Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Were In a Coma...

XrosOver

Here is the scenario...

You randomly go into comatose. The reason for going into comatose is uncertain. In the coma you are dreaming about living in Equestria. This dream is your ultimate Equestria fantasy. Two years later, you wake up from the coma to find out nothing you experienced had happened. How would you deal with the forceful shove back into reality?

I would try to force myself back into a coma and stay that way but that is just me...

• Brohoof 6

I would put myself back into the coma so I could go back to being married to Rainbow Dash or Luna, then I can live in harmony with my favorite ponies...And if they refused to let me go back into said coma...I'd go ape shit

• Brohoof 4

To be honest, I would just off myself.

Comparing the entire existence of Equestria to reality is a fail just waiting to happen. Reality, in every aspect, sucks; especially when compared to the wonderful land of Equestria. I would be happy to have had such a wonderful experience, even if it was in a coma, so I really would not need anything from reality anymore, to begin with.

• Brohoof 9

I would try to get things back to normal. I kind of already do this when I have the occasional lucid dream. While reality isn't as perfect as equestria, it is still damn interesting! Heck, depending on how long the coma lasts, you might wake up in a vastly different world. As I said, I would try to get things back to normal, but chances are I would feel like a caveman trying to understand the concept of an airplane.

• Brohoof 1

How would a second coma take you back to that dream in the first place? Just gotta live with the fact that you would never go back & accept reality, grim as it may be.

• Brohoof 4

Well, it would take me a while to get used to reality again after all that. But, I wouldn't try to force myself back into a coma to possibly have the same dream again. At first, yeah I'd be sad. Very sad actually. But, I know that what my mind made never really existed and I'd eventually get over it.

But that's just me.

In a personal aproach i think it would be very "simple" to get back to reality. For 16 years straight i've been aiming to have what now i know as lucid dreams (after a n incredibly annoying dream ) so now a days 80% of my dreams are well... at least 200% cooler, to set it in a way we can all understand.

Waking up every day is still some times sad, but for that i have a notebook where I write what I dream off so i can remember latter. Reality is our world and aiming to make it as an awesome as a dream is almost imposible, but hell how fun it is.

• Brohoof 2

As nice as Equestria is, I'd much prefer this world. Think of all of those who care about you and are worried sick and hoping for you to awaken. Imagine your friends and everything you've done. Gone, so you can live in fantasy land? I can't fathom that.

• Brohoof 4

I would be damn angry. To live in such a paradise without any worries or cruelties of the real world, only to be violently jerked awake by reality. It would be horrible to me. I hate this world.

I think I would either try self induce a coma and if that doesn't work, then I would probably go into some sort of depression, ultimately leading to suicide.

• Brohoof 1

I would be disturbed to know everything I had lived was not still reachable, but once I knew it was a comatose world I wouldn't seek to go back. Theoretically it could be the "real" Equestria if you hold true certain theories on thought and the mutliverse, but that's one of many possibilities.

All in all, go back to human world.

Edited by Guest

2. Check on my cat (two years is a long time without Fancy Feast)

3. I would try to adjust to the changes which have occurred over the two years.

4. Write a book about my experiences.

5. Probably make a lot of money off of the book

6. Accept reality and try to better the world so it could be more like my dream

• Brohoof 6

I agree with Sugar Plumb. If I couldn't take the real world I would probably just... well you know... Kill myself for two reasons, One the obvious reason, I would be in Equestria anymore. Two, I would have missed two years of my life, That is a long time and well maybe they stopped using the internet or something... It would be Terrible.

I don't care how perfect this coma world is; it's all just a simulation in my head. Rather than living in a dream, why not try to make that dream a reality? It honestly is one of my goals to help make this world closer to perfect than it is right now.

Edited by Lord Bababa
  • Brohoof 2

I'd come back to this world, I would write a book about it, publish it, get rich, use money to get research on dreams and the like, have dream machine, go back.

I'm SUCH a genius! And with any luck, I'd still have money left over to spend when I take breaks to come back here!

• Brohoof 3

I would either write a journal about it or mope around it, since in reality, I'm still living on Earth and not in Equestria, which would be a massive dissapointment for me. But what Nixter said is right. If ONLY there would be a dream machine to it, considering as how I dreamt in Equestria once and sang Smile, Smile, Smile song throughout Equestria along with everypony I saw...

What if we were all living in Equestria right now but for some reason all of us went through induced sleeping and now we are experiencing a world with such pain, sorrow, and violence?

Think about it......MATRIX style.

• Brohoof 4

I would be a little mad to be ripped from a fantasy but to be honest i would probably push it off as a long lucid dream and move on with my life. I think it would be cool to live in Equstria for a while but i would not force myself into a coma just to see it again.

What would i do? I would basically go insane. At first i would be fine. I would try to get thinsg back to normal. But in the back of my mind i would be constantly trying to remember what happen. I would probably start just rembering what happened. Thinking of equestria and my adventures. I would draw pitures and write what happened. It will eventually be the only thing on my mind. Then i would be obssessed with trying to find a way back. I wouldn't give myself a coma cuz chances are you arn't gonna have the same dream, I would constantly want to go back. I spend days and days in my room, thinking, theorizing, trying to invent a way to break through this reality and into a mere dream. Or was it a dream? i would probably beleive it was all real. Like someother dimension. And try and figure out a way to get to that dimension, that world, that universe. I would either actually figure out a way, but i would be considered some kind of lunatic 'till after i die and people realize i was right, or the more likely reason, not figure out how and go mentally insane, and be sent to the nice place with those nice men with the white coats.

What if we were all living in Equestria right now but for some reason all of us went through induced sleeping and now we are experiencing a world with such pain, sorrow, and violence?

Think about it......MATRIX style.

And somehow, a women by the name of Lauren Faust, found a way to travel out of this matrix and got to see the world of Equestria. And when she was forced to return, she merely thought it was some dream or an idea and decided to create a T.V. show about it. :)

... And weird thing... Its all possible. :blink:

Edited by AnonBrony

I'd probably get extremely depressed or go insane. It really depends on how much I remembered about my coma life. I wouldn't try to go back though...A painful reality is always better than a perfect lie. At least in my book...plus if I went back I would know it's false and then it would become a type of hell instead of a heaven.

Would I be depressed? Of course. However, the knowledge that it was just a dream would prevent me from trying to go back. Once you're outside of a dream, there's no guarantee that you can make it back.

Now if Equestria was real...I would stop at nothing to try and reach it.