been loving Trixie shes cute and the only way to get her to like you is to honor her. Well what is you where in ponyville and you went to one of her performance would you like it I KNOW I WOULD. -_- Trixie approves this

You know, if she came back to Ponyvile, she probably wouldn't be the same jerk. She had a humiliating visit last time, and she would have to be a different pony if she came back to ponyville; less of a brag and more humble.

I would like to see her again, just to she the change in her. Cause she couldn't come back as the same show off she was.

• Brohoof 1

I've said this in many other threads similar to this one, but targeted towards other characters such as Luna/Discord/Whomever:

The show introduces characters simply for the fact that said character is relevant in teaching the moral/lesson of the specific episode. I don't see what Trixie would have to offer, anymore, as her character was already used by the show to tell the episode's moral once before.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, I would want to see the show. It seemed pretty cool, and it would be pretty funny to watch her over-exaggerate everything.

Edited by Sir Dusty Soul

I'd go see her show I suppose, if she focused on actually performing rather than overhyping her tricks and disparaging the skills of others. I really don't want her to return on the show but I've resigned myself to the fact that she probably will

If Trixie came back she would probaly have some more magic up her sleeve to perform with. She also would probaly be less of a brat, but still dislike Twlight of course for embrassing her the last time. I would love to see Trixie come back, but only of course if she less of a brat then last time and has a few more new magic tricks to show us. :)

• Brohoof 1

If Trixie came back to Ponyville I have to say she would be the same exact pony she was when she left town. It's just the way the Trixie left, it look as thou she did not learn anything and I don't think she would change. If she came back, it would be just to fight Twilight in a magic battle and she would still think she is the greatest.

I do have a vib that Trixie is coming back even if she does i wouldn't mind seeing her only for the fact she makes an excellent rival for Twilight.

Twilight in a magic battle

Hint that one of the Season 3 episodes is actually "Magic duel" But it's far to early to get hopes about that actually happening.

Hint that one of the Season 3 episodes is actually "Magic duel" But it's far to early to get hopes about that actually happening.

Well I did know about that episode and that's why I put down a magical battle. I just did not say an episode name. Also u r right and it maybe to soon to say what the episode is going to be about, but come on. Magic duel, that episode is just screaming for Trixie to come back.

Would like to see her come back. I think that since Trixie has spawned a fandom around her that they may use her one more time. Heck, they offically put the name Derpy in and actually gave her a small part outside of just random spottings in an episode. So ya, I would like to see what changes Trixie might of had and I'm sure at some point (even if not season 3, there will be more seasons) that she will make an apperance.