Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reactions to brony clothing

Kodiak

Reaction Level  

108 users have voted

1. 1. Was the typical reaction:

• Awesome (met other bronies because of it, people complimented, etc.)
    • Eh (nopony really cared/noticed)
    • Horrible (getting called names, hateful teases, etc.)
    • Other (Please comment)

I wore a 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat shirt and people say nice shirt and my friends Ceaser said he didn't get it.

I bring a Derpy! bag to school.

Posted Image

I want that bag :|

I personally don't have my own pony t-shirt yet, but my friend wears his 20% cooler shirt all the time, and almost all the reactions to it have been along the lines of "Dude, that's BADASS!" I plan on getting this trixie shirt soon though B)

Posted Image

I personally don't have my own pony t-shirt yet, but my friend wears his 20% cooler shirt all the time, and almost all the reactions to it have been along the lines of "Dude, that's BADASS!" I plan on getting this trixie shirt soon though B)

Posted Image

I have that shirt myself, and I've got the most reactions with it, out of all my other shirts

I wish i could find an MLP shirt. (Hopefully a matching Shining Armor and Twilight Sparkle shirt for me and my sis.)

Ive been deeply considering getting some brony gear - my friend gave me a pin, but i mean like, apparel. I generally worry about the reactions of other bronies i know more than other peoples. I dont know why.... O.o

There's a kid at school who has a few brony shirts... I don't have the guts to compliment him :(

C'mon man you gotta give him some credit :)
  • Brohoof 2

I went to a local eatery (The Habit) today wearing my Ponified Slayer shirt. I heard a loud "BROHOOF!" And saw a guy I was walking by extending his fist out. It was a righteous brohoof indeed.

I've been considering getting a t-shirt, but I don't think I would want to wear it in public because I am not sure what people's reactions would be.

that is same what i am thinking

So as some of you perhaps know, I own the Equestria Girls t-shirt, and occasionally I will wear it to my retail job.

Half of the people who comment on it ask if I'm on some kind of Equine team. I tell them, "Nah, it's from a cartoon."

A few people have come in with little girls and they're all like HOMG MY LITTLE PONY~. It's cute. :3

One guy about my age came in a while ago and said that he liked my shirt. I was like, "I've been waiting for a brony to comment on my shirt..." and he was like, "No, I just like cartoons, I've never seen it before..." Then I told him to watch it. Hopefully he is a happy brony now.

A couple of times, I had people ask me where I got the shirt. I told them, "welovefine.com." One of those customers came back in today and recognized me without my pony t-shirt, and asked me again what website I got it from. I wrote it down for her. Hopefully she'll find a t-shirt she likes. :3

I wore the "This shirt just got 20% cooler" to school one day and I got complemented by my brony friend.(Jibus here on the forums) and then teased by a couple of people (who I just loved and tolerated my way out) and then I wore the Fluttershy "Yay" T Shirt to Universal and Jibus and I met another brony and it was So. AWESOMEEE! :)

(edited)

when I have money I am so getting some >.> but in the mean time when I see someone with some, I get super excited and find myself chatting away with them XD I do have a lily blossom McD toy on my purse though 8D though people dont always notice it haha! Oh I also have a parasprite plushie on my purse =3

Edited by Spartia

(edited)

When my friends and I, wearing prominently our pony shirts, were disembarking from an elevator at Colossalcon, some fellow passenger (who was probably there for the con) remarked how they were glad to finally glad to stop seeing so many "weirdos." We were obviously not in the normal camp.

Otherwise I haven't had anyone cause problems for me. Got a few brohoofs at the con, so it was all good.

Edited by Thereisnospoon303

• 2 weeks later...

Well I mean it depends on what it is, I recently bought a Dj Pon-3 hat (with glasses and sewn hair) that I wouldn't wear anywhere outside of Bronycon or any other conventions, but my regular 20% Cooler T-shirt is worn with pride ;)

I recently got a Derpy Hooves shirt. I'm having a hard time on whether I hsould wear it to school this year or not. I'm not sure what they'll say (classmates in my school are pretty strict about that kinda stuff). I wear it in public, but in school...that's a whole different world.

Do you guys think I should wear it anyways?

Due to lack of money, I made myself and my little brother a homemade brony shirt with permanent marker. (Very accurate to the actual thing too)

Personally for me, I did not get much more than a glance. However, turns out my brother's middle school is pro-brony, even though there are not that many that actually watch the show. He got a lot of good compliments and such, so outlook is good. Need to get some official, better looking gear.